Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? (62308 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by tizz04(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
All dis pro prostitutes dat buhari has n u call em daughters?? Are u dat foolish??
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by akashi01(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
In Stereoman's voice * e dey pain you gan gan* take a sip of alomo and potash, drug addict who can't even run a blog. Keep on abusing people and you will remain so useless in your furcktard life.
*whistling* what are fool you are
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
PDP by all means want to ruin this man's life...........just to continue to destroy nigeria

[size=28pt]But GOD will not let PDP to succeed.[/size]

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by tit(f): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
owolawitola:
Anh anh! Anh anh!!! Thats too much. Why would u call them prostitutes??! Nawa o. If u dont like the man, dont pass it out on his kids

are you a moslim?
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Cityguy: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jennydoris:
She is beautiful.. No doubt.

But what I don't understand is why all these showcasing of pictures.. Someone should please remind them that showing of their pictures online is not a criteria for winning the upcoming election.
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
HIT the MISS
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Chrissy101(f): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I nr know say muslim still dey celebrate valentine o
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by tit(f): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chrissy101:
I nr know say muslim still dey celebrate valentine o

they can wear choir robe and eat holy communion for election.

How can a man who said he will not stop til sharia is spread, like butter, all over Nigeria expose, without hijab, the private parts of his daughters for dirty people like ibnsultan to see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by owolawitola(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes. I am a muslim. And that has nuthn to do with this.
tit:

are you a moslim?
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by dozzy001(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
The baby gal is beautiful bt that doesn't mean I should vote for her Dad..PDP all the way !
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jennydoris:
She is beautiful.. No doubt.

But what I don't understand is why all these showcasing of pictures.. Someone should please remind them that showing of their pictures online is not a criteria for winning the upcoming election.
tell them o.they can't have my vote
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Jennydoris(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
dancok:
tell them o.they can't have my vote
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by gidado14(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2015
pacifique:
I WANT FONE NUMBERS
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by gidado14(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Jennydoris:
grin grin
WHO NEED YOUR DIRTY VOTE KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF DUMMY
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by tijanilawal(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
men they are beauties and they deserve more applause to their beauties and I love them.
Re: Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss? by Jennydoris(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
gidado14:

WHO NEED YOUR DIRTY VOTE KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF DUMMY

Chai!

Is this the level of your madness...? or is there still some left for me to be seen ...

Well I hate to exchange words with NITWITS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.