Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (267278 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
salsera:

NL isn't for life. People have been leaving here everyday
Deactivation ain't that serious a deal.
of course I know. Soldier come soldier go barrack remain grin

Doesn't mean I won't be like 'ugh' when an interesting character goes.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2015
cococandy:
of course I know. Soldier come soldier go barrack remain grin

Doesn't mean I won't be like 'ugh' when an interesting character goes.

Wasn't that how Ms L went and came back as cococandy
Me I want to retire babyosisi
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:

Wasn't that how Ms L went and came back as cococandy
Me I want to retire babyosisi
Don't you dare.

Babyosisi is a trademark.
Who will brutally hammer the fear of God into the hearts of some of these young men? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2015
cococandy:

Don't you dare.

Babyosisi is a trademark.
Who will brutally hammer the fear of God into the hearts of some of these young men? cheesy

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Bibol(f): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2015
veave:
As i dey so my body dey hot like fire. Anybody wey do anyhow e go shock. I go show am anyhow. Before you change am for me, I go change am for you 10 times. If you try nonsense you go collect. Mtchwwwww. Fear no dey catch you? My type of people dey una village? So make I chop your sh.iii.t becos sey na husband i dey fine. You never see anything, you dey look me like gentle geh because i dey sing for church. Just try yourself first. Try am.

Wetin happen na? Biko take am easy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by adesbreath: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
gleatz:

Simply open a new email address, then click on join nairaland, register with the new handle u ve got in mind with the new email adress since notification wud be sent to the email adrex. Then you are good to go.
Hope I was able to help

Thanks dear.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks to you all that made this thread a success and hopefully all the advice rendered helped someone to make a determination to work harder to save their marriage.
I have shared my life in these pages to help someone
As I wind down my days on nairaland I want to reiterate that marriage is a good thing
You have to marry the right person for you who is just as determined to make it work
I have a great career that pays me well but my greatest achievement in life remains the family we have built together
I will quit my job or cut down if need be for the sake of family
The success of the family is my greatest success
Make that your goal too

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by iwatch: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Thanks to you all that made this thread a success and hopefully all the advice rendered helped someone to make a determination to work harder to save their marriage.
As I wind down my days on nairaland I want to reiterate that marriage is a good thing
You have to marry the right person for you who is just as determined to make it work
I have a great career that pays me well but my greatest achievement in life remains the family we have built together
Make that your goal too
dont tell me you leaving Nairaland o... *get rob to tie her * angry angry angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stonecoldcafe: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Winding down to where? Stay and keep doing you jo!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Make that your goal too
Hmmm. I'm sure you have your reasons. You will be missed and may God continue to bless you even as you go.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Sunnypar(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
And that how the story ends.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bosunjohns(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Make that your goal too
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chinum:

shocked shocked shocked @bolded, I think I'm learning this for d first time.
and me too o
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
thorpido:
I do know about trust but i also know that there are couples who have had similar occurrence and have forgiven each other and moved forward together.I know a family where the third born is not the man's child.He found out,there was a period of hurt but they overcame it and kept the family together.
I'm not saying what she did is right,I'm saying if it was that incidence then and she has long cut off from every relationship,the man should forgive and keep the family.
yeah
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:
I'm sorry. I got that impression from where you said you now kneel down to greet him.

So his mom is the one stopping you from leaving with your kids?
I just wish you are my sister. All of them will just wake up one morning and get your call from abroad wishing them well.

Lekwanu wickedness.

You didn't come with kids, so she's the one who came with kids abi her son came wit kids attached to his arm when he married you?
I don't know why people can't be fair or put themselves in others' shoes.

I believe she's saying that because she found out about your plans to leave with the kids.
This kind of thing, you don't go announcing your intentions.
Just lay low, endure and make your foolproof plan and then surprise them with it.

Shey if you're her daughter, she will be fine with your husband treating you that way?

Human beings are beyond wicked and selfish.

If you're fine now, great. I wish you the best. Pls don't complain any further to his mom or anyone from his family even if he does anything further. They are obviously the type who don't think they can ever be wrong.

