Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) (2219 Views)

Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / What Are Your Plans For Today's VALentine? / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by thasbalala: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well there is this girl I like so much,we r in the same sch hia in ondo state..we had this strong chemistry btw us of which she knew ,she knew wat I want but un fortunately she has a boyfriend so we can only b frend and am single..buh last week I notice say had a problem wid him I have a lot of of informat and they told me that this is my opportunity to tell ha how I fell and win ha heart ......buh I couldn't am that shy type and find it diffcult to express how I felt so day before yestaday we talked about val,she told me she's going to b at om,I ask ha on a date presicely today and she agreed, I gather money I mean enuff money,i got my mom's car took it to car wash,shaved ,clean up ,wore my best cloth and i was set gave her a call,all set up for d perfect date,we were reserved a nice and cool table wid good spot and veiw,we ate,drank, gist.we even start staring at eachodas face for seconds its was so good..for there i we went to my favourite bar had fun too and ha boyfrend called she was actually telling me that he hasn't call ha since morning nor send any sms on this special day I consoled ha(buh inside me I was like....praise Jesus) and its was time to go om ,on our way something struck my hrt I pulled over and I look at ha face then I started taking taking ,u know gurls questions nah(y do u love me ..bla bla bla) and I kissd ha actually I lured/forced at little bit ha to kiss me,she agreed for some min tho and later she stopd ,took ha om and by that time she was not happy ,I asked ha why and she said we shoulndt have kissed,I know she has a boyf and there r still togeda,they only had little misunderstanding and she's is sure they will resolve it that she very sory
She thankd me for making ha day and excorted me to the car and i drove off.....mehn was I used? Because I felt so stupid and dump ...I rily have feelings for ha....now I can't even close my eyes talkless of sleeping...all I see is ha face ..I want to hate ha for this buh I can't ...I just don't know y gurls r liked that..... That's my story o... Well Godwin....see wat jega caused
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin

You just saved her guy his expenses grin

Never try to win a girls heart with money or gifts , you'll be the one to regret it .

3 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Brymo: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2015
I smell lies.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Exmay(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Pele.... Abeg, who sabi this song: Maga done pay..(Abeg sing along)

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Icekeeng(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2015
You gathered enough money to spend on someone else's girlfriend on Val's day?
You shaved clean and clear?
You borrowed your Mum's car?
You cant sleeep?
And all you see is her face?
Yabaleft is this way===>

6 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by MrIncrediible(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
elantraceey:
grin grin grin

Never try to win a girls heart with money or gifts , you'll be the one to regret it .
[/s]
Girls are just a selfish bunch. When she was hanging out, enjoying herself, chatting, eating meat and drinking beer with another guy on Valentines Day, she didn't realize that she had a boyfriend abi?? That is why I just have to agree to some extent with guys opening threads each and everyday saying bad stuff about the average Nigerian girl. They're are not far from the truth afterall..

3 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Exmay:
.#in kelly handsome's voice# shout halleluyaaaaaa.... Mugu don pay shout halleluyaAa

†ђξ boyfriend delibrately quarelled Ώϊ†̥̥ђ her, sebi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α Ɣ☺ΰ βε̲̣̣̣̥ lover boy?
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α jeje trouble sleep yanga come go wake A̶̲̥̅♏.
Gudluck jonathan †̥ Ɣ☺ΰ
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2015
@op! Next time try to write properly. And also next time, try not to use material things to woo a girl in a relationship.

And stop luring her into cheating on her guy. Girls sef.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by neutrotoba(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Man do yhu skul in akungba? cheesy make I knw if na my babe yhu carry

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Vanmatrix(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Who lie help??
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by InZA: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2015
The fact of the matter is some guys just take stupiidiity to a whole new level... I mean for Petes sake- The girl has a boyfriend, what are you doing tripping for a girl that has a boyfriend... It's just a waste of emotional watts... Emotional watts that you could spend on some other girl that will adore and cherish you..... But instead some guys would still want to "shook" head.

Make it a rule of thumb... If the girl you like is in a relationship... Let the likeness just DIE!.... Don't call her... No text.. No ping... Nothing.. .. Girls can be quite manipulative, and sometimes they unconsciously/consciously manipulate guys when they know such guys have soft spots for them.

In my mind's eyes.... Once you're a girl I like and I know you have a boyfriend, I would just automatically ascribe you to be a married woman... No time to be tripping for the fuel inside a car... When you can get clean fuel from the filling station

4 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by elantraceey(f): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
Girls are just a selfish bunch. When she was hanging out, enjoying herself, chatting, eating meat and drinking beer with another guy on Valentines Day, she didn't realize that she had a boyfriend abi?? That is why I just have to agree to some extent with guys opening threads each and everyday saying bad stuff about the average Nigerian girl. They're are not far from the truth afterall..

