Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,251 members, 7,849,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President (1515 Views)

Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by joeyfire(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
I AM AN ETHNIC BIGOT, BECAUSE I AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA AND I SUPPORT PRESIDENT JONATHAN: - CAN WE REVIEW OUR HISTORY. By Dan Ekpo

It is no longer news that all indigenes of the Niger Delta region has been branded as ethnic bigots in their support for President Goodluck Jonathan. It is also not news that the indigenes of south eastern political zone has also been labeled as brained washed for their votes to support the President in the forthcoming elections. Those from the south western region supporting Mr. President are said to be doing so because they are against the north. Mr. President's supporters from the middle-belt region of the country are said to be deceived with the Greek gift from Mr. President. They have also accused those from the North-west as betrayers of the north in their support of Mr. President. For the North eastern supporters, they are said to be blackmailed by insecurity to support Mr. President as a carrot in return for security in their region. In all these, there is always a reason.

Even if I may not be able to sustainably present reasons centered on ethnicity logic for other zones, but I certainly will present realistic facts on grounds for our growing support. In my perception, it is simple; President Jonathan has demystified the mystery of being a President of Nigeria. In all my years as a child and my early adulthood, I was conversant with the leader of Nigeria being identified as HEAD OF STATE. And the Heads of states were usually people from faraway land; THE NORTH. It was a fantasy to imagine a head of state that was not a "Yakubu", "Muritala" a "Mohammed", a "Buhari", a "Babangida" an "Abacha" a "Sanni" and so on, there was so much happiness when we head of an "Abiola" at least we knew it was a name closer to home. We all knew as early as in my primary education that money Nigeria owned was from villages very close to us, and yet it appeared we were tenants in our country as we were not allowed to rule or hold very high offices. Offices such as directors and above were only controlled by names we knew as "Aboki's" or "Hausas". But on the other hand, it was strange that the only people we could points our hands to as these Hausas and Abokis were cattle rearers usually passing with several heads of cattle. We left everything to fate and just lived our lives. We never knew what it meant to be an ethnic bigot because we were not allowed to show our displeasure about that.

It was even more worrisome when we read in history that the only man that became a HEAD OF STATE from a village about 2 or 3 hours away from home was DECIEVED, TIED TO A LAND ROVER, AND DRIVEN ON A TARRED ROAD TILL HE DIED. His name was Iguyi Ironsi. He was killed because he was not one of the sons or relative of USMAN DAN FODIO. Usually referred to as "THE NORTH" And when our neighbors and brothers showed their displeasure about the disgraceful killing of their son, THEY GATHERED, CONSPIRED AND KILLED EVERYONE THAT DID NOT LOOK LIKE THEM. The Yorubas were spared because they quickly surrendered and possibly agreed to remain with them as second class citizens. Two of our high ranking officers, Colonel Ojukwu and Lt Col. Edet Effiong also went to their drawing board and decided it was time for us to go home and be the rulers of ourselves since we were not welcomed in the union, did they allow us to decide our fates? NO, they declared a genocide on our lands. And a region was attacked and staved. Even those in the today's south southern region that tried to save their lives by showing allegiance were not spared, the aggression by the sons of Usman dan Fodio was a determination to sound a lesson to others. Since then, every leadership position was allocated to a certain region. Never again did I hear a familiar name in the helm of Nigerian affair.

Even in the events of "Military change of Government", during the martial music that was to signify a change of government, we never expected a familiar name to make the announcement not to imagine that the new leader will be a name familiar with those in the south of the Niger or Benue. NO, there was no Akpan, Chinedu, Ebi, Opuene or Akeem, it was the familiar names, "Abubakar, Mohammed, Abdul, Abacha, Musa and so forth. And in all these, there was no ethnicity or tribalism, there was no regionalism, there was no bigotry. No, there was no religious divide. But they have suddenly called me a tribalist now, they say am a religious and regional bigot. they have forgotten too soon. They have now developed words like "sectionalism" and "marginalization" as if the Whiteman just added them to the dictionary. They suddenly found a place to fit in the word "CORRUPTION" in their dictionary as if it happened because a man that is not addressed as "MOHAMMED" or "YARADUA" or "MUSA" IS NOW THE PRESIDENT. Have they not found the word "CIVILIZATION" in their dictionaries? That it is a process where things are not perceived the way it was perceived in the past? Can they also look up their dictionaries to find the word "HISTORY" and leave it to be only taught in schools? Yes "ALEXANDER THE GREAT" was truly great, but today, he is HISTORY and only taught in schools. His ideologies have been overtaken by CIVILIZATION. Let history remain where it is, and let the "PRESENT" begin and allow to flourish.

