Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day (1415 Views)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Kevdee4reel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
http://olisakevin..com/2015/02/girl-wearing-i-love-fucking-you-top-on.html?m=1

I wonder why a guy would allow a girl he 'loves' to do something as absurd as this.

I don't think any guy would allow a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, do this.

Do enter blog to view and please kindly let us know your comment on the blog. Bless
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na _dick go dey her brain so.

Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by elantraceey(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
she just needs attention
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Dotwillis1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
As ugly as she is.
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by cutieberie1(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
hehehe...sm pple sha..
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hehehehehe.... Just for one day.
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Kingblingz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shirt 200naira,printing 50naira! And mayb now when the guy see am him head go scatter...Smh 4 some girls! I Refuse 2 fall 4 dia silly tricks
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by hatux: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
She must be a calabar girl...
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Height of foolish obsession to illegal sex.
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by oy13(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
As ugly as she is.
as ugly as she is indeed..lmao on top red carpet miss celebrity
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by ohaleoghene(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
did her parents or any relative see her wearing this ? height of irresponsibility.
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by mrkay101(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
As ugly as she is.

as in eh u just took the words out of my mouth!!!!
Re: Naija Girl Wearing 'I Love Fucking You' Top On Vals Day by pinkguy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
WoOow see the ways those guys at the background are suprise (some of them will be thinking so na girl like dis I go marry one day hmmm what if I come give birth to dis kind girl wati I go so)

(1) (Reply)

signs She Likes You Back / ~ Happy Easter To All Romancelanders/ Nairalanders / Shud I Luv Her Out Of Pity ?cos I Feel Notin But She Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.