Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (266963 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 2:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello everyone. I must say a big thank you to so many wonderful people on this thread. I started from page 0 to this level and I must say I have learnt a whole lot. I wish I can call every one's name but its not possible. Even people who posted issues here ended up encouraging me as well.
Now straight to my issue (that’s if I have one) I have been married for a little over 3 years. I got married as a virgin and my first full blown sexual experience was on the wedding night (you'll soon understand why I'm explaining all this) in a short while. Hubby was sort of a rookie as well although he had his fair share with girls but he said he wouldnt really have called himself a stud then. He was quite reserved and he claims he probably did it twice, thrice or so (dont really know about that and i don't care about it honestly) Lets just say we both learnt on the marriage bed.
Before then the boyfriend (now hubby) and I did a lot of petting, necking and the whole 9 yard apart from penetration. I liked what we did then and still do. I can say we have an okay sex life but …
I am satisfied sexually but sometimes I notice he comes rather quickly (let's say if we have sex 4 times in a week, he'll come quickly twice) Let me quickly add he makes up with good fo.replay session and he is not a selfish lover. I will be a bit explicit please pardon me here. Most times he makes sure I come (as in o.rgasm) before the penetration itself. However the penetration act is usually short. I don’t really really mind because most times when he makes me cum, I am actually tired at that point. However, I read somewhere a while back that the average sex act (penetration itself) is 5 minutes or so. Then women on that blog went on and on about 6, 7, 10 minutes. Someone said if your man is averaging 2 to 3 minutes that’s an indomie guy!
I swear by God on that day, I was mildly stunned. That was the first time it occurred to me that perhaps just perhaps what I always thought was okay was not. I will say hubby averages 2 to 3 minutes on most occasions. Even though I knew he could be a bit quick at times, I never bothered because he satisfies me nearly ALL THE TIME. Another thing that raised a red flag for me is this - I have never ever had him say he wants a second helping after the first act. I thought this was a bit odd after the first year but I never thought too much of it. Like I say I am generally content with the sex life because it is frequent and he makes me come. He initiates sex nearly all the time and I do sometimes though he beats me hands down.
Please mature women be honest with me. Am I fishing for trouble where there is none? Is this normal sexual behaviour? Could there be something here? I once tried to make him go a second time not because i was starved on that day but to kill my own curiosity. As usual, he was fagged out (after 2 minutes penetration) and I couldn't really care less though I would have wanted it to prove a point and put my mind at ease.
In the over 3 years no second helping so should I be concerned. I'm not a sex freak or anything but I'm beginning to wonder if my man's engine is truly working at full capacity. (where is the sweat pouring out of face icon?)
Please feel free to be brutally honest with me. I opened this moniker for this purpose and I intend to deactivate once I am sated. We are both in our early thirties and we work.
CC: Babyosisi, Bukatyne, Mutter, Efemenaxyz, Thorpido (I really really need the men to talk here) Floodgater, Forexmart and all you wonderful contributors. Thanks

Ah! Silverbox you didn't spell my name correctly, hence my not seeing this post of yours in my mentions. Now you've deactivated, I'm not sure if you still need any advice on this topic, so I'll keep it brief.

I get what you're saying - the curiosity, which is perfectly normal, seeing as you've only ever known your hubby w.r.t sex. That's to be expected as you started from point zero with him.

The key thing to remember here is compatibility, and from the sound of it, you two complement each other and that's what's important. Your man is in tune with your body and ensures you climàx before letting himself "go". He also engages in a lot of foreplày, and this is another big plus in his favour.

However, sex, like any other thing in life only gets better with practice. You're on a lifelong journey with him and you will be each other's practice drawing board. As long as he is open with you and has no inhibitions or old-school conservative attitude towards discussing and exploring the vast sex minefield out there with you, his wife, then I'll encourage you both to go for it. Do you know why? Because sex can and will get boring if you stick to the exact same routine every single time. It's kind of like sticking strictly to the missionary style every single time. Talk to your man. Let him know you're keen to explore. To see what else is out there. You be the chalk and him the blackboard, and vice-versa. Make mistakes together. Discover new grounds. Engage in role play if you choose. The list is endless.

You also touched on his timing (2-3 minutes?), and not being a round 2 type of man. Honey, it depends your moods oh! Most men usually start off with a short quick round especially if the konji hold them well-well. Then after some rest / recovery time, the second round is usually longer and the man could go on for twenty minutes or more.

Okay, take me for example. I've heard / read that some ladies have multiple örgàsms and climax several times during séxuàl íntércourse. Good on them (if that's really true) but I only climax just once, and most times, it's a gradual build up. Hubby knows this so he always makes sure his timing is spot on. It's also kind of like give-and-take. If he comes quickly in the first round, I don't sweat it because I know there's more to come.

