Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins (3878 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Christian Must Not Rule Nigeria Again / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by mekaboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the throne. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by pacifique(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari's issue is no talk for me because he won't even win. If u watch him during the BBC interview, you ll pity his state. But I strongly pray he lives to see his March(buhari)down from politics completely.

GEJ till 2019!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by temitemi1(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Known fact! I dnt need any pastor to tell me this grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by midolian(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2015
LoL..y person go jst wake up sunday morning dey drop ds kain revelation?

Well, that's ur revelation...this is mine "GEJ can never rule a united Nigeria for another 4 years"..you can quote me tomoro

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Will you stop him? Whoever wins the election will take office on May 29.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by appini: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Are you in support of OBJ interim government too?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:
LoL..y person go jst wake up sunday morning dey drop ds kain revelation?

Well, that's ur revelation...this is mine "GEJ can never rule a united Nigeria for another 4 years"..you can quote me tomoro
No. I'm quoting you now. BUHARI WILL NEVER EVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
HE IS VERY FREE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN CALIPHATE AS CREATED BY BOKOHARAM HIS BOYS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by midolian(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
masterpower:

No. I'm quoting you now. BUHARI WILL NEVER EVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
HE IS VERY FREE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NORTHERN CALIPHATE AS CREATED BY BOKOHARAM HIS BOYS.
hahahahaa...

I don't know why TANists won't follow simple instruction.."Quote me tomoro" I said.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Faibuhari: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari can never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by donbabade: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Everyone don turn prophet?
Smh
Dey see wetin u like to happen abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by omenka(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Op you really don't wanna know the "revelation" I had about your life and that of your family last night! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Missy89(f): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2015
omenka:
Op you really don't wanna know the "revelation" I had about your life and that of your family last night! grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by pacifique(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:
hahahahaa...

I don't know why TANists won't follow simple instruction.."Quote me tomoro" I said.

And you don't know the spelling of 'tomorrow'
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by midolian(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
pacifique:

And you don't know the spelling of 'tomorrow'
y trying hard to b noticed?
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by ManMountain(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
NL give mad people a way to show their madness without repercussion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by mekaboy(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2015
It was clear to me. lets watch and see.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by donbabade: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2015
You foolish Bros
Even if God tell u. He send u here to talk am?
Keep quiet so we may not realise the extent of ur foolishness
Oponu. It is clear to u. U see vision pass adeboye?
mekaboy:
It was clear to me. lets watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari will be disqualified by the courts

You don't need a dream to know this?
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Clerverly: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=22pt]Na Today? Na so una been tell Sanusi!

Now the Mallam is still enjoying his Office! grin grin

Lesson: Never take A TANiod serious! He reasons like an OMATA man! Ndi Ara!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by pacifique(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
midolian:
y trying hard to b noticed?

Since febuhari did not work, march(buhari)down must work, if election is not postponed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by nwala85: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the thrown. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.
How can someone who is not qualified as at the time of contest be my president ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by size38: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Go and die with ur revelation. Buhari is already seating on the throne.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by OAUTemitayo: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2015
OP just say Amen to this prayer.
May God Almighty deny you of any promotion and success in life even if you merit it.!
If you can't say Amen to the above, then BUHARI will enjoy the priviledges of being given a mandate by voters. as the President of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by OAUTemitayo: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Which court? The 'stealing is not corruption court'?
mikeansy:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by ManMountain(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Do that and Nigeria goes kabum!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Do that and Nigeria goes kabum!! grin

Let it go up in flames. That's what we have been looking for

If we can not apply a clear rule of law to everyone then the country is not worth having

let the country go kabum or whatever. Terrorism can not be used to coarse a country into disregarding the law!

I know that Buhari and his blood thirsty fans will attempt to spill blood as usual if disqualified but so be it!

I think the security services are equal to the task! The law is the law, it must be obeyed!
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by bettercreature(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
Then you should all ready to die like Gbagbo supporters
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Sparkle777(f): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
A revelation i got a week ago, it was made clear to me that buhari will not sit on the thrown. Lets all watch and see the meaning of this revrlation as it unfolds.

Copied from Apostle Suleman. Give us ur own prophesy in ur own words.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by ManMountain(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Let it go up in flames. That's what we have been looking for

If we can not apply a clear rule of law to everyone then the country is not worth having

let the country go kabum or whatever. Terrorism can not be used to coarse a country into disregarding the law!

I know that Buhari and his blood thirsty fans will attempt to spill blood as usual if disqualified but so be it!

I think the security services are equal to the task! The law is the law, it must be obeyed!
Biafran seccesionist grin we will see how the security service will act outside the extant dictate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Sparkle777:

Copied from Apostle Suleman. Give us ur own prophesy in ur own words.

I dont knw who is apostle suleman.
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Biafran seccesionist grin

Nigerian Nationalist who cant even respect the Nigerian constitution!

How dare you threaten violence when Buhari can not produce his certificate and is disqualified in accordance with the law?

Is that your idea of Nationalism?
Re: Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins by ManMountain(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Nigerian Nationalist who cant even respect the Nigerian constitution!

How dare you threaten violence when Buhari can not produce his certificate and is disqualified in accordance with the law?

Is that your idea of Nationalism?
Which certificate? The one you defined as certificate ? grin let GEJ engineer his disqualification nah! Make we test who owns this country grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! Shakau captured / Be The First To Download Full Video Of President Buhari's Inaugural Speech / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.