Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! (4733 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

Some nigerians are truly sick minded lipsrsealed

tope, na romance be this? grin
Comot hia my friend.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

tope, na romance be this? grin
Comot hia my friend.

David i'm really disappointed with ur comments jor angry sad
so u r happy that the palestinians are dying? sad
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

David i'm really disappointed with ur comments jor angry sad
so u r happy that the palestinians are dying? sad

the problem is a lot of us are too short-sighted. This is not about whether we are happy that palestinians are dying or not. Jews have been suffering and some dying and we have all largely pretended as if nothing was happening. All of a sudden palestinians are reaping the death and destruction they have sown for 8yrs and NL is over-run with "sympathetic" individuals?

This is not a crisis of 2008 . . . this has been on since 1948 and will not go away by simply ordering Israel to stop killing palestinians. What would you do if England were surrounded by enemies all around who ideologically believe you have no right to exist? Israel is practically fighting for her very existence. She has to contend with Hezbollah rockets to the north, an increasingly dangerous HAMAS to the south, cold peace with Jordan to the east and the mediteranean sea to the west, frankly what do you want them to do? Fold their arms till they go extinct and then we can all go on pretending nothing happened?

During the intifada, thousands of Israeli children were blown to bits by HAMAS and FATAH . . . we all carried on as if that was happening on a different planet.

Pls enough is enough . . . i wish i could cry for palestinian kids too, but if HAMAS leaders prefer to hide in bunkers while their people bear the brunt of their own folly then sorry i have other things to shed tears for. Israel sends constant warnings to civilians to leave targeted areas every single day . . . if they prefer to use themselves as human shields on behalf of HAMAS . . . i cant help them.

Its best people take a deeper look at the issue than just superficially crying for children as if those in Darfur are aliens.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by 4Play(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2009
There were 6500 rocket and mortar attacks by Hamas from Gaza in the past 3 years. Not once did these bleeding hearts protest, not on the first attack, 2nd attack, 3 thousandth attack . .  . . . .

Maybe Israel should stop using warning sirens and shelters to protect its citizen, a common sense measure the merchants of death in Hamas avoid, and allow more of its citizens to be slaughtered to gain the sympathy of bleeding hearts.

Late Saturday, thousands of Gazans received Arabic-language cell-phone messages from the Israeli military, urging them to leave homes where militants might have stashed weapons.
-- Associated Press, Dec. 27
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2009
I understand where u r coming from but i am sure when the jews were dying no-one here was jubilation either undecided
But mehn kids are dying cry . . . . my own point is two wrongs don't make a right wink
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

I understand where u r coming from but i am sure when the jews were dying no-one here was jubilation either undecided

You sure you live on this planet? The very same palestinians were jubilating and handing out sweets.

Slaughter, jubilation, and the "peace process" -

By Jeff Jacoby
Globe Columnist / March 12, 2008

THE SLAUGHTER of eight young yeshiva students and the wounding of nine others by an Arab terrorist in Jerusalem last week was a cold-blooded act of evil. It is difficult to make sense of the depraved fanaticism of someone like Ala Abu Dhaim, who calmly entered the school's busy library, took three guns from a box, and sprayed the room with hundreds of bullets before finally being shot dead by an off-duty military officer and a student who heard the gunfire and came running.

Even more perverse than Abu Dhaim's massacre, however, was the behavior that followed it.

In Gaza, the news that unarmed Jewish kids had been gunned down while at study set off paroxysms of joy. Thousands of jubilant Palestinians whooped it up in Gaza's streets, firing guns in the air to celebrate and distributing candy to passersby. Television cameras recorded the revelry;
you can see it for yourself on YouTube.

Hamas, the terror organization that controls Gaza, issued a statement applauding the bloodshed. "We bless the [Jerusalem] operation," it said. "It will not be the last."

tope2000:

But mehn kids are dying cry . . . . my own point is two wrongs don't make a right wink

Kids are also dying in their thousands in Darfur, kids are dying in Zimbabwe, kids are dying in Congo . . . heck kids are dying in Nigeria. Where is the "sympathy"? Only Palestinians have "kids"?