If you feel your situation getting worse, make your plans without any of them having any clues.

Don't open your legs in rare moments of weakness and collect HIV from him. When he's ready to reconcile, he should be willing to go for testing with you before anything else.
yeah,"word"
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Shiningmama:

Thanks dear, God bless you.
I didn't inform anyone I want to leave, it was when the mum noticed we weren't doing as we used to that she asked him what happened. And he said I can't stop him from chatting with his female friends, though he had affairs with them one time or the other but he can't say because of me he will stop chatting with them.
I expained to the mum thaat all what I need is for him to just respect me once he is at home. He should postpone the chat till next dayy at his office when I won't be there. Atimes, these women will send messages, maybe if he didn't reply on time, they will call to tell him to come online, I will see the name of the caller. From there I was able to get their names and no. I saved it on my phone. Whenever he is online on whatsapp, they will be online too.
He got upset when I told him in the presence of his mum to respect me when he is at home by not chhatting with them. He said and I quote“ in that case, then you have to leave my house becos can't becos of you stop chatting with them. What do u have to offer me, they have lots of things to offer” end of quote
I then asked if leave what of my children, that was when the mother replied that I didn't bring children here bla. Bla bla
sorry,d man is vry shameless,like mother like son,a man degrading u like dat is nt good o,wat re u still doing there,I will tell u,he likes money more than u
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
chibic:
Meeeeehhhhn!!!! This is humiliation!!!! I can never say that kind of thing to my woman. But if she is the type that's always on social media chatting, then I'll say it hundred times to her face if she disturbs me.

But 10 months and no sex with your husband? Hmmm something is going on somewhere.
lol
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
cococandy:

If accepting a man's kid that he had out of wedlock does not kill a woman, why should accepting such from a woman kill the man?

Mtchew.
abi o
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
I NEED HELP PLEASE AS MUCH OPINION AS POSSIBLE.
My partner dated a girl back in Nigeria, it was a one sided relationship cos he loves her too much but she is a fine girl, She is quarter cast and always wanting to leave him due to admirers all over but he would bribe her to stay.
They eventually separated.
He came to the US and all of a sudden this other girl from Nigeria calls him and wants him back. She said she made a mistake, she was young and wants him because he treats her well etc etc.
On their chats, he told her that he's coming next month to see her and cannot wait till they try again , she then asks how his new woman in US is? his reply was that ''I am not worth asking of and he cant wait to get back with her''
I still feel she is only deceiving him cos of the money/US status but he is obsessed with her.
As a strong girl, mentally, I don't care I will just move on cool But im pained cos I lent him nearly $5000 last year I have asked for they money back and he has no intention to pay me back.
Do you believe if i dint read his chat I will not suspect he really despised me that much?
When I discovered I saved the chat and kept quiet, I am waiting for him to go so I can seize some brand new things worth my money till i get my money back .
Hes a mago mago person and has iphones, apple mac full under bed I plan to sieze the worth.

Morally, I am not that type but this man is like a thief of the night stole everything from me sad my youthfulness, my chance of marrying someone else, abuse both physical and psychological . I helped him get a stay I am sure he would bring her over very soon. please share your thoughts with me
hmmm,men,abeg,move on with ur life jere,they aren't worth it
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
gleatz:
@MyMotherskeeper:
Its so unfortunate that this is happening to you but in all honesty, its the guy's loss. I detest it when guys treat babes badly in such manner, forgetting that karma is real and they ve relatives that re ladies.

This attitude of this uncircumsized phillistines should not deter you from trusting men but rather make you wiser and deal carefully with men, cos we ve got lots of better & great guys out there.

Ladies, I beg of you stop giving so much to guys you are not married to, to avoid this huge lost when things turn sour.
We deserve the best of all things in life. Being desperate Has never helped anybody.
I have made mine mistakes in the past and Devil himsef will slap me real hard if I try it again in my life.

