Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (74158 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by farano(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by naijaobi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by scribble: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
sule5727:
dnt worry even the whole of ur family did nt vote for him! he ll still win nigeria cn nt afford to vote some body who say thief is nt d same as corruption

Pls can I have the number of the person who has been selling you what you've been smoking

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Bonapart(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Those who believe in him
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by KORLAR(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by emiye(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Donating 135 million naira worth of drugs does not mean she bought it with her personal funds.

With good will and good name, people donate to a course, possibly, she got the drugs from pharmaceutical companies as gifts.

There must be a reason, why all she gave out at the IDPs were drugs, if she had 135 million naira as cash, she would have diversified her gifts to the IDP.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by GLOBALX: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
You guys can believe anything sha......videi link or straight to the trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by bellras(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Did she tells you she bought the drugs with her money? It could b a donation to her charity organisation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by macanu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Leave them alone
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
An official who works with Mrs. Buhari told PREMIUM TIMES the worth of the donations exceeded N135 million, and that more donations were expected.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/176715-buharis-wife-donates-drugs-worth-n135m-displaced-persons-yola.html

Am sure this answers people perception that it was Mrs buhari that funded the foundation
Whereas it was donation from kind hearted people that support the ideology of APC that gave this donation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by santicruz: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chaiiiiii booha booha na wa 4 u

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by M4gunners: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
royalrich:
Mamamummy,
You just spoke my very mind.
gmb real name is "Fake"
And "Forger "

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
mamamummy:
Buhari is such a fake man: fake certificates, fake manifesto, fake age, fake love to the same Nigerians he jailed/killed unjustly, and even fake smile. I would rather vote for a dog that presents himself as a dog than a wolf that presents to be a sheep. Thank you.

Gurl u ain't lying #TellThemMate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
you havent seen a situation where a wife is richer than her husband?
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by naijasaints: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Say what you like,we are marching in march for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by dustydee: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
LegalIcon:
As much as I have been a neutral commentator on our coming general elections,I however find this picture which I just stumbled on, to be very controversial about the person of GMB.Pleases Nairalanders check it for yourself,as the fact always speaks for it self.
Please show me where:
1. Buhari said he took N27m loan to buy nomination form
2. Where his wife claimed she used her money to buy the drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by samx4real(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
My advice is vote wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by kay1one2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Na those wey dey believe buhari's lies I dey pity!!! [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by nwafuluozoh: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
That is God in action. They all shall be exposed for what they really are.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by kingthreat(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes she donated the money. Did you ask if she donated it on behalf of an NGO?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by KORLAR(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Haha. Its a crime for the wife to have more than the husband now?
At least he didn't say "me and my wife borrowed" he said he borrowed.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by DRpiwi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Giv us d link were she donated such amt..... if nt we dnt care.. Vote out incompetecy 2015. God bless d people general
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
There is difference between GMB's wealth and that of his wife. GMB may be a broke man while his wife may be a billionaire. It does not imply that GMB should dip his hand into his wife's account.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kikikikikikiki hiohiohiohio I dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Musty4(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
You should stop posting nonsense! This will not stop me from voting him. I would have to tear my card if it is only jonathan to be vote. The man who doesnt know the leadership. Banzaye kawai.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by zeelo2014: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Arysexy:
Only a mu.mu will be deceived by buhari 's wolf in sheep clothing appearance.

Atimes I wish God will just allow buhari rule us for just a month so that these zombies will see his true nature, But God will not allow Nigeria fall into d hands of those scavengers.

GEJ till 2019.
hmmm. Are u me? I had to look at ur moniker to be sure I wasn't the one that wrote that.
Atimes I just wish Buhari rules this country for a year, so Some people can realise what they're asking for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
kestolove95:
"Buhari wife implicate her husband"
BULLET!!! grin
Hehehehehehe.... Lol you no well. grin grin
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by masseratti: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op una no dey rest? If she set up a charity and people donated is that a crime?

Her husband refused to be in debt if an individual but an institution that's why be git a loan.

Buhari no go kill una.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by zickky: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
When you tell lies, you need another lie to cover the previous lie, and the chain continues until the truth surface

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by itetemi: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
if she donated drugs to people, cudnt she have also gotten a large percentage of the drugs on donation. and pls 125 million is not enough to buy the raw diamond madam patience and diezani dey wear for just an outing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by bamideleolushol(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nairaland. Can lie. Stop ds lies jhoooor. His wife can't say that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.