*** sorry, going to be a bit explícit here ***

When we get down to it, hubby usually gives it to me hard and strong in the first round. Rough even, so understandably, it's a "quick" round. Then for the second round, he usually takes his time and goes nice and easy. Mind you, it's not just about thrustíng at this stage but him using his hands and lips at the same time - as per him playfully tugging and teasing the nípplés with his tongue and teeth, whilst caressing my bum with both hands, drawing me closer to him as he thrusts deeply with slow, calculated moves...d'you get the picture?

This could go on for twenty minutes or more, depending on how long it takes me to "come", after which he increases the tempo and if I'm lucky, he clímaxes shortly afterwards kiss kiss kiss....or if I'm unlucky, he keeps going on and on and on. sad embarassed

Another thing about me/ us is that once I've climàxed, I lose interest hence willing he too comes quickly afterwards. On the other hand, if I'm the one konji hold well-well, I would climax fairly quickly in that first round - maybe after just two or three minutes, and then lose interest. I can tell you hubby doesn't like that one bit, and I think on those occasions, he feels cheated. grin grin grin

So silverbox as you can see, there aren't any hard and fast rules here and it depends entirely on the couple in question. Mind you, we've been married for nearly twenty years now. smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by coogaluta(f): 2:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiii.....that's some 25 shades of gey up there cheesy cheesy
Madam the pinkolo wink

And the plot thickens cheesy
Efe Mama wink

*this place is hereby rated PG-21: KIDS, STAY AWAY! cool

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 01, 2015
coogaluta:
Chaiiiiiiiii.....that's some 25 shades of gey up there cheesy cheesy
Madam the pinkolo wink

you dey the same boat with me? Im sure there are people facing the same things.
i know there's no cure so i will manage my life just as it is smiley

I'm not into B D S M perse just that i find that the things i need give a nod in that direction.I no dey tie my DH dey hang am for wall oo abeg!!

Gulp @Madam Efemena
I throway salute for you ma!

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Bibol(f): 4:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Madam Efemenaxy, I'm married but after I read this your update, I felt spoilt all over embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah! Silverbox you didn't spell my name correctly, hence my not seeing this post of yours in my mentions. Now you've deactivated, I'm not sure if you still need any advice on this topic, so I'll keep it brief.

I get what you're saying - the curiosity, which is perfectly normal, seeing as you've only ever known your hubby w.r.t sex. That's to be expected as you started from point zero with him.

The key thing to remember here is compatibility, and from the sound of it, you two complement each other and that's what's important. Your man is in tune with your body and ensures you climàx before letting himself "go". He also engages in a lot of foreplày, and this is another big plus in his favour.

However, sex, like any other thing in life only gets better with practice. You're on a lifelong journey with him and you will be each other's practice drawing board. As long as he is open with you and has no inhibitions or old-school conservative attitude towards discussing and exploring the vast sex minefield out there with you, his wife, then I'll encourage you both to go for it. Do you know why? Because sex can and will get boring if you stick to the exact same routine every single time. It's kind of like sticking strictly to the missionary style every single time. Talk to your man. Let him know you're keen to explore. To see what else is out there. You be the chalk and him the blackboard, and vice-versa. Make mistakes together. Discover new grounds. Engage in role play if you choose. The list is endless.

You also touched on his timing (2-3 minutes?), and not being a round 2 type of man. Honey, it depends your moods oh! Most men usually start off with a short quick round especially if the konji hold them well-well. Then after some rest / recovery time, the second round is usually longer and the man could go on for twenty minutes or more.

Okay, take me for example. I've heard / read that some ladies have multiple örgàsms and climax several times during séxuàl íntércourse. Good on them (if that's really true) but I only climax just once, and most times, it's a gradual build up. Hubby knows this so he always makes sure his timing is spot on. It's also kind of like give-and-take. If he comes quickly in the first round, I don't sweat it because I know there's more to come.

When we get down to it, hubby usually gives it to me hard and strong in the first round. Rough even, so understandably, it's a "quick" round. Then for the second round, he usually takes his time and goes nice and easy. Mind you, it's not just about thrustíng at this stage but him using his hands and lips at the same time - as per him playfully tugging and teasing the nípplés with his tongue and teeth, whilst caressing my bum with both hands, drawing me closer to him as he thrusts deeply with slow, calculated moves...d'you get the picture?

