Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Happy Valentine From Me To All - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Valentine From Me To All (13145 Views)

Wishing Family Section Nairalanders A Happy Valentine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentine From Me To All by santakris(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine from me to all who are taken, almost taken, waiting 2 b taken, taken 4 granted, taken but neglected, assumed 2 b taken, & who aren't taken serious.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oi, missy89, dollyparton1, and yetseyi my Ijebu sis - happy val. tongue

I hope you lot (minus Yetseyi) are getting the silent D tonight...if not, imma have to check muthaphuckin' St. Valentine for moving booky, man.

And @Missy89

Are you watching the NBA slam dunk contest tonight?

They've got two naij nyggahs, Victor Oladipo and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Gatts support 'em nyggahs. tongue
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by Missy89(f): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

I hope you lot (minus Yetseyi) are getting the silent D tonight...if not, imma have to check muthaphuckin' St. Valentine for moving booky, man.

And @Missy89

They've got two naij nyggahs, Victor Oladipo and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Gatts support 'em nyggahs. tongue

Just hearing about it. Now i will have to watch.

Happy Val day. kiss
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Missy89:

Just hearing about it. Now i will have to watch.

Happy Val day. kiss

Dayumm!! grin

I gladly accept the e-kiss. kiss

How was ya day? - don't tell me you were at home all day, with no gifts from the mandem. lipsrsealed

Yes, it should be fun, and they're both athletic as fvck, esp. Victor Oladipo. But Antetokounmpo is a freak of nature with immense talents. Future NBA superstars right there.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

And @Missy89

Happy val to you .
ewo tun ni silent D
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by Missy89(f): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dayumm!! grin

I gladly accept the e-kiss. kiss

How was ya day? - don't tell me you were at home all day, with no gifts from the mandem. lipsrsealed

Yes, it should be fun, and they're both athletic as fvck, esp. Victor Oladipo. But Antetokounmpo is a freak of nature with immense talents. Future NBA superstars right there.

Home all day, No Val gift. Wasn't expecting one anyways. sad The last time i got a gift for Val was Feb '09.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

Happy val to you .
ewo tun ni silent D

Lol... "Silent D" is an explicit word. grin
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Missy89:

Home all day, No Val gift. Wasn't expecting one anyways. sad The last time i got a gift for Val was Feb '09.

Sad. You should've told me, and I probably would've sent you flowers to put a smile on ya face. grin

Err, you might have to leave that village in VA, you're hiding in, and move to a proper city. A chic like you shouldn't be that lonely.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol... "Silent D" is an explicit word. grin

okay then.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Happy val, the Ijebu boy.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

okay then.

Lol. I don't wanna corrupt ya mind - I know you're good Christian. grin

I'm wild.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Happy val, the Ijebu boy.

Darn bae, Duke of Ijebuland is more appropriate.

I haven't played any tune for a while on this forum...imma have to drop some Maxwell on this. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPy4yq7EJo
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't wanna corrupt ya mind - I know you're good Christian. grin

I'm wild.

you can be 'un-wild'.

And by the way how did you know i am a good christain.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

you can be 'un-wild'.

And by the way how do you know i am a good christain.

Lol, I'm just a tad bit observant, and I kinda noticed it on the Ijebu thread.

And with me, the way I relate to folks is somewhat organic - based on the energy around them. So, whatever energy is around them would be the premise for relations. grin
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol, I'm just a tad bit observant, and I kinda noticed it on the Ijebu thread.

And with me, the way I relate to folks is somewhat organic - based on the energy around them. So, whatever energy is around them would be the premise for relations. grin

Hmmm Ijebu thread, that was 2013. I dont think I said anything that gave me up there.

'Based on the energy around them' thats okay. I read some of your posts and I m like okay thats my Ijebu brother, I read some and I m like shocked .

I read some of your intelligent posts cant really remember the topic something about british history I think.

How do you switch from being an excellent poster to putting people in their places not too nicely (I know some folks can be so troublesome though). I just wonder at the switch and LOL.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

How do you switch from being an excellent poster to putting people in their places not too nicely (I know some folks can be so troublesome though). I just wonder at the switch and LOL.