Two wrongs dont make a right - This is a phrase that has become abused . . . if defending my children from a neighbour hell-bent on killing them is a wrong then forever may i be wrong.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2009
No one here was jubilating the death of jewish kids for the last 60 yrs but no one cared either.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2009
[quote author=davidylan link=topic=214720.msg3315437#msg3315437 date=1231374625]
You sure you live on this planet? The very same palestinians were jubilating and handing out sweets.
[/QUOTE]

I was referring to this comment

NL is over-run with "sympathetic" individuals?

Kids are also dying in their thousands in Darfur, kids are dying in Zimbabwe, kids are dying in Congo . . . heck kids are dying in Nigeria. Where is the "sympathy"? Only Palestinians have "kids"?

Two wrongs don't make a right - This is a phrase that has become abused . . . if defending my children from a neighbour hell-bent on killing them is a wrong then forever may i be wrong.

Ofcos we do sympathize with all other kids inc Nigeria but right now we are discussing about Palestinians kids.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

Ofcos we do sympathize with all other kids inc Nigeria but right now we are discussing about Palestinians kids.

what makes palestinian kids special? Because their murderous fathers shout the loudest? Where are the threads discussing the kids of Darfur, Congo, Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Zimbabwe?

Life is good on NL until Gaza erupts then we see a steady stream of child sympathisers.

Tope . . . have you cried for the children of Darfur just yet?

Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by netotse(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2009
omo i agree with davidylan o! try being surrounded entirely by countries that have vowed to destroy u(its not that they dont just like u, they want to destroy u)there's a phrase that pple use concerning israelis i think its 'fortress mentality' and i dont blame them as far as i know they did not set out to kill the children (cold as it may sound the children are caualties of war). . . the hamas pple know children are going to die and they dont move them they're guilty as well o!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by netotse(m): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2009
ouch if that pic was a punch i'd be out cold!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2009
David oooooooooooo
was that pix necessary sad sad sad cry

give me a moment to cry cry cry cry cry cry

When will the war between the two countries end sef angry angry angry
I dont think its eva going to end undecided
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by netotse(m): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2009
and i agree with tope(for once cheesy) dont think it will end o, i used to think it could until i read hajj by leon uris then i understood why israel and the other countries cant live in peace!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

David oooooooooooo
was that pix necessary sad sad sad cry

give me a moment to cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sometimes we need a jolt to come to reality. There is a reason refugees from Darfur would rather risk their lives to enter Israel . . . dodging the bullets of Egyptian police and HAMAS forces along the way. Funny enough Darfur refugees are also muslim.

tope2000:

When will the war between the two countries end sef angry angry angry
I don't think its eva going to end undecided

It never will . . . until HAMAS and all other agents of terror are crushed. Should Israel fall, Europe will be next. Thankfully we have a huge army here in the US . . . we wont be voting to help London this time around.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

and i agree with tope(for once cheesy) don't think it will end o, i used to think it could until i read hajj by leon uris then i understood why israel and the other countries can't live in peace!

Just once embarassed tongue

davidylan:

It never will . . . until HAMAS and all other agents of terror are crushed. Should Israel fall, Europe will be next. Thankfully we have a huge army here in the US . . . we wont be voting to help London this time around.

David ooooooooo
stop scaring me oo
What do u mean europe is next? angry i am moving to USA asap tongue
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

and i agree with tope(for once cheesy) don't think it will end o, i used to think it could until i read hajj by leon uris then i understood why israel and the other countries can't live in peace!

It will never end . . . Muhammad on his death bed - “The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until you make war on the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree, and the rock or tree will say: Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, here is a Jew behind me, kill him!’

