Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish (1500 Views)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Because of val, girls dont make your man do this / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2015
From the look of things, ladies aren't gettn all freaked abt val anymore, gone r the days when val day used to be sweet wen we wr in secondary schools and d ladies will be all anxious for val day to come buh nowadays, wen u tel a chic happy val day, dey reply, thnks buh am not so freakd abt val day ish. Buh they reply this "I won't mind taking a gift tho" . Ah ah, isn't dat selfish? Well that's dr business. Ladies will always be ladies afterall. Now bak to business, ladies, wats d problem? Why such cold attitude towards val day? What have we guys done wrong? Is it dat we hav stopped being romantic as we used to? Tell us ur reasons.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by LewisO: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Never mind those ladies that says such, it's a lie they are just deceiving themselves! undecided

#Leech ladies everywhere! undecided
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ha dunno oooo..... me jes no get val ni oo
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:
Ha dunno oooo..... me jes no get val ni oo
dah means ur single ryt
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by MzzTega(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
A day madness!
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzzTega:
A day madness!
come on. Its not like daht. As d name implies "lovers day" , musnt spend it wi ur boyfrnd, u could hang out wit friends too. They r stil ur loved ones . Its just dat its been overhyped sha. Thr is notn bad in keepin d tradition I guess
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
i think guys are gettin to stingy now are days
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Beamborla(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm having enough fun watching the Big Bang Theory.
They make me laugh without demanding a thing.

I've never seen any big deal in Valentine.

I wonder what we will do that would please you guys sha. With the nature of threads I've been seeing about ladies and Valentine, I thought this kind of 'i-don't-care' attitude from the ladies towards Valentine's day would be welcomed by guys.

1 Like

Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:
I'm having enough fun watching the Big Bang Theory.
They make me laugh without demanding a thing.

I've never seen any big deal in Valentine.

I wonder what we will do that would please you guys sha. With the nature of threads I've been seeing about ladies and Valentine, I thought this kind of 'i-don't-care' attitude from the ladies towards Valentine's day would be welcomed by guys.
loooool I so lurv dat show. Its so hilarious. Woow. Lol I seriously welcome d I don't care attitude grin. I wish they would continue to keep the attitude on their birthday as well. Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Beamborla(f): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool I so lurv dat show. Its so hilarious. Woow. Lol I seriously welcome d I don't care attitude grin. I wish they would continue to keep the attitude on their birthday as well. Kikikikiki
I don't know about other ladies, but every day is the Same to me. My dad got angry with me on my last birthday cos he forgot and I didn't remind him when he called me.
I really don't care much about all of those things and I'm sure thousands of ladies out there don't. It's really amazing to see guys exaggerate things, anyways

For the Big Bang Theory, who wouldn't love the show.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by coldrod: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't know about other ladies, but every day is the Same to me. My dad got angry with me on my last birthday cos he forgot and I didn't remind him when he called me.
I really don't care much about all of those things and I'm sure thousands of ladies out there don't. It's really amazing to see guys exaggerate things, anyways

For the Big Bang Theory, who wouldn't love the show.
am impressed though
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
hatbricker:
we aint stingy.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
hatbricker:
Nowadays
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by MzzTega(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
come on. Its not like daht. As d name implies "lovers day" , musnt spend it wi ur boyfrnd, u could hang out wit friends too. They r stil ur loved ones . Its just dat its been overhyped sha. Thr is notn bad in keepin d tradition I guess
Yeah,i know. it has lost it value,that's Y i called it dat.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzzTega:

Yeah,i know. it has lost it value,that's Y i called it dat.
in africa I guess
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by MzzTega(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
in africa I guess
your guess can also include those outside Africa.
Those niggars aint saint u knw
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzzTega:

your guess can also include those outside Africa.
Those niggars aint saint u knw
places like mexico nd jamaica. No one gvs a hoot abt vals day lol. Dey all interested in weed, money nd Bleep.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
D1ck:
Nowadays
[[thanks, ws in hurry.[/b]
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by wasak(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
dah means ur single ryt

U never ask a lady about her relationship status. If you want her just go for her. That question is an insult.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
wasak:

U never ask a lady about her relationship status. If you want her just go for her. That question is an insult.
wasak please. Not now. Am done wit all dat thing.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by wasak(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
wasak please. Not now. Am done wit all dat thing.
Ok. Bro, but take d lesson
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
wasak:

Ok. Bro, but take d lesson
alryt I'v taken d lesson. When wil d exam be? grin
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by wasak(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt I'v taken d lesson. When wil d exam be? grin
The next girl u meet is d exam. Best of luck
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by chimerase2: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dos days in secondary skul ma first gal friend bought me romantic talking clock, frame, watch, boiler she spent a lot in getting me dese fins
I was really astonished kiss
But nw see as dese gold diggers just de flash flash my line angry
Even for bbm na so so ping! Ping!! I dey see
No wia to hide na him I cum nairaland I knw say amu free like air here grin angry
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
wasak:

The next girl u meet is d exam. Best of luck
hahahaha.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Dos days in secondary skul ma first gal friend bought me romantic talking clock, frame, watch, boiler she spent a lot in getting me dese fins
I was really astonished kiss
But nw see as dese gold diggers just de flash flash my line angry
Even for bbm na so so ping! Ping!! I dey see
No wia to hide na him I cum nairaland I knw say amu free like air here grin angry
hewwo. Chimerase u can lie eh.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by MzzTega(f): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
places like mexico nd jamaica. No one gvs a hoot abt vals day lol. Dey all interested in weed, money nd Bleep.
lol....you see.
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzzTega:

lol....you see.
wait a minute, dah means nigerian ladies r interested in money and sexxx grin
Re: When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish by MzzTega(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
wait a minute, dah means nigerian ladies r interested in money and sexxx grin

Who sed dat?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot Anything?? (photo) / 25 Unmistakable Signs He’s In Love With You / 22 Funny But True Facts. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.