Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (267172 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
Chinum:

Singing, "I am a blessed child, I am a blessed child, Jesus made me a blessed child, I am a blessed child"
where is that ATM card? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Evina(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2015
iwatch:
Evina, my precious iyawo, the best of the lot, I hail ooo.

smiley
I dobale for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
@fxbot, chinum, iwatch, goldendr et al.,
i feel you guys pain really but the truth is that so many things is wrong in our world of today and thats why all we see re happening. its happening both in the male and female fols as such no known statistics to ascertain which group is suffering more. you can only hear of it when it happens to people around you or you urselves.

that being said, should we stop being males or females? definately no. life continues. if it happens to you, get up dust ursef and learn from it and be a wiser person. i cant wait to wake up to a world where everybody in it is morally disciplined. only a fool and one who does not understand the meaning of love cheats. so, no point castigating one folk over the other.

just pray God grant you your own partner who wuold love, cherish and care for you against all odds.

some guys are bad while some females are terible, whereas we still ve sweet, nice and responsible guys and babes out there. set your prioriies right, watch well, dont be desperate, dont just get married etc and all will be just fine!

shallom.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by fxbot: 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
Yadoctora:

o ga o.

How is this done? shocked
Do not mind any lady who tell you that sex does not matter to her like I read a few pages from this one. IT'S A BIG LIE. Women want sex more than men, they crave for it more than you can imagine. Unfortunately, they are good at concealing it because the society does not allow them to express themselves sexually.

It is done by knowing how to satisfy her in bed. Period.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by fxbot: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
feedthenation:

Really, this is serious...
I have accepted life for what it really is: A completely forked up complex!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 4:59pm On May 22, 2015
iwatch:
where is that ATM card? angry angry angry angry angry

It was suspended by CBN embarassed
After I used it to siphon ur funds. embarassed
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
Chinum:

It was suspended by CBN embarassed
After I used it to siphon ur funds. embarassed
My funds? Meet me in the bedroom right now. we will have a heart to heart talk after I shower.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by fxbot: 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
gleatz:
i feel you guys pain really but the truth is that so many things is wrong in our world of today and thats why all we see re happening. its happening both in the male and female fols as such no known statistics to ascertain which group is suffering more. you can only hear of it when it happens to people around you or you urselves.

that being said, should we stop being males or females? definately no. life continues. if it happens to you, get up dust ursef and learn from it and be a wiser person. i cant wait to wake up to a world where everybody in it is morally disciplined. only a fool and one who does not understand the meaning of love cheats. so, no point castigating one folk over the other.

just pray God grant you your own partner who wuold love, cherish and care for you against all odds.

some guys are bad while some females are terible, whereas we still ve sweet, nice and responsible guys and babes out there. set your prioriies right, watch well, dont be desperate, dont just get married etc and all will be just fine!

shallom.
No ma, I am not pained one bit. I just feel sorry for the dude she will settle with because I can see my oldself being fooled. For sake of security and one's happiness, I don't want to talk about it anymore because I am sure some CIA's are around right now.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 5:09pm On May 22, 2015
iwatch:
My funds? Meet me in the bedroom right now. we will have a heart to heart talk after I shower.

shocked.
My pastor said I would turn to fish, if I do dat. embarassed
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
fxbot:
Do not mind any lady who tell you that sex does not matter to her like I read a few pages from this one. IT'S A BIG LIE. Women want sex more than men, they crave for it more than you can imagine. Unfortunately, they are good at concealing it because the society does not allow them to express themselves sexually.

I meant how did she manage to be in two relationships. What if her fiance found out?. Was she not afraid..has no respect for herself, her body?
Maybe she was hoping u would propose and she could hv dumped the fiance for you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 5:17pm On May 22, 2015
Chinum:

shocked.
My pastor said I would turn to fish, if I do dat. embarassed
no. I just want you to confess/explain to me how you did the siphoning shikena!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 5:18pm On May 22, 2015
iwatch:
no. I just want you to confess/explain to me how you did the siphoning shikena!

