Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! (4730 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by blackspade(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2009
I can understand you supporting one side, but if you are trying to justify the killings of innocent people, then you're truly sick!

You people know who you are, so I will not name names. Those who are guilty will be the first ones to respond, only to fail at justifying their views.

angry

At least 30 children killed in Gaza Strip, Israeli spokesperson says they are legitimate target

[img]http://www.uruknet.de/pic.php?f=3terrorists_jrl205.jpg[/img]

(Three Palestinian children from the Balosha family, of five who were all killed in the same Israeli missile strike, are seen in the morgue before their burial at Kamal Edwan hopsital in Beit Lahiya, northern Gaza Strip, Monday, Dec. 29, 2008.)

Gaza / PNN – Not only are children in the Gaza Strip losing their parents, missing food, medicines and school, they are being killed.

Israeli forces took the lives of at least 30 children in Gaza since air attacks began on Saturday. A statement issued by the Global Movement for the Defense of Children says its initial reports indicate that another 150 children are injured.

The first children hit en masse were during struck during the beginning of the attacks when they were leaving school. Dozens of school children were raced to area hospitals in Gaza City on Saturday. Among the children killed are the sisters in Jabaliya yesterday and the eight year old boy today in Khan Younis.

The British university movement to boycott Israel wrote in their petition, "'Children,' says an Israeli spokeswoman, 'are legitimate targets because if they inhabit a house allegedly being used to manufacture home-made rockets to fire into Israel, they are 'terrorists' themselves.'"

The international children’s agency Global Defense for Children called today on the United Nations Security Council to convene an emergency session. The UNSC has yet to take effective action to force Israel to stop its aggression or apply previous UN resolutions, which include an end to occupation.

Defense for Children asked that the European Union and its member states seek to for the application of the rules of international humanitarian law. The Israeli administration has a poor record internationally when it comes to Palestinian children with at least 300 in its prisons.

The EU is under heavy pressure by humanitarian organizations to impose sanctions on Israel and to cease all diplomatic relations.

At the same time the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions are obliged to respect and enforce the convention as stated in Article I. Those who violate it are subject to criminal charges of crimes against humanity. The Global Defense for Children noted today that the individual criminal responsibility does not become obsolete and that at some point all will be prosecuted.

http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m50093&s1=h1

This was from December 30th, the number of children killed to date is estimated to be as high as 100.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Lagosboy: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2009
This Nigerians are not only sick they are shameless and lack any human conscience. They are blinded by their religous hatred for Islam and thinking it is just muslims been killed. Christians held rallies at the Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus and here are the shamles associtaion of Black Zionist praising the Child Killers called the State of Israel
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by MandingoII(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
War is DESTRUCTIVE!!!!
[/size][/size]

Isreal is OUT OF ORDER!!!!

Any KILLING is Blasphemous

How would you like it is it was YOUR mother, father, children, cousins etc getting 2,000 lb bombs landing in their living room - decimating them?

STOP THINKING BARBARICALLY.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Jairzinho(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hamas should be blamed ! They don't cae about their civilians. If they did,why not surrender & stop firing rockets ! Seems really simple to me? undecided
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by TayoD1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
@blackspade,

Those who are guilty will be the first ones to respond,
According to blackspade, Lagosboy is now proven guilty for respionding forst to this thread. Let those of us who really care about human lives now respond.

This was from December 30th, the number of children killed to date is estimated to be as high as 100.
I really do not understand yuor outrage.  Are you bothered that a life is lost at all or are you just bothered by the quantity? I know Isreali victims mean nothing to you, afterall Islam refers to them as pigs and dogs. Your outrage is at best hypocritical.

You might want to visit the following link to see how many children that have being murderd by these islamic gropus you have failed. http://daledamos/2006/08/123-israeli-children-killed-by.html

Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by TayoD1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Jairzhino,

Hamas should be blamed ! They don't cae about their civilians. If they did,why not surrender & stop firing rockets ! Seems really simple to me?
That is the hypocrisy displayed by these Hamas' sympathisers. the way to stop the bloodshed is very simple. Tell Hamas to quit sending rockets to Isreal and there will be no more bloodshed. It is that simple. However, their thirst for Isreali blood will not let them, even if it means the blood of 1,000 Palestines.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
HAMAS latest message - [b]Speaking on Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV, Mahmoud Zahhar praised those fighting for Hamas and hinted that Palestinian militants would try to target more Israeli civilians.[/b]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7811301.stm

Ah . . . HAMAS' only target are Israeli civilians . . . and we have morons here crying that Israel is killing palestinian "civilians"? Maybe HAMAS shld do as the jews and build bomb shelters for their civilians if they so much as cared for them.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Lagosboy: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tayo-D:

@blackspade,

afterall Islam refers to them as pigs and dogs. Your outrage is at best hypocritical.

I have always maintained we should not turn this threads into a religous one as there are christians jews and muslims, atheist woteva who are all against the israeli aggression.

Do you know what zionist call non jews I f you know you could pls type it here
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Poster and LagosBoy

TITUS.  very well said.  Some folks here are feeding on America/London one-sided news.  sad eh?