HAMAS charter - "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

you all can go on crying for children all you want.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

David ooooooooo
stop scaring me oo
What do u mean europe is next? angry i am moving to USA asap tongue

You think Iran (the brain behind HAMAS, Hezbollah and Syria) is building nuclear weapons for tel aviv only? grin
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by netotse(m): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2009
@davidylan
LOL, if the US should ever abandon d UK it has signed its own death warrant. . . so the americans will always vote that way o!(of which since when did US and u become WE sef? abi u sef want to run for president?)
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 2:07am On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

You think Iran (the brain behind HAMAS, Hezbollah and Syria) is building nuclear weapons for tel aviv only? grin

Why did i come in2 this thread? cry cry cry cry cry
Nuclear weapon is for UK as well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

@davidylan
LOL, if the US should ever abandon d UK it has signed its own death warrant. . . so the americans will always vote that way o!(of which since when did US and u become WE sef? abi u sef want to run for president?)

thank God for the Nigerian passport. Before arabs go remember us everyone else for don die finish.  grin
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

Why did i come in2 this thread? cry cry cry cry cry
Nuclear weapon is for UK as well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry

you didnt know? grin Why do you think the international community is placing sanctions on Iran?
After Israel you are next . . . then the US and Africa last in that order.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

you didnt know? grin Why do you think the international community is placing sanctions on Iran?

David gnyt angry angry angry
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

David gnyt angry angry angry

sleep well o. pray for the children of Darfur . . . i know u love them too. grin
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by ono(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2009
@David,
Nice write up man. And thanks for the clarifications . . . . . . here and there. Thought provoking and enlightening.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Lagosboy: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2009
davidylan:

only 500 dead, more than 400 of them HAMAS fighters and we have clowns crying about "inhumanity and massacre"? Do you TRULY know what those words mean?

I wonder if there is a greater Liar on NL than Davidylan. Everyday he amuses me with his pack of lies and concoction. First he says only 500 dead. Would anyone with human milk put only to the slaughter of 500 people?
500 people dead means thousands of people have lost fathers, children, mothers relatives loved ones.

First as at yesterday when he typed this, the figure was 630 dead and het reduced it by 130 – malicious attamt to hide truth

He went further to say more than 400 are Hamas fighters – This is the biggest lie any commentator has said all through this war. Even the IDF would not claim this.  As at yesterday when he typed this 205 chidren killed out of 630 dead. The large proportion of the remainder women and the rest men (could be civilians or hamas fighters).

This is my source http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7814490.stm

Would Davidylan tell us the source of his news of 400 hamas fighters killed out of 500.
During war the first casualty is the truth.

Davidylan is a PERPETUAL LIAR.

Obviously he hates arabs and he hates muslims which results in him seeing all issues through this pinhole of hatred.

Take religion out of the equation the issue is as clear as the sky.

davidylan:

During the intifada, thousands of Israeli children were blown to bits by HAMAS and FATAH

Which intfada specifically and please could tell us the source of THOUSANDS. I am not denying that there werent civilian casualties on the israeli side but THOUSANDS of Children is a gross LIE from you. Stop misleading folks in here!!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by bindex(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2009
Davidylan is right, the Moslem thugs should be taught a great lesson they believe that Allah sent them to conqure the world for him and enforce sharia. Deluded fools.

Muhammad on his death bed - “The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until you make war on the Jews, until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree, and the rock or tree will say: Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, here is a Jew behind me, kill him!’

Is Allah masturbating or what? where is he? Pls moslems should PRAY and tell Allah to stop masturbating and come and kill off all the Jew since his slaves can not.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by sleekp1: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2009
Is davidylan crazier than first thought?
This is what drugs does to the brain

This guy is waking up in the middle of the night and thinking Iran is about to nuke Nigeria.
You think Iran (the brain behind HAMAS, Hezbollah and Syria) is building nuclear weapons for tel aviv only?