Eh, ok na.
But it's best to confess in the church ryt? embarassed
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by digitsolution: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
fxbot:
Never be carried away by physical attributes of a woman because you don't see what the mind says. What if I tell you that someone on this thread is getting married soon to another guy to which I was never aware of until my friend called me to see. We had been dating for some months now but I never knew she had another guy elsewhere. In fact, based on my calculation, she has been with the guy long before she met me. I have been reading with silence and smiling. We still met a few weeks ago, yet she didn't mention it to me and I also feigned ignorance.

That's life brother, that's fvcking life. Do I feel hurt? NAH! Boys have learned to be smart long ago. I only feel sorry for the dude she will end up with who thinks she is "innocent" and if he can't give her like I did or do, she will definitely cheat on him. It's very obvious in her person. Nuff said cool

Wow this world is crazy.....

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
gleatz:

shallom.
Marriage requires a lot. I am ready for it but you just keep coming across some.... Words would fail me. I forgot to add those I love are after a few years they are far from me.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2015
fxbot:

True talk!

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
God's grace on you bro.
Its my earnest prayer for all single on this thread, none shall miss it as it regards choosing the right partner. (Amen)

GoldenDr:
Marriage requires a lot. I am ready for it but you just keep coming across some.... Words would fail me.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
gleatz:
God's grace on you bro.
Its my earnest prayer for all single on this thread, none shall miss it as it regards choosing the right partner. (Amen)

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2015
Regenerated:

Smiles, yes 6 years, the relationship started when they were in 100L.
ohh, better. . Thought he gave her a ring 6 years ago..

Well, they both have a point. . The girl is scared of losing him after 6years, then the guy isn't financially buoyant which is understandable because he may not be able to deal with the financial burden that comes with marriage. .

But then I have a few questions to ask:
How old is the girl?
Does she work?
Does the guy have a house?

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Well, they both have a point. . The girl is scared of losing him after 6years, then the guy isn't financially buoyant which is understandable because he may not be able to deal with the financial burden that comes with marriage. .

How old is the girl?
Does she work?
same questions I asked.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2015
GoldenDr:
same questions I asked.
Alright, let's wait for his answers. .
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Regenerated: 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
MarvellousGod:

How old is the girl?
Does she work?
They are both in their late 20s, and resides in different states, the girl works and receive almost the same salary as the guy.
a house? he lives in just a single self contain.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Regenerated: 9:21pm On May 22, 2015
Yadoctora:

They can get married and delay child bearing
thanks, I actually suggested this to the guy but the lady doesn't want this, she was actually scared that what if it really turned out to be delayed when they are now ready??

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Regenerated:

thanks, I actually suggested this to the guy but the lady doesn't want this, she was actually scared that what if it really turned out to be delayed when they are now ready??
Well, it is up to her and him.

Two ppl surviving on that amount is going to be hard. Adding a child won't be easy. But the choice is for you both to make.

All d best o.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 8:27am On May 23, 2015
Food for thought!

