Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (74144 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by philips70(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
The mod who brought this thread to front page needs to be relieved of his/her duty. A similar thread was on front page yesterday where I told the Mumu OP the source of the money was not specified on the newspaper report. Now another Mumu who claims to be neutral has created a Mumu thread for same reason. You guys should utilize the 6 weeks you forced on Nigerians for more propaganda but remember how many people you lost with your NTA/AIT documentary and be wise. I don't blame you guys when even the president who is supposed to campaign on his track records chose to be asking for Buhari's phone number retentive memory and certificates. The people who called him a kindergarten president earlier in his tenure deserve a national merit award plus Nobel price.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by dikeigbo2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mumamummy you are on point, your annalises of Buhari is 100% correct.....

Let the short sighted hea pee cee (APCs) shoot themselves in the foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by samuelrodger9: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari is full of deceit and should never be trusted. He is as fake as monopoly money• imagine his wife giving such amount of money, while he said he hat nothing. Vote transformation, vote GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by kestolove95(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
kuulkyd:

Who cares? Bullet or no bullet, the message is clear
kuulkyd..na una dey make. People gt f9. For waec.so make we corrct am
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by naheem8307(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hate it when a fake thread hit the page of nairaland forum, try to scrutinise, analysis and derive news from reliable source before it hit a page.. can't u see the graphics posted is a photo shop works.. guys, don't be carried away by this nonchalant attitude of people posting fake news in order to poison the minds of people.. Change is imminent and always constant. Be wise nijja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari came out and said, 'no office of the first lady when i win' and the wife came out few days later and said, 'nobody can tamper with the office of the first lady'.

If this is how they will be contradictind themselves, they better pullout of the race. We don't need confusion in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by sule5727: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
scribble:

Pls can I have the number of the person who has been selling you what you've been smoking
u guys eye ll soon clear after march 28
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
biafranqueen:

Buhari is a big pretender, all the folderol of APC E-touts has done nothing to change the mind of people on the ground.
GEJ is sitting down dere until 2019
End of Story!

My advice to you is to give your concocted poster to PDP so that they use it in their advertisement against Buhari. Then watch how PDP is sued for billions of dollars.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigerians have been sstupid since they gained independence... Someone decided to play with a picture application to make propaganda and you are all saying rubbish, the op is even more sstupid by making the topic look like 'buhari's wife implicates husband' they didn't even reason about it, well not everybody who have brain can reason. smh tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by sixtus042(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
There's no way buhari or what he called him self can rule nigeria again his time has passed how can somebody who doesn't know what economy is be the head of the economy of the country the cap is too big for him so let him go and rest tongue[email][/email]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Otuoke: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
But why the lies...?
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by wasuka14(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]
The problem with majority of Nigerians is intellectual illiteracy that makes them gullible.

The money Mrs. Buhari donated is not her personal money.
Are you people and PDP cursed to do mischief or what?
[/size]

Pls tell dem joor. Wen PEJ was distributin, groundin machines, clippers, dryers, generators, bags of rice, cash, fan, Cloths to ppl accross d state, does dt mean she is spendin her personal money?? Negative Propanganda will never win ppl for gej. Its performance ppl are consern abt. Go n die!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by aspirebig: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigerians, no former head of state is a poor man. Why is the old man deceiving people, seeking for attention, support and sympathy. I wont fall for APC lies.
The real poor people are those pushing wheel barrow to survive in mile 12 market, Onitsha market and those living homeless, those living under the bridge, those that cannot see food to eat , they beg to eat, those eating from people dustbins, those working in Indian man or Korea man factories, those hawking wares to survive, conductors of buses, those doing house boy and house girl, those living in face me I face you houses, where father , mother and 8 children live in one small smelling 12 ×10 room.

Where in the world can a poor man send the children to school in UK of all places? If Buhari see poverty,he will not see the mouth to even talk.Nonsense.
Buhari is a liar, GEJ is too, but I prefer GEJ.

The same people that make Northerns to occupy the key positions in NNPC, Army, Police etc.

For how long will Nigerians from other part continue serving these northerns? If they continue like this, then it is better every one go their separate ways.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by biafranqueen: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
PassingShot:

My advice to you is to give your concocted poster to PDP so that they use it in their advertisement against Buhari. Then watch how PDP is sued for billions of dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mandela4reall: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
ooopse,maybe she also took that fat loan.may God help us as things continue to unravel gradually until we get to the end of this turnel.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nokiamail(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
May be his borrowed too
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nokiamail(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
May be his wife borrowed too
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Skoopy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
If you put eye for woman money, you go blind.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ok PDP propagandists, we have heard you... 137millon+27millon= 164million..

HOW MANY I64 MILLION CAN WE FIND IN 30TRILLION NAIRA STOLEN BY JONATHAN ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by arimahoseloka(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
biafranqueen:

Buhari is a big pretender, all the folderol of APC E-touts has done nothing to change the mind of people on the ground.
GEJ is sitting down dere until 2019
End of Story!
sorry 4 u. Ur wasting Ur time
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
sule5727:
dnt worry even the whole of ur family did nt vote for him! he ll still win nigeria cn nt afford to vote some body who say thief is nt d same as corruption
4 d fact dat u hav 2 likes out of more dan hundreds dat liked d post u quote shows dat by d end of march u will b buari's cattle rearer.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
There's a mutual playing ground now... the odds against both candidates are even. Gej's got a public wife, and so does buhari.
Women are a problem.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by dikeigbo2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
philips70:
The mod who brought this thread to front page needs to be relieved of his/her duty. A similar thread was on front page yesterday where I told the Mumu OP the source of the money was not specified on the newspaper report. Now another Mumu who claims to be neutral has created a Mumu thread for same reason. You guys should utilize the 6 weeks you forced on Nigerians for more propaganda but remember how many people you lost with your NTA/AIT documentary and be wise. I don't blame you guys when even

the president who is supposed to campaign on his track records chose to be asking for Buhari's phone number retentive memory and certificates. The people who called him a kindergarten president earlier in his tenure deserve a national merit award plus Nobel price.

Phoolip70,you don't need to insult a whole forum to make a point, this shows how a demented phoolip (fool). .you are
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by muh4lyf(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
No be today wife go dey richer dan her husband so,that's no big deal...
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by AbsamEleniyan(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Damn!I Knew Him From The Start He z Such A Fake And F**k Man.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by moonraker(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
OMG, Looking at what John McClain was saying, i for the first time ever saw a connection btw buhari and bhr.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Justicealh3(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mayb she took loan too, but she 4get 2 tell people that they're stil poor.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Almightyperes: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
I can see APC covering their faces in shame and not commenting lolz
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
So, the campaign organization and loved ones can't give her money for this project? clueless people everywhere. ..smh**
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by BabaO2: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
mamamummy:
Buhari is such a fake man: fake certificates, fake manifesto, fake age, fake love to the same Nigerians he jailed/killed unjustly, and even fake smile. I would rather vote for a dog that presents himself as a dog than a wolf that presents to be a sheep. Thank you.
Abeg I need to see Jonathan's birth certificate or the name of hospital he was born. Because all what you said here are characteristics of Jonathan
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
mamamummy:
Buhari is such a fake man: fake certificates, fake manifesto, fake age, fake love to the same Nigerians he jailed/killed unjustly, and even fake smile. I would rather vote for a dog that presents himself as a dog than a wolf that presents to be a sheep. Thank you.

For this wonderful statement of yours, may you never be a victim of deceit in your entire life in the name of the God you serve..

Lemme hear your resounding Amen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.