Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63163 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by chuksey1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
dis one na normal tin 4 where i serve . ezza noth local govt area of ebonyi state. our local govt secetariat is so far and close to a quarry site and so most times afta cds or clerance u nor go see bike to take go back. so if u nor get ur own motor u nor get choice than to jump on one of these wen d opportunity comes . unless u wan sleep for d secatariat wit on light and, network . and it wuz all fun. a once in a life time opportunity.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Born14clara(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
If u served in a place like niger state u will do it over n over.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by rossychik(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
What's there self, I cando dat nwoo

Meanwhile my friend served in Jigawa nd bus only comes once in a wk, so my dear in dt kind of place u will b greatful 4 dis' Limo'
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emmanueledu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op really served or is serving in Akwa ibom state!
Cos that's what we call lift back then....I did more than this back then in 2013 not because I din't have money for transport but to just have fun with my fellow corpers!!! #life of a corper#
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by legalwealth(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?

At least,they are practising what they were taught in the camp.

They are making the soldiers proud! !!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by taiwotosho22(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Infact, I and female corpers did it more than 3 times when we wanted to go 4 CDS in Benue. It was so funny dat pple looking at us at that time will started laughing. I really enjoyed that time
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by SenatorJames(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?
and these are suppose to be Nigeria's future leaders. Though I also did something worse than this during my service year (riding a motorcycle at night without head lamp, putting on my 7/7), but i'm now wise. They will also soon become wise when they get into labour market, they are still with fresh blood from campus.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Cletus244(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mumu corp members. Wetin una dey use the 19,500 for?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by TI1919(m): 5:08am On Feb 17, 2015
I see nothing wrong in doing such in as much as it will take me to my destination at the right time and am at peace... cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by macuwon(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
haha.. E mk brain oo.. I wish I was with them.. that position makes you feel on top!.

mk i wear my khaki go find truck.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
You all have just forgotten that they were specially trained for this kind of activity in camp. now they are exercising it in reality.

Thumbs up to those who could climb in. They were the same ones that didnt need assistance during the training in nysc camp. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ArcToyin(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Symbolical state of the country
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ibroh22(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
I can do it,,,I love things like this #hustling

Am new on nairaland, though I do login as guest since last year,I just decided to join the family today

show me some love fellow nairalanders
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by mavinhakeem(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol this is serious.......Well If u re deployed to Osun St. Batch A 2016.....Message dis no. 08157447855 to join the whatsapp group now. #teamOsun
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by fredbuky(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmm nobe joke o
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by chymi(f): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
I could tamo moto grin grin but not this high shocked shocked...this is risky and very high. It's fun wink cheesy
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by toprealman: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?
Check their phone, weavon....etc. Give them transport alawi, who go jones go still Jones.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ayobami4u: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
oh boy! see suffer! dey be malu abi corper? To serve father land na by force?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ayobami4u: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
oh boy! see suffer! dey be malu abi corpers? To serve father land na by force?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ayobami4u: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
this na rubish. if dey die now dem go say nysc kill people. dis risk self no too much?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by bamlams(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
zaksrocafella:
How's this place north. Open ur eyes bro
I swear dis na Osun state..Egbedore local Government to b precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.