They are because not all girls acts that way.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Bamz(m): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
InZA:
The fact of the matter is some guys just take stupiidiity to a whole new level... I mean for Petes sake- The girl has a boyfriend, what are you doing tripping for a girl that has a boyfriend... It's just a waste of emotional watts... Emotional watts that you could spend on some other girl that will adore and cherish you..... But instead some guys would still want to "shook" head.

Make it a rule of thumb... If the girl you like is in a relationship... Let the likeness just DIE!.... Don't call her... No text.. No ping... Nothing.. .. Girls can be quite manipulative, and sometimes they unconsciously/consciously manipulate guys when they know such guys have soft spots for them.

In my mind's eyes.... Once you're a girl I like and I know you have a boyfriend, I would just automatically ascribe you to be a married woman... No time to be tripping for the fuel inside a car... When you can get clean fuel from the filling station

What if that fuel in the car is special in some way? embarassed God help me

No one is truly taken until they're married.
Say no to boyfriend idolizing.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by gsalvatore: 1:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Leave girl alone and focus on your studies.

Heck! How can you write like this? No paragraph and all that and your are a student for that matter.

Shambolic.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Afrok(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Op clap for urself cheesy... In the girl boyfriend's voice, this is from him:

" Thank U for rising up to the occasion, thank U for taking my place on the expenses table, thank U for executing my plans perfectly well coz I've been planning this by staging d misunderstanding, thank U because she has no reason to bug me with questions concerning Val since U gave her a treat, thank U for been her boyfriend for hours, don't worry about the kiss coz its ok to feel what U admire shocked, don't lose hope / love yet towards her because when am done with her she'll know the road to ur heart but for now; SHE'S MY GIRL embarassed.

Op nothing do U johr, its one of those things cry....

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Bamz(m): 1:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Thasbalala,

What's the extent of your likeness for her?

Marriage?

If yes, then don't relent, but be coy about how you treat the chick. Don't keep yourself at her mercy. Be free, be fun, be you. Treat her as an inner circle friend, flirt with her from time to time. Avoid elaborate things as what you did today, it's reserved for her bf.

Y'll still in school, high chances she would break up with the guy someone in the future.

Don't stop looking out too. You might find someone better also.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 15, 2015
OP, focus on your studies.........
Thank me later.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Richy4(m): 1:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Thank you for making her day your reward is in heaven cheesy
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by InZA: 2:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Bamz:

What if that fuel in the car is special in some way? embarassed God help me

No one is truly taken until they're married
Say no to boyfriend idolizing.

Some people will equally give you a contradicting - supportive reason to the bolded... Saying things in the line of "No one is truly taken until they are dead"

The point is to create the most logical safest distance between you and a girl that's already in a relationship... It's just a matter of self respect, knowing that you deserve better... You deserve the unalloyed, un-adulterated affection of someone.

Even if you're meant to be together.... Would you like to have it on your conscience that you were the reason why they broke up.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by balash(m): 3:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Your story for enter Frontppage because people dey view am well but na your writeup spoil am.

Material things and money to win a lady? When am not mad. I dey make sure a lady truly does like or love me sef before I start spending when I no be Omisore wey dey goo court to challenge Aregbesola. Wasted money for lawsuits
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Bamz(m): 5:33am On Feb 15, 2015
InZA:

Some people will equally give you a contradicting - supportive reason to the bolded... Saying things in the line of "No one is truly taken until they are dead"

The point is to create the most logical safest distance between you and a girl that's already in a relationship... It's just a matter of self respect, knowing that you deserve better... You deserve the unalloyed, un-adulterated affection of someone.

Even if you're meant to be together.... Would you like to have it on your conscience that you were the reason why they broke up.

embarassed
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Thanos(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Bro, no offense, but the real sad experience here is your English

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by hatux: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry bro! Take heart...
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by idu1(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Richy4:
Thank you for making her day your reward is in heaven cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Brugo(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Is there a young single lady in Nigeria that would reject gifts from a guy she doesn't like? Even so called classy babes accept gifts and treats from whomever.
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Icekeeng:
You gathered enough money to spend on someone else's girlfriend on Val's day?
You shaved clean and clear?
You borrowed your Mum's car?
You cant sleeep?
And all you see is her face?
Yabaleft is this way===>
That is what we always hear when teenagers are not sure of their feelings themselves claiming they are in love op face your studies
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by jaykaylegend(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Exmay:
shout halleluyah
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2015
elantraceey:
grin grin grin

Wise word girl
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Bimffo(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Baba, You are Mugu², Maga³, and Mumu⁴.. grin

Nigerian girls mehn.. They can use some1's head.. grin
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
Oh boy, you struck through her name too grin cheesy
OP, you no try ooooo! No go attempt this kain fuc*ery again undecided sad
Re: My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) by Trippledots(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
you misconceive lust as love. go get some learning about matters of the heart before you venture out bro, enough experiences out there for you to learn from.....and while you are at it, work on your grammar too.

always ask yourself "what will Jesus do?"

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? / Would You Sell Your Girlfriend/Wife For $11000 / Single Laaaaadies, Be Wise, This Is True (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.