This could go on for twenty minutes or more, depending on how long it takes me to "come", after which he increases the tempo and if I'm lucky, he clímaxes shortly afterwards kiss kiss kiss....or if I'm unlucky, he keeps going on and on and on. sad embarassed

Another thing about me/ us is that once I've climàxed, I lose interest hence willing he too comes quickly afterwards. On the other hand, if I'm the one konji hold well-well, I would climax fairly quickly in that first round - maybe after just two or three minutes, and then lose interest. I can tell you hubby doesn't like that one bit, and I think on those occasions, he feels cheated. grin grin grin

So silverbox as you can see, there aren't any hard and fast rules here and it depends entirely on the couple in question. Mind you, we've been married for nearly twenty years now. smiley

Where is azubuike!!
Nna a turn off that TV,a di go m charged
Bia ka m mee gi many things
Today na today

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Bibol(f): 5:04am On Jun 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Where is azubuike!!
Today na today

Fully charged cheesy cheesy

Madam Efemenaxy causing trouble since 1960

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Laughing at the second bolded.I think i know someone like that too.
@first bolded,you went beyond brief.
Good one.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm seriously learning, my 80L note is almost filled, pls who will give me biro and new note cos I must write every details down . I must be better than my teachers ooooooo#keep it up sis#

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2015
shocked shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iykedare(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Chai chai chai.efemena just broke the internet.

A sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman.

Efemenaxy always seem happy.

Some nl women need to feel this same thing wey efe dey feel. Probably, their aggression and attacks on the opposite sex will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stonecoldcafe: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2015
I swear down, stuff just got real. @Efe that was a baddddddd as's tutorial. In a nut shell, it can get better! You can push yourself and make it better. @Siverbox I know you have deactivated but I hope you are still reading (back to ghostmode)

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Chai!

Ojigijigijigi....

Madam Efemenaxy biko take it easy, some are celibate others are fasting... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by VintageCocktail(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
EfemenaXY, what the angry angry!!!!!, you had me clutching on my PNis with my file ...trying to cover up the embarrassment that is slowly building up.
What do you think I should do now..... Huh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2015
embarassed angry lipsrsealed
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Cetona(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
gringringrin I reserve my comment.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi all....nice thread ive been reading the pages for days now though i am not yet through. please i have an issue...

i will be meeting my Fiancee mum next Month for the first time he is frm south west and i am from South-south. I have spent five years of my life in the west i did my higher institution here and i stay in Lagos working but i understand Yoruba more than i can speak. He has told me alot about his mum and i know she dosnt understand English well but i am really looking forward to meeting her...i must confess i am shy and nervous at the same time i dunno how to go about it. I have met all his siblings just his mum i am yet to meet. The family seems nice they all love me i just hope the mum will love me too.

Please i want the women in the house to lecture me abit about the dos and dont, my dress code, behaviour, etc. smiley when i finally meet his mum.

Yes i know ppl from the west like respect a lot grin wink wink wink. Thanks
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by babythug(f): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Hi all....nice thread ive been reading the pages for days now though i am not yet through. please i have an issue...

i will be meeting my Fiancee mum next Month for the first time he is frm south west and i am from South-south. I have spent five years of my life in the west i did my higher institution here and i stay in Lagos working but i understand Yoruba more than i can speak. He has told me alot about his mum and i know she dosnt understand English well but i am really looking forward to meeting her...i must confess i am shy and nervous at the same time i dunno how to go about it. I have met all his siblings just his mum i am yet to meet. The family seems nice they all love me i just hope the mum will love me too.

Please i want the women in the house to lecture me abit about the dos and dont, my dress code, behaviour, etc. smiley when i finally meet his mum.

Hiya!

Firstly ensure you are wearing a skirt, modest length too. If you have nicely sewn ankara skirt and blouse biko just wear. Kneel down properly to greet her, kinda stay there till she says get up get up. Trust me on this one... Buy her a small gift- fabric, slippers just something moderate and nice. It'll show you as a thoughtful person
If you have a meal while she's around ensure you eat only a moderate portion, not too little or too much.

Many Yoruba Mothers in law pay attention to these kinda details

Good luck and hope this helps wink

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by coogaluta(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
babythug:

Hiya!

Firstly ensure you are wearing a skirt, modest length too. If you have nicely sewn ankara skirt and blouse biko just wear. Kneel down properly to greet her, kinda stay there till she says get up get up. Trust me on this one... Buy her a small gift- fabric, slippers just something moderate and nice. It'll show you as a thoughtful person
If you have a meal while she's around ensure you eat only a moderate portion, not too little or too much.

wear a skirt? For real? undecided
kneel down till she says get up? undecided
I give up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by babythug(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
coogaluta:

wear a skirt? For real? undecided
kneel down till she says get up? undecided
I give up cheesy

I feel its better safe than sorry*. We don't know if the MIL is conservative or not as a person.

It's better not to be misjudged for flippant stuff like *she wore trossis like a man*

But these are just my humble suggestions anyway

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
babythug:

Hiya!

