Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? (62309 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by whizbee(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2015
@op ,find a job todo n stop looking for faults
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Ifeann(f): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I need ifeann here to give us an unbiased explanation about Islam women and alchol

Lol....i can't see the daughters drinking the alcohol... in sharia governed Muslim areas its 100 lashes for taking alcohol on earth if i remember correctly. it carries no offense in muslim paradise..

Buharis daughter are really pretty And decent looking. ..but my vote ain't going to him. .. the poor man who couldnt afford apc ticket and had to get a bank loan ........yet his wife donated 4 times that amount...over 100 million naira to a cause. Look if his wife wont give him money for the ticket, if she doesnt have faith in him, why should i...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by 7footre(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Hit and run....
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by psyqs(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
OP na bad belle
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by anonimi: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
kITATITA:
These are lovely young women any father should be proud of

Would you know what their day job is?

Abi nor be that suppose to be the koko of wetin papa suppose take dey proud of im pikins?
Except the papa sef nor get work only depends on dash dash of people wey im don facilitate dem CORRUPTION before before shocked
Nor be so?
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by FazzyKachi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Leave dem oh! Her papa get only #1million and 150Cows :-)
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by 0b1nna: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
aanumama:
Beautiful girls. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Once my money complete, I go marry that one on grey/white lace. Shekina!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
SHOWCASE UR DAUGHTERS FOR US

WE BLOW DEM RIGHT, LEFT ND CENTER

BUH I NR GO VOTE 4 YU grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by patpaul: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Beautiful.....If only they are not as violent and blood thirsty as their father.
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by PassingShot(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I can clearly see an alcoholic drink on the table, please remind me about Islam and alcoholic drink

So every wine is alcoholic? How did you know this one here is alcoholic?
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mumu apc fanz, now weh she don leave london, make una no let her go. Cos wen pdp wins d election and her father calls for protest, she has to lead d protest. Buh dose change chanters won't use dem brains, allowing apc leaders to be using ya stars while dem kids will be chilling at home, fools!
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by niggi4life(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fulani girls are just unnecessarily beautiful shaaaaaaa.... Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Beautiful daughters, unlike egungun calabars

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by niggi4life(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
0b1nna:

Once my money complete, I go marry that one on grey/white lace. Shekina!
when ur moni wan complete? no time o
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by arewafederation: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
anonimi:

[s]
Would you know what their day job is?

Abi nor be that suppose to be the koko of wetin papa suppose take dey proud of im pikins?
Except the papa sef nor get work only depends on dash dash of people wey im don facilitate dem CORRUPTION before before shocked
Nor be so? [/s]

[size=60pt] HIT[/size]
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pretty ladies.

Listen up guys. Stop wasting your precious time online facebooking, twitting, instagarmming, 2going, nairalanding, and whatsapping.

Make use of ur data online. Convert them into currency.

There are two powerful ways of earning cash online without demanding much of your time.

1- Importing Items from usa, china ,japan, etc.
2- predicting games and win.

For more infor on these visit the links on my signature.

NOTE: none of them is free. If you are looking for free things please visit google. Thanks
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by lion042(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cute girl's but sorry no space in Aso Rock for now, My Brother Jonathan is there
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by alaoeri: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
aminho:
See my big head for back
Thought you are PDP, what are you doing in progressive gathering?
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by NFFLAWS(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
I think you don't even understand the meaning of Haram, alcoholic drinks are not supposed to be on that table.
Buhari is not preaching Islam dats y u c such only fucktards like u see it as Haram
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why are these APC men dangling their daughters to the electorate? What is wrong with them all? This is how they court trouble and when it comes in a bullion van, they turn around to blame GEJ.

Of what use is this picture? How is this going to impact positively in anybody's life?
When the insults come as I am sure they will, depression sets in. Can't we just protect these daughters?

This is so disheartening. It would have been an advice and not a rant if I were expecting the attention seekers to make amends. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by ojoe88(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
what has that got to do with the coming general elections...GMB 2015 sha
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by uncjay(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
And soooo Give me one important reason why this is making FP.....
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Jokay07(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wey zahra na, my Future krush grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
excellent
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Besto(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
wetin mak we do
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by andass(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Generalkorex:
Is she married?
I would like her to be my sugar mummy
can't you use ur brain fr once.
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Capitano1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
She isn't looking bad as a matter of fact lol

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Mutuwa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
First pix halima
Second safina
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by aminho(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
alaoeri:

Thought you are PDP, what are you doing in progressive gathering?
I was invited by the Apc leaders I am about to decamp so I have to know my options
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Isiterere(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very beautiful, elegant,royal,classy, and pretty looking ladies.

It is not until your dress to reveal all the stretch marked bobby nah before you can look classy and beautiful.

SAI BUHARI

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by anonimi: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
arewafederation:
HIT

I sorry for you wella. You fit scream hit pass screamer sef, nothing for you grin cheesy

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0Pb8OtCnA][/url]
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Generalkorex(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
andass:
can't you use ur brain fr once.
egbon ewo wa lebu? ah ba se i offend u before ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.