Your Ijebu brother mixes nicotine patch with cigarette.
Thats the aftermath. tongue tongue
Am sure he mixes his ewedu and efo riro with some joints too
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Darn bae, Duke of Ijebuland is more appropriate.

I haven't played any tune for a while on this forum...imma have to drop some Maxwell on this. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPy4yq7EJo

who made u Duke? Is it the legendary Musiwa?

Anyway nice song .....
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

HIAN!

Sirshymexx what have you to say?
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

Hmmm Ijebu thread, that was 2013. I dont think I said anything that gave me up there.

'Based on the energy around them' thats okay. I read some of your posts and I m like okay thats my Ijebu brother, I read some and I m like shocked .

I read some of your intelligent posts cant really remember the topic something about british history I think.

Lol. You did allude to a few things on there that gave you up. I'm from a proper devout Christian family, and just by observing people...I can't tell who they're without the need to ask them. tongue

Bwahaha...I'm just crazy like that (Jk Jk Jk) - just messing about. Basically, I just keep it real, based on whatever energy I receive. And I've never been the type to let folks define me, nor try to fit in anywhere- especially in a virtual world where every handle on this platform, is based on whatever character they want. So, e-bullying isn't something I'll condone...since I know no one on here would be brave enough to chat shiit to my face lol. Coupled with the fact that I neither care about "likes" nor a fan-base...I just wanna mess around and keep it moving. That's how we get down in the belly of the beast, and it's a different civilisation and outlook to life. grin

Anyway, if you want to read anything cerebral from, whereby I would've to stress my brain a bit - you've to sieve through a lot. Or be on the look-out for any thread where I'm having a discourse with folks on that level. Most of the folks who populate this forum can barely read and comprehend the simplest things. So, being logical all the time is pointless...since whatever you say would go over their heads. The cerebral depth is shallow...and dumbing it down while smacking a few ar.ses is definitely a better approach. And with that, I do get banter out of it, and laugh hysterically. grin

Don't worry, whenever I see you online, I shall raise the bar. But when you're not there - it's time to get brolic and give 'em the Old Skool PeckNarm. grin
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol. I'm sure you like it rowdy. tongue
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

who made u Duke? Is it the legendary Musiwa?

Anyway nice song .....

Ijebu royalty right here...crowned from birth. grin

Err, word on the street is that you've the x-factor for ya ex and you can't let go. tongue

Let Lauryn Hill tell you what I heard. lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-bnWqLqxE
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Ijebu royalty right here...crowned from birth. grin

Err, word on the street is that you've the x-factor for ya ex and you can't let go. tongue

Let Lauryn Hill tell you what I heard. lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-bnWqLqxE

You and Lauryn Hill are high on the same Shiiit..... U be hearing the same shïiit from the streets.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I'm sure you like it rowdy. tongue

Pardon
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Pardon

Lol. With ya fiery and feisty Egba-meet-Osun self...I know you like ruffnecks.

The type to keep it rough...and put the fire in you, in check. tongue
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

You and Lauryn Hill are high on the same Shiiit..... U be hearing the same shïiit from the streets.

Bwahahahahahaha - stop frontin'.

Word on the street is that whenever you see that nyggah, nothing matters...you just get weak. grin

Imma have to bring Lauryn Hill back, but this time with D'angelo, to tell you what I heard. lipsrsealed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq74brqYeJI
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. With ya fiery and feisty Egba-meet-Osun self...I know you like ruffnecks.

The type to keep it rough...and put the fire in you, in check. tongue
Eerrrm am not Anastasia Steele.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Eerrrm am not Anastasia Steele.

