Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! (4734 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon:

here is a good night kiss kiss - now leave me alone otherwise i am sending my muslim b/f for you

Peace

haba "leave you alone" ke? you've been the one pissing in your pants to post long diatribes no one bothers to read. grin
Like 4 Play said . . . talking to you is like sparing with my 8yr old niece. I'd wager the girl is even smarter than you.

abegi wetin concern me about your bf . . . if he likes let him be worshipping sango. Leave me make i rest o jare. grin
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 2:57am On Jan 09, 2009
As if you and your other false monikers were not reading my long diatribes.

My time on NL is coming to an end. When I am gone who are you going to argue with?

Good night and good luck
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon:

As if you and your other false monikers were not reading my long diatribes.

My time on NL is coming to an end. When I am gone who are you going to argue with?

Good night and good luck

false monikers? Who has time to put up double IDs to play hide-and-seek with people old enough to be my grandmothers with fatherless kids in tow? Abeg i have no energy left, i've been hard at work all day . . . just popping in once in a while to read the politics pages. Its a pain having to bump into brainless featherweights who feel they must squack even if they've got nothing stimulating to say. grin

Before you came here i've been sparing with plenty of folks here who know how to construct proper sentences and understand complex logic. When you're gone you wont be missed . . . infact there are times i wish your ID could be deleted ASAP so we can be rid of you.

How many times have you said goodnight now? cheesy Abeg shove ur goodluck down ur throat . . . wetin i wan take am do?
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 3:46am On Jan 09, 2009
What work you have. Stop trying to impress Nigerians. . . .you knocking dog here in the USA.   
Every week you make me older. . . . .now I am a grandmother with fatherless children.  Ok, you have a business, I am a grandmother with fatherless kids - how about we declare our assets on NLwhat say you?  I pity you.  Tell me, do you get pleasure in lying and spreading propaganda? A brokes ass trying to impress folks on this forum. You can fool those abroad but you are not fooling me. I have you right in my palm and you don't even know. . . .Don't Underestimate Me

Anyway, I am above your mustard seed brain. . .hence my last to you

Peace

davidylan:

false monikers? Who has time to put up double IDs to play hide-and-seek with people old enough to be my grandmothers with fatherless kids in tow? Abeg i have no energy left, i've been hard at work all day . . . just popping in once in a while to read the politics pages. Its a pain having to bump into brainless featherweights who feel they must squack even if they've got nothing stimulating to say. grin

Before you came here i've been sparing with plenty of folks here who know how to construct proper sentences and understand complex logic. When you're gone you wont be missed . . . infact there are times i wish your ID could be deleted ASAP so we can be rid of you.

How many times have you said goodnight now? cheesy Abeg shove ur goodluck down ur throat . . . wetin i wan take am do?
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 09, 2009
your bf never call you? grin

If only you had brains like the grain of a mustard seed. What an insult to the seed.

palm of the hand ko, tip of the nose ni.

Piss.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 3:51am On Jan 09, 2009
oh, now you want my man. He don't play that.  I always know you were gay and like bending over.  Abeg stick with your Pope Ben-a - D*ck. 

He is going to be here at 10pm. , so good night
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 09, 2009
So much "love"

[flash=450,370]http://www.liveleak.com/e/828_1230715257[/flash]
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by blackspade(m): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2009
^ How do you embed youtube vidoes in the proper format?

Do you mind showing me how to do so? I always try to use the [youtube][/youtube] format, but it never works.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2009
Blackspade . . .

copy the youtube embed code, here is an example - <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XL2e0xHBfME&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2e0xHBfME&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the portion in bold is what you want.

Then click the "insert flash" symbol just under the "bold" button when you're replying posts.

Insert the initial hyperlink in bold between the flash codes i.e. - [flash=200,200]http://Insert embed hyperlink here[/flash]

You can edit the numbers in the flash=200,200 area to reflect the size of the youtube video. You tube object width is 425, height is 344 so your stuff would look like this - [flash=425,344]http://Insert embed hyperlink here[/flash]

Good luck.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by blackspade(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2009
Thank you very much for taking the time to explain that to me. It worked perfectly.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2009
@hello David

nice video with so much love,

with such hatred as this and extending to their children chidren i doubt forever if there would be peace
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2009
davo

stop all dis hide and seek games
if u like dis babe tell am ur mind
God no go vex Cayon same goes 4 u too
yahoo messenger is still free tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2009
sexy, if no be say one coconut head don carry you comot na you i for pursue sef . . . no hide and seek. grin

Of all the chics on NL na crayon you carry give me? God forgive you.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
davo u no serious o!!!

sey na my husband u dey call coconut head
na una sabi o!!
d day both of u wld settle na dat day snow go fall 4 hell tongue tongue

as for crayon abi wetin u call am
jokes apart i dey see some sparks of luv btween both of u
and u are aware dat Nairaland dey find couple 4 dis year
so u guys shld pls make it happen
i need to and must tie aso ebi 4 nairalander wedding
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
Sexy abeg crayon don get plenty pikin wey no be my own. Make she find sugar-daddy instead. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans / Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.