Peace
davidylan:

HAMAS latest message - [b]Speaking on Hamas-run al-Aqsa TV, Mahmoud Zahhar praised those fighting for Hamas and hinted that Palestinian militants would try to target more Israeli civilians.[/b]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7811301.stm

Ah . . . HAMAS' only target are Israeli civilians . . . and we have morons here crying that Israel is killing palestinian "civilians"? Maybe HAMAS shld do as the jews and build bomb shelters for their civilians if they so much as cared for them.
if i had a dog with a brain like yours I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Those children killed by hamas rockets and suicide attacks dont qualify as innocent they are guilty children
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Lagosboy: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Those children killed by hamas rockets and suicide attacks don't qualify as innocent they are guilty children

Of course innocent children would always be innocent. The point is occupation tell Israel to give up stolen property and they would be secure
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Jairzinho(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
Cayon:

@Poster and LagosBoy
Peaceif i had a dog with a brain like yours I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards

[center]wondering what shaving a dog's ass has to do with Hamas rascality?? [/center]

Once the Allied forces got into Germany in 1945,Hitler committed suicide & his generals surrendered. This Hamas people don't really care about their civilians,if you ask as me.

You know you can't fight Israel,yet you persist !  
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Jairzinho(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Of course innocent children would always be innocent. The point is occupation tell Israel to give up stolen property and they would be secure

An 'armed robber' takes over your house(gross misrepresentation by the way!),will you be ready to sacrifice all your children and family members to prove a point?? 
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by 4Play(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

This Nigerians are not only sick they are shameless and lack any human conscience. They are blinded by their religous hatred for Islam and thinking it is just muslims been killed. Christians held rallies at the Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus and here are the shamles associtaion of Black Zionist praising the Child Killers called the State of Israel

That says a lot about the ability of Christians/Jews and other non-Muslims to embrace intellectual diversity.

Can you name one conflict between a Muslim entity and a non-Muslim entity in which significant numbers of Muslims protested against the actions of their religious brethren?

Is it Indonesia's mass murder in East Timor or Sudan's war against the South in which at least 1 million African Sudanese died in the hands of Arab Muslims? I'm sure these conflicts don't even register in your consciousness.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2009
The property Israel gave up in 2005 or which one?

and Jairzinho has given you a very apt analogy about the thief taking over your house.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Jairzinho(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2009
The most laughable statement I heard was that Israel wasn't using 'proportional' force !!!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
Cayon:

@Poster and LagosBoy

TITUS.  very well said.  Some folks here are feeding on America/London one-sided news.  sad eh?

Peace if i had a dog with a brain like yours I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards

BBC is actually pro-palestinian idiot.  grin
Besides . . . what has that to do with the reporting of a factual statement made by a HAMAS leader?

thank God you don't have a dog with a brain like mine . . . it would put you to shame.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by TayoD1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2009
@LagosBoy,

I have always maintained we should not turn this threads into a religous one as there are christians jews and muslims, atheist woteva who are all against the israeli aggression.
That's why this problem will never be solved.  If you think the Mideast problems can be solved outside its religiouos ramifications, then you are living in a dream world.  This is about religion from first to last.  Have you read Hamas' charter? Do you know that in it, they claim the entire Palestine is an Islamic waqf?  This is why one wonders why no one was sending rockets into Egypt when they controlled Gaza, and why no one is shouting Jihad against the Jordanians who occupy 80% of the land of Palestine.

Do you know what zionist call non jews I f you know you could please type it here
One fundamentla differnece her.  It is Mohammed and the quran who call Jews pigs and dogs. It is not just a select few muslims who regard them as such. So what a few Zionists think of non jews is irrelevant as long as Moses and the Torah do not agree with such.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by osisi3(f): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
The poster should preach to Hamas.
The blood of those kids are on their coconut heads
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
Jairzinho:

[center]wondering what shaving a dog's ass has to do with Hamas rascality?? [/center]

Once the Allied forces got into Germany in 1945,Hitler committed suicide & his generals surrendered. This Hamas people don't really care about their civilians,if you ask as me.

You know you can't fight Israel,yet you persist !

they care.

From their luxurious bunkers in Damascus . . . calling for suicide bombings while their own children are busy being educated in the West.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2009
Proportional respose would mean for Every kindagarten rocketed, israel too should target Gaza Kindergartens and blow it.

For every suicide attack In Tel Aviv, israel should send her own sicide bombers to gaza too

For every qassam rocket, israel should rockets too to gaza

Proportionate war indeed!!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by ono(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
I'm beginning to believe that these Palestinians and Muslims in general have little or no regard for human life. And how can they? They believe that when people die for a ''just cause'' like killing Jews (zionists and non-zionists alike), they will end up in ''heaven''.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

mr Eko-boy r u playing double standard, answer the simple question

isreali children deserve to die? yes or No? Rockets fired from hamas daily on isreali civilians and not military targets is it right or wrong

when u answer these questions then we would know how real u are or either u are a fanatic that sings death to the jews
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Tornadoz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2009
davidylan:

BBC is actually pro-palestinian idiot.  grin
Besides . . . what has that to do with the reporting of a factual statement made by a HAMAS leader?
thank God you don't have a dog with a brain like mine . . . it would put you to shame.