Lmao @ Anastasia Steele. grin

Tell me this never used to be ya favourite tune, dem times you used to shake ya batty everywhere. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJ3VKnwmJw
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by yetseyi(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You did allude to a few things on there that gave you up. I'm from a proper devout Christian family, and just by observing people...I can't tell who they're without the need to ask them. tongue

Bwahaha...I'm just crazy like that (Jk Jk Jk) - just messing about. Basically, I just keep it real, based on whatever energy I receive. And I've never been the type to let folks define me, nor try to fit in anywhere- especially in a virtual world where every handle on this platform, is based on whatever character they want. So, e-bullying isn't something I'll condone...since I know no one on here would be brave enough to chat shiit to my face lol. Coupled with the fact that I neither care about "likes" nor a fan-base...I just wanna mess around and keep it moving. That's how we get down in the belly of the beast, and it's a different civilisation and outlook to life. grin

Anyway, if you want to read anything cerebral from, whereby I would've to stress my brain a bit - you've to sieve through a lot. Or be on the look-out for any thread where I'm having a discourse with folks on that level. Most of the folks who populate this forum can barely read and comprehend the simplest things. So, being logical all the time is pointless...since whatever you say would go over their heads. The cerebral depth is shallow...and dumbing it down while smacking a few ar.ses is definitely a better approach. And with that, I do get banter out of it, and laugh hysterically. grin

Don't worry, whenever I see you online, I shall raise the bar. But when you're not there - it's time to get brolic and give 'em the Old Skool PeckNarm. grin

Really, I didn't observe that, hmm proper Christian home now that's interesting.

Loool at neither care about likes nor fan base.

Now this third paragraph really got me laughing hard
and this is the reason I hardly comment on some threads. There are very very sane threads and posters though where there's depth in the discourse, and you can get something beneficial but they are quite few.

Just be yourself bro and take it easy on troublesome folks and dont go looking for trouble too
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
[sub][/sub]
yetseyi:

Just be yourself bro and take it easy on troublesome folks and dont go looking for trouble too

SirShymexx.... Gotta listen to words of wisdom. tongue tongue

Don't be a to trouble seeker.

And why are u singing today?
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by DollyParton1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha - stop frontin'.

Word on the street is that whenever you see that nyggah, nothing matters...you just get weak. grin

Imma have to bring Lauryn Hill back, but this time with D'angelo, to tell you what I heard. lipsrsealed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq74brqYeJI

SirShymexx:

Lmao @ Anastasia Steele. grin
Tell me this never used to be ya favourite tune, dem times you used to shake ya batty everywhere. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJ3VKnwmJw

LMAO..... I gat nothing to say no more.
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
yetseyi:

Really, I didn't observe that, hmm proper Christian home now that's interesting.

Loool at neither care about likes nor fan base.

Now this third paragraph really got me laughing hard
and this is the reason I hardly comment on some threads. There are very very sane threads and posters though where there's depth in the discourse, and you can get something beneficial but they are quite few.

Lol. I grew up in the Church, and I know the Bible inside out. Just left when I turned 19, and outgrew a lot of extras in there. However, whenever I go to Church for any activity - the old me always come out. Or whenever I'm at my parent's house. I know all the worship/praise songs, and whatever they do in there. grin

Lmao@ these folks worship "likes" and they always want people to fit into their vacuous and illogical thought process. I'm not that guy - I just wanna chat shiit and keep it moving. But if anyone says something I deem logical without ad hominems, then I can stress my brain and debate the person.

The sane and logical folks used to be in the politics, foreign, and culture sections (my old playgrounds) back in the day, but they all left. grin

I don't even look for trouble...I just say my piece while grinning. More time they always quote me, or spam my handle in stupid shiit. And where I'm from, you gotta handle ya business like Flavour Flav's clock - esp. where there are no rules. grin I just handle my business and smack them with that George Foreman right hand, or Mayweather's left hook - that's the PeckNizzy way. grin
Re: Happy Valentine From Me To All by SirShymexx: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
DollyParton1:
[sub][/sub]

SirShymexx.... Gotta listen to words of wisdom. tongue tongue

Don't be a to trouble seeker.

And why are u singing today?

I've always been a music head...I just woke up this morning to some beautiful tunes. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living With Extended Family - Advice Badly Needed! / Palm Kernel Oil And Coconut Oil. ( Adin Eyan Ati Adin Agbon) Available Here! / Olden Days Vs Modern Days Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.