Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting (4784 Views)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is what we currently know about the 49 victims, whose names have all been released.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
vv

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
vvv

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
jjj

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
jjjj

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
kkk

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Choi!!!

But why you too dey engage in gay tins na? Such a pity. cry cry

See as fine boys full here come dey make girls vex.

Fine boy is almost = gay sad sad these days.

Saddest of all will be not entering heaven.... Double jeopardy!!
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
kkkkk

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
lll

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
zzz

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's all. RIP cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by UrWorstNitemare: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
May their souls RIP
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by theEYe21(f): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
They are human beings too, they don't deserve to die cry May The shooter never see the light of day angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by theEYe21(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Heartless idiot! I'm sure you support the shooter. Bloodsucking cultist!
GlorifiedTunde:
Choi!!!

But why you too dey engage in gay tins na? Such a pity. cry cry

See as fine boys full here come dey make girls vex.

Fine boy is almost = gay sad sad these days.

Saddest of all will be not entering heaven.... Double jeopardy!!
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
theEYe21:
Heartless idiot! I'm sure you support the shooter. Bloodsucking cultist!

Who are you pleaseeee?! undecided undecided undecided

ARE YOU GAY? IF SO, I AM NOT PLANNING TO KILL YOU. I AM NOT A KILLER!! AND I DON'T HATE THEM. I ONLY PITY THEM.

But I'm sure you're gay grin grin grin

Kindly take your aggression to their killer.

THANKS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by kiarra(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
so many beautiful people. may their beautiful souls rest in peace, what a sad way to die.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Chuksemi(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
RIP. The world has lost 50 beautiful souls. Times like this make me wish reincarnation was/is real.
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by ValerianSteel(m): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Its painful seeing faces of these young men and women with beautiful lives ahead of them gunned down in the most brutal way ever.The couple in the picture below were about to get married and died together.

We may be able to stop this madness if Republicans allow a vote on Common Sense Gun reforms.A military grade weapon has no place on the streets.An AR-51 is a weapon of war.The tragedy in Orlando has unified everyone to fight for these reforms and we will ensure that these types of mass shootings end.

#WeAreAllOrlando

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by banom(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Every one say no to terrorism . What a lost to humanity

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by madone: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2016
God how these beautiful people die,e pain me oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by fearlesschicken: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2016
So sad, you won't believe that the pshyopath who did the shooting was gay himself...the irony of this world

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by marshalcarter: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Wooow

Na 1 pesin do all dis tins?
CHOI!!!!
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by GSKing: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
The result of an overflowing internalized homophobia.

RIP my lovely community members.

#WeAreOrlando
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Perseus: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sad.Sad.Sad.
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Very sad....
cry
Innocent people..
May they find rest...
Re: Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting by fearlesschicken: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
marshalcarter:
Wooow

Na 1 pesin do all dis tins?

CHOI!!!!

The thing is one person started this but according to some new sources it seems like it wasn't just one person but like 3 others...if I can get the source will send it to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! / Donald Trump Made Thus Little Girl Cry. / Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.