Anyone who does not support the fascist state called Israel is "pro-Palestinian or anti-Semite etc
Tell me you don't actually believe this bull you write. Is it possible for you to look at issues outside of religion?
The British govt must be pro Palestinians cause they're are against the disproportionate response of the Jews to the present trouble. You can also add
the French, German,Italian, Russian govts, the list goes on and on.

P.S
Why are you consumed by hate, and when  last did you visit a park or nature reserve? My friend go out and see the beauty of the world and you will realize what a waste of time this exercise in hatred is. Sometimes I think you're a good man trapped in the body of a slowpoke. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2009
just got this . very graphic. open with caution

The other side of the story

http://palestinian.ning.com/forum/topics/the-other-side-of-the-story
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by WesleyanA(f): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2009
I agree with you. Many Nairalanders are bigots. But of course, the Israelis are "God's Chosen" so whatever they do is justified. whether killing hundreds of palestinian civilians ("by accident" they say) or commiting violence against others. Even though there are many examples in the Bible where God himself punishes israelites for their sins that are almost unforgivable.

If the Jews are "God's chosen people", then these bigots are God's rejects grin
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by H2O2: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2009
WesleyanA:

I agree with you. Many Nairalanders are bigots. But of course, the Israelis are "God's Chosen" so whatever they do is justified. whether killing hundreds of palestinian civilians ("by accident" they say) or commiting violence against others. Even though there are many examples in the Bible where God himself punishes israelites for their sins that are almost unforgivable.

If the Jews are "God's chosen people", then these bigots are God's rejects grin

Perchance could you tell me who you are referring to
cry
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by H2O2: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2009
DAMN babykilling
so sad
cry cry cry cry
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by WesleyanA(f): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2009
*osisi*:

The poster should preach to Hamas.
The blood of those kids are on their coconut heads

If the muslims make this same argument you're making, heaven will fall. lol
I can't imagine your response to:

"The poster should preach to Bush.
The blood of those kids are on his coconut head"

why kill hundreds of innocent people because you don't like their guilty leader? what did the kids do?  
blood thirsty Israelis  tongue
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2009
WesleyanA:

If the muslims make this same argument you're making, heaven will fall. lol
I can't imagine your response to:

"The poster should preach to Bush.
The blood of those kids are on his coconut head"

why kill hundreds of innocent people because you don't like their guilty leader? what did the kids do? 
blood thirsty Israelis  tongue

Why didn't Hamas consider the fate of those same kids before going ahead with their plan to fire almost a hundred missles a day at innocent children and people in Israel?
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by blackspade(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Tayo D

According to blackspade, Lagosboy is now proven guilty for respionding forst to this thread. Let those of us who really care about human lives now respond.
No, that is according to you.

I really do not understand yuor outrage.  Are you bothered that a life is lost at all or are you just bothered by the quantity?
My "outrage" isn't that hard to understand. When you have innocent children (and innocent people period) being killed for something they have nothing to do with in large numbers, someone is eventually going to speak up.

I know Isreali victims mean nothing to you, afterall Islam refers to them as pigs and dogs. Your outrage is at best hypocritical.
Ignorance is bliss.

You know nothing of my views, so DO NOT judge me. Please show me where I've stated Palestinian victims are more important than Israeli victims, or even where I have said I don't care about Israeli victims- YOU CANNOT.

You might want to visit the following link to see how many children that have being murderd by these islamic gropus you have failed. http://daledamos/2006/08/123-israeli-children-killed-by.html

Sad, any children dying from something they have nothing to do with is always sad. I read an article at another site about how these peace activists put together a group of Israeli Jewish children and Palestinian Muslim children, and after their first meet the children became the best of friends. They had no care in the world about their religious background, or anything of that sort.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 06, 2009
the HAMAS propaganda machine is hard at work. Too bad it has so many willing tools.

While hundreds of arabs pay the price for the deliberate terrorist actions of HAMAS, Meshaal and Haniyeh are enjoying a good time in their luxurious hideouts in Damascus. Until arabs rise up with one voice and tell their leaders - enough with toying with our lives . . . they will continue to suffer the consequences of war and pallywood production will go on.

It is funny that pictures of dead palestinian kids are everywhere . . . were are the pictures of dead Darfur kids? What of the pictures of the dying in Zimbabwe? congo? Somalia? Eritrea? Of course the world only cares about arabs. I must hand it to them though, they do a good job whipping up mindless anti-semitic frenzy.

too bad for the lives lost but operation cast lead will go on. Jehovah be with Israel.

The arabs shld call on their own god too . . . perhaps he is on a long journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confederate Flag: Myths And Facts / Russian Nationalists Calls For Alaska To Be Returned To The Country After 150yrs / Doug Jones Won The Senate Seat In Alabama Over A Child Rapist Republican Roy Moo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.