Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do (575 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do by Tunde25(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Some ladies can go to any length to get help from you, especially, financial help. They befriend you if they see that are loaded, bringing up various stories like 'I want to pay for my school fees','I want to help my brother pay his house rent'. But they have a boyfriend somewhere who can help them out. And if you are not forthcoming, they take offence.
What's ur take on this?
Re: Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes! Yes! It's a known fact already. That's what almost every guy seem to be talking abt here. Let it rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do by fattybombom: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
land for rent...
Re: Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do by gsalvatore: 3:37am On Feb 15, 2015
GMB will stop the ladies from doing all those nonsense. grin cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Raped Part 2 / Confused / Where Is Twaci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.