Thanks for the advice but i dont even have an ankara skirt and blouse cos i am more of a trouser person undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad but i am planning to sew a nice ankara gown or mayb a long skirt and top kind of before that day i hope the out fit will go well? shocked embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by babythug(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
The dress or skirt and blouse is just fine. A simple style too that you will be comfortable in too
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Thanks for the advice but i dont even have an ankara skirt and blouse cos i am more of a trouser person undecided undecided undecided sad sad sad but i am planning to sew a nice ankara gown or mayb a long skirt and top kind of before that day i hope the out fit will go well? shocked embarassed
Do what babythug said.Be yourself and be friendly.Try and speak the little yoruba you can.I'm sure you must have learn't greetings.
While you are in the house,if you see her try to get into the kitchen to make food,follow her and ask to assist.
That's all.It's not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by coogaluta(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
babythug:

I feel its better safe than sorry*. We don't know if the MIL is conservative or not as a person.

It's better not to be misjudged for flippant stuff like *she wore trossis like a man*

But these are just my humble suggestions anyway

How about she should just be herself?
I dunno about others but God knows anytime I try to act out manuals, na failure ab initio undecided
If the op is normally not respectful, there is just so long that she can keep the act up for undecided
I ain't sayint she should be disrespectful, I'm just saying she doesn't have to over-do something and not be able to keep up....
If she's not comfortable kneeling till she's asked to stand up, let her kukuma do her style now....
whether we like it or not, her MIL is still gonna see her in pants one day, if she thinks pants fit the occassion more, why not?
If there is one advice I will give here, it's as simple as 'BE YOURSELF'...People tend to be attractedmore to people who are real and honest. cool

#my 1 cent

8 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by breadplanets(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
ClassicQueen:

Coming from someone that just passed that route some months ago i would tell you to be calm just relax your mind. Dont overthink it. Just take it one day at a time. Ask your fiance what his mom thinks of women wearing trousers. If she is completely against it then look for a skirt or gown to wear. You are going to her house so her rules apply here. Trying to be yourself by wearing trousers to her house when you know that she is against it wont be a wise move. Then when she comes to your own house and meets you wearing trousers then its your house so your rules. As for what to buy for her ask her son if she likes drinking tea cos most mamas like tea. My own mom in law to be fit dey chop garri dey drink tea. So if she does just buy provisions for her. As per kneeling down to greet her i dont really know how to talk that one but if i were in your shoes since we dont do that in my place i would advice you bend down a bit and greet her respectfully rather than kneeling down and staying down until she gives you permission to stand up! Jeez.... I remember one thread like that where this issue of kneeling down was discussed and someone said anytime her mom in law comes around she would have sore knees cos she would be kneeling down left right and center and cursing the poor woman in her heart. If you cant do it comfortably please dont even start it. But if you can knock yourself out. Please try and eat when offered food o. Remember the other thread. When she goes to prepare the food offer to help her. If she refuses dont force it. Please if they have younger ones or helps in the house abeg no go drag to wash plate with them all in the name of being helpful. The story is long sha but just relax. Its not rocket science. Doesnt have to be complicated. God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Where is azubuike!!
Today na today
Lmao.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
ClassicQueen:

Ask the man
He is the best person to tell you how to approach this
Dress modestly with moderate make up ,you can never go wrong with being modest
If they serve food and the son is eating,eat some of it even if you aren't hungry.
If the mother lives alone,take the dishes back to the kitchen,clear the table and ask if you can help do the dishes
The only thing I will tell you about the kneeling and greeting stuff,if you start it,you most sustain it, if you choose to just bend your knees and greet her and other older members of the family, that becomes your style.

A nice gift can be a small bottle of perfume.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
shocked shocked shocked

Wow.

I almost killed azubuike early this morning wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stonecoldcafe: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
babyosisi:

OMGGGG! Lol thanks to Efe

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by queen47: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Kai! Nwanyi a ehn

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by PenAndPaper: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2015
thorpido:
Do what babythug said.Be yourself and be friendly.Try and speak the little yoruba you can.I'm sure you must have learn't greetings.
While you are in the house,if you see her try to get into the kitchen to make food,follow her and ask to assist.
That's all.It's not that hard.
I agree with both of you.. Knelling down the first time you meet her is very important.. It is the culture.. From what you explained the woman isn't really educated and won't know better if you don't do that. It doesn't take much to do that and win her heart.. Please ensure you eat whatever she offers you even if it is a few spoons.. Ask her son what she loves and try getting it before you go see her.. Most times you can get Ankara that isn't too expensive. Please dress modestly, avoid wearing trousers. After the first meeting you can wear what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by alobam1: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Ask the man
He is the best person to tell you how to approach this
Dress modestly with moderate make up ,you can never go wrong with being modest
If they serve food and the son is eating,eat some of it even if you aren't hungry.
If the mother lives alone,take the dishes back to the kitchen,clear the table and ask if you can help do the dishes

The only thing I will tell you about the kneeling and greeting stuff,if you start it,you most sustain it, if you choose to just bend your knees and greet her and other older members of the family, that becomes your style.

A nice gift can be a small bottle of perfume.

Walahi i need to marry your daughter i swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.