Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63498 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by eightsin(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
A friend from Isuikwuato in abia state just made that statement that Isuikwuato people don't marry deltans and I'd like to find out how true.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by quinelizabeth(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Emphasis:

You do exotic cars or jeep... And you call it adventure. Instead of luxury.
We all know your intentions.
And wats my intentions dude? We don't walk alone as Corps members so wen u r talking about flirting wid guys rmbr I AV my private life which is not ur business ow I use it and I definitely won't flirt wid Dem cz most f. Dem myt AV cars,but dey definitely don't AV wat I AV......... Don't insulttt mi o cz I don't tk insults likely!!!!!!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by papaejima1: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Oh Mehn! See the middle babe in the first picture.
That K-Leg na die... grin grin grin grin

Crazy me... See wetin me I dey look while others are busy looking other things!! grin grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by wese90(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Where did u take the pictures? What state?

Akwa Ibom, Am withholding the PPA
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by funnyme2015(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?
I can't.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by kalakuta100: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Please don't forget to visit the site naunaknow. end your day smiling,with the new story Ozeba ,also don't forget to like and comment o
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by klens(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2015
I know this must be akwa ibom, that's how it goes those days we serve there, it was fun sha, but not advisable climbing that truck, after our Cds at mbak ITU, local government na free ride to house, one thing I like about them is that they even stop on there own and carry kopas, when I entered one Aura car, I say mehn I go buy this ride, it later happened. I love Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by antiboko(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Ademat7:
I can do it wella(not because of poverty o) but adventure and fun; if u fear injury a.k.a risk u can't attempt anything,its not allowed in biz cos risk is fun n rewarding.<Br> Front page again!!! My topic mk FP,now my comment is making FP *dis is love if u ask m* shoki shoki ahhhhnnn

If one cannot eat shit because of poverty then for what reason would he eat shit? A rich corper with a very nice car of his own will never do such thing. So it is poverty coupled with fun

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ndizzle(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2015
If legislatures in Nigeria could climb gates n climb a wall, this is actually a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emphasis(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2015
quinelizabeth:

We Aint beggars and there's noo increased allowance. Stop talking wat u no nothing about!!!!!!!!!

There's an increase in allowance. With my #9500 in 2011, i wouldn't jump on a tipa
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Dinocarex(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
OP. Must u expose Us? *singing* Mbok will never die, Halelluyah!!!
But the issue of transportation is a great deal here in my LG (Oruk Anam). so, Mbok all the way mehn!!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emphasis(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2015
quinelizabeth:

And wats my intentions dude? We don't walk alone as Corps members so wen u r talking about flirting wid guys rmbr I AV my private life which is not ur business ow I use it and I definitely won't flirt wid Dem cz most f. Dem myt AV cars,but dey definitely don't AV wat I AV......... Don't insulttt mi o cz I don't tk insults likely!!!!!!

Who said you're flirting with guys? Is that your conscience talking? Who cares if you take insult likely... Keep jumping from one jeep to another in the name of youth service.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ljboy(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2015
They are all acting like motor park boiz all bcux of transportation!.. For me, I will better let go than risking my life
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by jaybee(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?

The north; NOT NIGERIA!!!

The post with highest likes?

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by option10: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2015
That is fun but where is this place ?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ife4luv21(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
its waht I do often, when u consider d amount u spend on tfare , u will av no option than to look for free ride grin

its fun as well
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Can be done especially in the northern part..
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by loomer: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Jeneral4:
I will never cut my reputation to d ribbons with d defence of being a corps member

WHO BE THIS ONE?

MAKE GOD NO LET U DE STRANDED.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Hehehehe: Kopa wee
This one na small 4 my Local govt. Back then, kopas d climb cement trailer, lorry, tipper, pickup, pure water pickup & hang behind like agbero, pure water van with no seats go inside go squat.

That's so bad and degrading..
If u must do kopa wee atleast flag down private vehicles.

Off all the places iv bin 2, Anambra had 1 of the cheapest transport fares,
I d enta bus, 20naira / 30 naira.
From my house in Ekwulobia(Aguata LGA) to my local govt headquarters in (Ajalli - Orumba North LGA) was just 70 naira. (Jesus the place far, no b small)
Yet some kopa's would still jump on sand carrying tipper to save money, how much 70naira... Shame#
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by blackbeau1(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
yes. its just fun

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by jaybee(f): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2015
blackbeau1:
yes. its just fun

EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
This is very simple to answer.Ok.if you were the one what will you do?You are stranded and you don't have option or you don't have money with you and you see an opportunity to get back to where you came from will you not do that?Commom answer me.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by titilayur(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
I just want d govt to cancel NYSC
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by aldexrio(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Been there and done that.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by omolizzy(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2015
What's d big deal in dis for heavens sake,its all for fun. During inec training on Saturday,d school we used for d training has a field n a wedding reception held dat day,omo my friends n I n some oda corps member went there n we ate n drank to d fullest. Wen d time came for d wife n husband to dance to their seats,we the corpers in our uniform danced after dem n it was fun. We were appreciated bt d most important tin is dat we had fun n lunch wasn't a problem anymore. One of d best days of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by 2kris(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2015
To serve our father land
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ramtzy: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2015
This is just fun..!!! I did same thing while i was serving in River state at Akpajo junction to be precise in 2010, along eleme/onne road for those of you who knows Portharcourt very well. Infact, that scene looks exactly like the one i was involved in... no dolling boi..!!! nysc na one time o..!!! enjoy the side wey im take face you..!!!! AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOU DID.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by samuelson06(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2015
zaksrocafella:
How's this place north. Open ur eyes bro

Akwa Ibom State to be precise grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by bosun11(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2015
i did something similar to this when i was serving..so i dont see it as a big deal..nysc things jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.