If you can get ur cash, quietly get it and ditch him before he ditch you, @ least thank God you saw that message on time, so act on it wisely and smartly( one of the advantages of checking your mate's phone).
May God guide you!
sho,women don suffer
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Sunnypar:
well, for a girl of 32 yes... Na pikin o!!! For young girls of 18yrs-23yrs na sex... 23 to say 27yrs it is money. For me it companionship
lol,well said

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Sunnypar:
oga! There is pressure from somewhere on the girl, either family, friends and parents or even church. How old is the girl. My brother 28k is nothing am sure the brother is struggling to eat, does he have his own place, is he the first born or only son?

One major problem in marriages although am not married but if you take an opinion poll it is sex and finance.
The essence of any relationship is marriage. Most girls do not define this from the onset and to all girls reading this...sex in this 21st century does not guarantee you a marriage.
Sir even Adam had a job before meeting Eve! And when eve met him, she had a hand work.
just compatibility,and being financially balanced before marriages set in

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:44am On Jun 15, 2015

Let him make more money
Babes will be falling at his feet even with ten kids grin
I dey tell u,money makes d world go round

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:53am On Jun 15, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
I will like to thank everyone that tended to my question. It was bothering me and I had no one to talk to.
I did as you said, still heartbroken but glad I got my money back. He tried to chase those items up but he doesnt know where I am, he even got his parents to blow up my phone, although I was afraid but I stood my ground and dint even answer them. Then they backed off.
I was able to take an apartment in another city and paid the required deposit which had been why I even managed such an abusive person in the first place.
Looking forward to working and adding to my portfolio in my self employed business :-]
The worst part of that relationship was that I always felt he's going to kill me one day due to his temper ..I've been looking for a way out! Thank God for me life now :d
thank God,u make an earlier correction for ur life,I knw soonest,u will find someone who will love u,for who u are,nt for ur money
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2015
iwatch:
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
vry bad,I'm amazed at some men selfish attitude
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 1:58am On Jun 15, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

Hmm.. you are surprised ? one time my ex and I quarrelled . He said get out of my house!!, he dint let me pick up a pant or shoes . I was dyeing my hair wearing a spag top and small short & no phone when he pushed me vigorously to get out. I twisted my neck in the process and I walked cold and bare footed for a mile!
I will go into a new relationship with my eyes opened.
good
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:03am On Jun 15, 2015
iwatch:
Oh well, will you consider marrying him if he can give you that companionship but broker than broken bottle? undecided
lol
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Chinum:
shocked shocked shocked
embarassed Omo, girls r nt smiling o grin
lol
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:10am On Jun 15, 2015
iwatch:
SEE eh... he should let the girl go... In my book, I can't bring a child into this world to suffer. My late mother gave me the best and I can't give lesser to my child. What is 28k? Money wey I go blow in less than 7days, if I am being frugal ooo. On normal day, it can get burnt in one day!

Omo 28k no reach to buy anything ooo. House rent, feeding, transport, then come think of Baby food. Tufiakwa! I will never try it!

And I am very sure the same girl pushing him now does not have anything doing... meaning all burden will rest on him so tey him go old pass him grand papa.

I am just being realistic o. 100K and above should be where u can start thinking of settling down. Imagine if you earn 100k and the girl u wanna marry earn 100k...the burden becomes lesser.
bringing a child into dis world to suffer aint nice,everything at its time and with d best achievement
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:15am On Jun 15, 2015
GoldenDr:
don't you think the family of the boy would start thinking otherwise and a little pressure from the mother-inlaw would make her want to succumb to pressure.
its better for them nt to be married at all,until d time is right
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:19am On Jun 15, 2015
coogaluta:
@28K salary, where in Nigeria are they/intend to settle?
Believe it or not, there are people in Naija that survive on that kinda money. If the wife also makes about 20K, they can start something, but they must be ready to eat rice without chicken sometimes undecided

lol,funny,what kind of a marriage is dat,is it by force to be married with lower income

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by suzzy16(f): 2:24am On Jun 15, 2015
fxbot:
Do not mind any lady who tell you that sex does not matter to her like I read a few pages from this one. IT'S A BIG LIE. Women want sex more than men, they crave for it more than you can imagine. Unfortunately, they are good at concealing it because the society does not allow them to express themselves sexually.

It is done by knowing how to satisfy her in bed. Period.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.