Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63180 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Chigorkizz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
I cruise in SUVs in anambra for free every Thursdays
Not just SUVs but the ones with AC.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by gunnersjohn(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you serve in some states...in fact you will be thankful for this opportunity and wish the lorry appears all the time lolzzz.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by BUSHHUNTER: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
I did it when I was serving at ekiti.....we sum times follow the truck from local govt to ppa vise versa.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by tefoko: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
if you can't do this simple thing then why were you in camp for 3weeks?#just_asking
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by nagoma(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's the spirit. They may never get this opportunity again. I hope they live to show this pictures to their grand children. Long live Young Nigerians. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by nagoma(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's the spirit. They may never get this opportunity again. I hope they live to show these pictures to their grand children. Long live Young Nigerians. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by EasyBundles(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
As a serving corp member I've once found myself in dis condition..... U av to understand!! guys check my profile for real stuff
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by kenee24(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol...y not,so far it will get me to where I'm going and if its d only option left?

Its a REAL and 100% NIGERIAN site that pays...simply click on: https://tips.naij.com/ref/8933,register,write anything of your choice ang get paid in dollars.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Y cnt I?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

nd u r nt even PORSCHE o

U r ignored!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Which sharp babe, the one with K leg or the one humping?

in this first picture if u look closely one of the ladies is already on the truck or halfway inside it
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...i trust you,u go do pass that one..you make dey burst bottle dy jump fence anyhow 4 school

Lol na u sabi me pass jare...shebi na d same school we dey go. How's d day going joor? Hope u r tru wt clearance now
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
gunners160:
liars, mk una dey form ajebo online while una neva chop since am.Besides, dis op dey jobless

Have u stopped to think that some people really value their life. I for one person will never be caught dead standing in a bus. It's not forming ajebo .I just can't stand lots of things n I can faint before I get to whr I'm going.
am not attacking u oh cos u didn't quote me just trying to let u see it in another light.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
quinelizabeth:
DAT babe rocks but I don't enter trucks anyway, I du exotic cars or jeeps!!!!!

Lol sis why u flag down truck abi tipper...container sef
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Odunharry(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:

Lol na u sabi me pass jare...shebi na d same school we dey go. How's d day going joor? Hope u r tru wt clearance now
omo dia wahala too much..i jus help them post names 4 notice board.
Still waiting 4 them at Studnt Affairs.
Aw abt u?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Odunharry:

omo dia wahala too much..i jus help them post names 4 notice board.
Still waiting 4 them at Studnt Affairs.
Aw abt u?

My dean never sign...dropped it off tho...will check on it ltr this wk...
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
That should be in Akwa ibom state... The 'mbok' level is really high there... I served there. You can go for a trip dat will cost you almost 2k for free if only u are ready to hop on all sorts.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Odunharry(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:

My dean never sign...dropped it off tho...will check on it ltr this wk...
u dey flex na....this pipu wahala dn tire me.
I still dey wait till maybe 3pm b4 i waka go house..
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Chigorkizz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
why wont dey use trucks when some ex-corp members who had cars after service most at times ignore them and refuse giving dem a ride.

sometimes i wonder seeing this happening when i tried to stop a young youth dat had witnessed what we are passing through and i became ignored by them on the road.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ADRILL(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
when it is aimed at saving some money, yes ofcourse.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Odunharry:

u dey flex na....this pipu wahala dn tire me.
I still dey wait till maybe 3pm b4 i waka go house..

Holler when u r free then. U gerrit shey?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
ask federal poly ado ekiti student,they are expert in this.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Odunharry(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:

Holler when u r free then. U gerrit shey?
sure na..
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Sammyblaq(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
by the #mbok from the Op...akwa ibom i believe.
I can do it but just dont like it.
Some corper shes will add #Mbok to hobbies on their CVs...is ok shaa
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by showy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dat shud b Niger state.is dat not Umar Nasko billboard?well it's fun doing dat.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by viruz007(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Did it before, will do it again if I could... This were fun moments grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by savio93(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dey do am wella.... but not inside truck......here in ILLORIN, We call it FOC... Meaning Free of charge... On wednesday now...we go find FOC for CDS going n coming..... kissI dey do am wella.... but not inside truck......here in ILLORIN, We call it FOC... Meaning Free of charge... On wednesday now...we go find FOC for CDS going n coming.....
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by searay(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
quinelizabeth:

We Aint beggars and there's noo increased allowance. Stop talking wat u no nothing about!!!!!!!!!
can you compared N9755 in my days to what you guys are collecting now? I know what I'm saying. I have 10 "corpers "working with me now
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by wuramini(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
i can do it for rill cus it"s fun
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
candygosh:

in this first picture if u look closely one of the ladies is already on the truck or halfway inside it

Hence the one humping!!!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by DivaFiva: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
seedord247:
Damnn Gurls with K leg Big Turn off
I'm pretty sure she wasn't planning on turning your dumb ass on
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by marostan(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol. I rode of this when I was serving in Delta state way back 2011. During the election days, thee was no vehicle to convey us to the polling booths, we had to climb something like this. Its fun though..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.