Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae (2934 Views)

10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae / 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... (2) (3) (4)

What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omo see nika! grin

Who would rock this?

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun comman collect your clothes oh grin

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hahahahahahah

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by success1smyn(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
can't stop laughing ....
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Spicylate(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nah!
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by slimthugchimee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
package it back and give it to her dad on his birthday undecided

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by yinkson(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why not heavy metal wears with padlock
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by loiusdthird(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
sponge bob square pants

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by brandonobi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chi mo wat is this?
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
I love it. cheesy
Ayamconfidence...this would look good on you oh! grin
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Akwa IBOM people will say "SWAK" grin

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lolz... I bet it's a logo that must be identified
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:
cheesy Nah!
already made ironing!!!
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Lolz... I bet it's a logo that must be identified

That's what I'm getting u dis val. D gown version grin
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
colik:
I love it. cheesy
U are evil grin

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahahahahahah
Is that not ur boo... undecided
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Spicylate(f): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
already made ironing!!!
Babe you are OYO
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by NevetsIbot(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
kakakakakakakak!!!! Lmao oooo. I nor expect am at all. Buhaahahahahaha!!!!!!
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by AyamConfidence(m): 3:11am On Feb 11, 2017
colik:
I love it. cheesy
ooooohhhhh God...which kind wahala be this na?? Of all the things in this earth na this one you see recommend for me? embarassed

Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 3:58am On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:

That's what I'm getting u dis val. D gown version grin

I already ordered dis for u! Hope u'll love it? tongue
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ooooohhhhh God...which kind wahala be this na?? Of all the things in this earth na this one you see recommend for me? embarassed
Shey if I give you...you wee collect Abi? wink cheesy
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:
U are evil grin
I'm just trying to give the guy a Val gift he'll never forget na. embarassed
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

I already ordered dis for u! Hope u'll love it? tongue

Na Wahala u dey find b dat angry
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by AyamConfidence(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
colik:

Shey if I give you...you wee collect Abi? wink cheesy
I just dey look you...when I no be Matthew the tax collector
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:

Na Wahala u dey find b dat angry

Y would u say dat? cheesy
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Y would u say dat? cheesy
Dat kind nika wey dey peel preek na em wey u wan send for me. So that all my preek go peel. Shior angry
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:

Dat kind nika wey dey peel preek na em wey u wan send for me. So that all my preek go peel. Shior angry

For wat now? U'll wear tight inside na! E can't peel grin
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sirusX(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Swaga Lee lee grin

Just get her a pair to match and you'ld be the center of attention all day
#DareDevilCouple
#SlayEachOther
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

For wat now? U'll wear tight inside na! E can't peel grin

Ok babay... Bring it oh.. Just because i like u oh dats y i will accept it. I can do anything for u. Even if na to peel my preek for u grin
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:

Ok babay... Bring it oh.. Just because i like u oh dats y i will accept it. I can do anything for u. Even if na to peel my preek for u grin

I know kiss
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by sleeknick: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

I know kiss

Dis one u are sending me sucking emoji... Wah gwan? undecided
Re: What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae by Sandydayziz(f): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
sleeknick:

Dis one u are sending me sucking emoji... Wah gwan? undecided

Aiit u prefer dis? smiley

Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified / She / How Can I Handle This Situation At Work