In his mind they're building nuke to kill Nigerians.

you didnt know? Why do you think the international community is placing sanctions on Iran?

Why does anyone take this dude seriously?

thank God for the Nigerian passport. Before arabs go remember us everyone else for don die finish.

In his mind Arabs are hunting down everybody. ROFLMAO!!

There's more
Sometimes we need a jolt to come to reality. There is a reason refugees from Darfur would rather risk their lives to enter Israel . . . dodging the bullets of Egyptian police and HAMAS forces along the way. Funny enough Darfur refugees are also muslim.

More proof here
sleep well o. pray for the children of Darfur . . . i know u love them too. 

And this guy who likes Darfur so much has never posted any topic regarding Darfur.
Not every Nigerian who go abroad does well. This guy is at an advance stage of paranoia. Can't his people send him back?
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2009
The blood thirsty devildylan hides behind several false monikers and chat to himself all day.

He’s like the Nigerian equation Bush.  If he honestly expects anyone to take him seriously (besides people who lack of tact like himself), then he needs to think again. He is so consumed with hate and anger that he is self-destructive.  I say let's put him in a straight jacket, throw him in a needle-walled cell.

I hope the ladies on this forum are not fooled by his bright yellow web site (blog).  Fact, the height and width of his web site is much bigger than his real insurance “office” next to a deli store.   On the left side of his office he has a 2007 calendar.  About 12 leafletss on his desk.  His chair eat out with all the sponge showing.  At 10am this morning his sign read "Out for Lunch" not to mention the clock on his wall not working b/c no battery in it. . . . .no wonder the dude is frustrated.

Peace
sleek_p:

Is davidylan crazier than first thought?
This is what drugs does to the brain

This guy is waking up in the middle of the night and thinking Iran is about to nuke Nigeria.
In his mind they're building nuke to kill Nigerians.

Why does anyone take this dude seriously?

In his mind Arabs are hunting down everybody. ROFLMAO!!

There's more
More proof here
And this guy who likes Darfur so much has never posted any topic regarding Darfur.
Not every Nigerian who go abroad does well. This guy is at an advance stage of paranoia. Can't his people send him back?

Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by sleekp1: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2009
Cayon:

The blood thirsty devildylan hides behind several false monikers and chat to himself all day.

He’s like the Nigerian equation Bush.  If he honestly expects anyone to take him seriously (besides people who lack of tact like himself), then he needs to think again. He is so consumed with hate and anger that he is self-destructive.  I say let's put him in a straight jacket, throw him in a needle-walled cell.

I hope the ladies on this forum are not fooled by his bright yellow web site (blog).  Fact, the height and width of his web site is much bigger than his real insurance “office” next to a deli store.   On the left side of his office he has a 2007 calendar.  About 12 leafletss on his desk.  His chair eat out with all the sponge showing.  At 10am this morning his sign read "Out for Lunch" not to mention the clock on his wall not working b/c no battery in it. . . . .no wonder the dude is frustrated.

Peace

Ouch!!
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2009
This whole skizzle is a European problem.

All Middle-eastern countries voted against the creation of Israel at the UN in 1947, yet they still went ahead and did it. Not to mention all the countries who weren't independent and as such were denied a vote. What did they expect? Handshakes and greetings? Hence, Israel will always be seen as an outpost of the European empire.

It is quite obvious to me that Israel is not intentionally targeting kids though. They are just returning fire to the very positions that the rockets came from. If that is a school, then Hamas are using their own kids to launch a propaganda war. This is a fight between two peoples trying to fight for their survival. Neither is right and neither is wrong. Any tribe or country would do the same when faced with such a deadlocked situation.
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon . . . all that piffle for me? grin

Awww it must hurt you so bad that no one considers you intelligible enough to discuss with. Kpele. cheesy
Re: Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! by Cayon(f): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2009
here is a good night kiss kiss - now leave me alone otherwise i am sending my muslim b/f for you

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys... / Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.