WE WILL NEVER SERVE YOUR GOD (A Must Read
For Every Pastor & Parents)
At her father's funeral the pastor's daughter (who
was a prostitute) watched and listened as church
members described all wonderful deeds done by
the pastor of 10,000 capacity church and
worldwide television ministry.
They spoke about his care, love, generosity,
miracles, signs and wonders and tenderness when
he was alive.
But after the funeral the daughter of the late pastor
asked her siblings and her mother - who was that
man those people were talking about at the funeral
- is he the same man that raised us?
They must be telling lies. All the children including
Jack (a drug addict) agreed that they were telling
lies.
But their mother said they were not telling lies,
YOUR FATHER WAS A GOOD PASTOR, BUT A BAD
HUSBAND AND BAD FATHER,
HE GROOMED AND GREW THE CHURCH BUT LEFT
HIS FAMILY GROANING.
FIRE WAS IN HIS BONE TO WORK FOR GOD, BUT
LOVE, AFFECTION AND INTIMACY WAS NEVER IN
HIS MIND FOR HIS FAMILY,
I WAS HIS WIFE, CHURCH WAS HIS MISTRESS, HE
LOVED THE MISTRESS AND ABANDONED HIS WIFE,
HE WON THE CHURCH BUT LOST HIS FAMILY,
WHAT A SHAME!
The children later wrote and placed on his tomb:
DAD, YOU PASTORED AND NURTURED THEM BUT
ABANDONED US,
DAD, YOU DID A LOT OF REVIVAL PROGRAMS BUT
YOUR FAMILY IS NEVER REVIVED,
DAD, YOU COUNSELED THEM, BUT WE LIVED
WITHOUT COUNSEL,
DAD, YOU WERE A SHEPHERD BUT WE LIVED
WITHOUT A PASTURE, YOU SHOWED THEM LOVE,
BUT WE LIVED IN THE DESERT OF AFFECTION.
DAD, YOU WERE A SUCCESSFUL PASTOR,
COUNSELOR, BUT A TOTAL FAILURE AS A
HUSBAND AND FATHER.
DAD, WE HARDLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD,
BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR US.
THIS ONE THING WE PROMISE YOU, WE WILL
NEVER SERVE YOUR GOD.
(Share it until it gets to every pastor and Churchleader, many pastors families are hurting, pleasesave one).
We all need to ask for help from our Maker. Wehave a lot to do as fathers and mothers especiallyleaders in the House of God.
You Will Not Fail In Marriage In Jesus Name!

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:42am On May 23, 2015
Regenerated:

They are both in their late 20s, and resides in different states, the girl works and receive almost the same salary as the guy.
a house? he lives in just a single self contain.
Now I see the reason why the girl dey 'para'.. Age isn't on her side.. Well, the income is small shaa but it depends on the standard of living they want to command.... Some couples survive on income less than 50k... Some started so small but now making it big.. it depends on both of you. . The gal is willing to start small too so.....

But then, it will be so hard shaaa surviving on about 50k..

So when does the guy think he will have enough money to settle down?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Regenerated: 8:12pm On May 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Now I see the reason why the girl dey 'para'.. Age isn't on her side.. Well, the income is small shaa but it depends on the standard of living they want to command.... Some couples survive on income less than 50k... Some started so small but now making it big.. it depends on both of you. . The gal is willing to start small too so.....

But then, it will be so hard shaaa surviving on about 50k..

So when does the guy think he will have enough money to settle down?
he is working as a contract staff, more or less like an apprentice with a promise of been staffed sometimes next year, probably before or after August, then his income will increase.
he is actually hoping to get another job before then, because the promise of been made a staff is not so reliable.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 8:45pm On May 23, 2015
fxbot:

@bolded, do u mean to say dat d person does not like s.x or what exactly?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by fxbot: 10:21am On May 24, 2015
Yadoctora:

I meant how did she manage to be in two relationships. What if her fiance found out?. Was she not afraid..has no respect for herself, her body?
Maybe she was hoping u would propose and she could hv dumped the fiance for you.
I just don't want to talk about it anymore so as not to let out hints on clue. Hope you understand? wink
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by fxbot: 10:35am On May 24, 2015
Chinum:

@bolded, do u mean to say dat d person does not like s.x or what exactly?
I mean women claiming like they don't likejwant sex. You are a woman and you know what I mean. Many times a guy may want to initiate the sex, you want it, you know you do, but you keep saying no no no.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
fxbot:
I mean women claiming like they don't likejwant sex. You are a woman and you know what I mean. Many times a guy may want to initiate the sex, you want it, you know you do, but you keep saying no no no.

Ok. That's a topic 4 another day.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:41am On May 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/anthonnnny

This handle signed up today, followed me today and sent me a PM to expecting me to reply?

anthonnnny, do you care to explain yourself? What's the reason for the PM?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 27, 2015
iwatch:
https://www.nairaland.com/anthonnnny

This handle signed up today, followed me today and sent me a PM to expecting me to reply?

anthonnnny, do you care to explain yourself? What's the reason for the PM?

And why bring it here? That's not nice.

Why didn't you reply with the same question you type here and if the answer isn't satisfactory, you just ignore any more mails from him/her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.