Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63147 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by jkendy(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
It's part of the training nah.
Can't you see the ladies 'happily' doing it with excitement to save their breakfast expenses?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Odunharry(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:
Lol see that sharp babe in d first picture. Very risky! She will probably get 2 whr she's going looking dirty

I just can't do this honestly...except if there's another world war(adrenaline in action)
lol...i trust you,u go do pass that one..you make dey burst bottle dy jump fence anyhow 4 school
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Thats the idea of the whole para-military training on camp.Service wouldn't be fun if it were all rosy.Days like this are what would be talked about when they remember their service days.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Odunharry(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
You all should have a nice week
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Tobbylobar(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
If u check them properly some of dem school in southwest uni lasgidi precisely...cos dats whr u got liver to do anytin to survive..
I rep lasgidi...eko for show. angry
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by nuesmann(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
SOMETHING I STARTED DOING RIGHT FROM MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS.(u should know the institution)
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
As a serving corp member I can't. I believe have gone beyond that level. Same thing happened at my place of PPA when we travelled to do INEC training where some corpers did the same thing like this just to have a free ride back to their place of PPA.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by orledaj01(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
If thats d only option left....no choice na to act like a roman in rome
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by fridayj(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Only whn dis wl involve allawii..... grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Profkunlexxy(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Lolz,funny u @ OP,,,u dnt knw if one of the corpers is here on nairaland reading this grin grin grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by nuesmann(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
yes o
Sigo86:
I dey hang 4BRT Entrance on a Monday morning, Danfo bus 4Oshodi... Dis1 go just be like advance stage of Temple run 4me. angry
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by nuesmann(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Damalex4luv:
As a serving corp member I can't. I believe have gone beyond that level. Same thing happened at my place of PPA when we travelled to do INEC training where some corpers did the same thing like this just to have a free ride back to their place of PPA.
u go teh for bus stop
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by dahreyM: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:
Lol see that sharp babe in d first
picture. Very risky! She will probably get 2 whr she's going looking
dirty

I just can't do this honestly...except if there's another world
war(adrenaline in action)

nd u r nt even PORSCHE o
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Samtowo(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Remember Man o war activities yea.., they've been trained for such grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by sabackson2004(f): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2015
hahahha
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ladyabadi(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Corpers love free ride. See the kind of risk they are taking, after when something goes wrong they will blame apc or pdp.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by gunners160(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
liars, mk una dey form ajebo online while una neva chop since am.Besides, dis op dey jobless
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:
Lol see that sharp babe in d first picture. Very risky! She will probably get 2 whr she's going looking dirty

I just can't do this honestly...except if there's another world war(adrenaline in action)

Which sharp babe, the one with K leg or the one humping?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Lincoln275(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?
I can't cos I love my life more than anything
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by mrcarter(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Oh boy
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Dan42(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2015
I've done the one riskier than this, when i went to write FedpoNek post ume.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Bsc(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Am not broke...and can nevr be Gods grace! rather wave a private car...
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by VickyRotex(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
I did this, countless times while serving my father land... Had an FM program I was anchoring every Monday, and this was the only option I had as a means of transportation from my PPA to the Radio Station.... so you could count the number of times I had to do this. But all the same it was fun. Each time I remember it, I jus keep imagining what if something wrong happened then,...
Thank God...
Some situations can make you do more than this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Peterina(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] cheesy

I can't ....Its really absurd n highly ridiculous doing something like this as a serving Corp members,you saving Ur allawee??lols
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by LewisO: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Broke-ness shouldn't cause embarrassment for some young folks! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.