You ask me why am in support of President Jonathan and I will tell you am happy to have a name I can at least identify with. If you are not comfortable with that, please bear with me the way I bore with you. And if I should ask, while the others were in the helm of affairs, did I have UN-INTERUPTED ELECTRICITY, 6 LANE FEDERAL HIGWAYS, FREE HOUSING, BETTER HEALTHCARE, CORRUPTION FREE SOCIETY, ABSOLUTE EMPLOYMENT, FREE AND GUARANTEED EDUCATION, SUSTAINABLE RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM? Did I? Was I fed from the federal government coffers? Did I even know how money was spent? What did I gain? So you want to remind me of Un-interrupted electricity now that a man from a village not far from me is at the helm of the affairs? So Muhammadu Buhari forgot to give us the amenities of life while he was head of state with no national assembly, when he was the owner of the yam from my backyard and the man with the knife to share it and give me only the crumbs. What will he be able to give me now that he could not give me before? Please must it only be the sons of Usman Dan Fodio that has the right over my life? Let my neighbor remain there, as long as he does not give me less than what the sons of Usman gave me, am Ok with it. And to make things look great, my neighbor is even doing things we thought it was impossible to achieve in Nigeria.

YES AM TRIBALISTIC, AND SO WHAT? SHOULD I PREFER A STRANGER TO MY OWN BLOOD? Did you prefer my grandfather to the sons of Usman Dan Fodio? Oh, it is time to remind me of mediocrity, Yes I agree if that will make you happy, but that is your business. Have you and your people not also considered that we never reminded your people that all those that were in charge of our lives were never educated to the level of a first degree holder compared to my blood that is an academic doctor? Yet we did not cry of mediocrity. Did I remind you how corrupt you were? Did I not know the word "IMPUNITY"? Did I mention it? Even my state, you sent your brother to rule us and we obeyed. As rich and educated as Lagos state was, you sent your brother to rule over us, did we complain? You sat in your bedrooms to decide who and which of your brothers will be ministers of our lives, and we all agreed. NOW YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO SIT IN YOUR COMFORT AND SPEAK IN ONE VOICE THAT YOU WILL STOP OUR OWN FROM CONTINUING. How many years did you rule us? Did we have a corruption free society that you want now? Are you corrupt free?

When you killed our religious brothers living with you because you see them as infidels, what did we do, did we fight back? when you started reading the Koran upside down and translated it to mean "HOW TO BUTCHER HUMAN BEINGS" did we come to stop you? WHEN YOU MOBILIZED TO KILL OUR BROTHERS, THE OWNERS OF PLATEAU, TARABA, ADAMAWA, BENUE STATE AND OURS SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN CHIBOK, MICHIKA AND OTHER TOWNS IN BORNO, did we mobilize to fight you back? WHEN YOU SENT YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO SUDAN, YEMEN AND PAKISTAN to perfect the art of killing, did you see us in your killing school? No you have the guts to say that our brother, THE PRESIDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BLOOD THIRST. When you killed my uncle and his colleagues in the Kaduna, was it Mr. President that sponsored you? NO, you forgot that the sons of Usman were the leaders of Nigeria. When you massacred my Christians brothers in Tudun-wanda and the last CAN President kept quiet, you loved him. So because the present CAN President says "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" he suddenly became the one that bought guns, dagas, bombs for your blood thirsty brothers to kill his own brothers. And you believe you are thinking straight?

I am writing this article to publicly declare that I am tribalistic if that is what you want to hear, YES I AM. AND I WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHER AND EVERY ONE FROM THE SOUTH AND MIDDLEBELT IN ANY ELECTIVE POSITION THEY WILL VIE FOR NOW AND IN FUTURE. You have had almost fifty years, and we are just beginning. Am sorry you just realize what you forgot to do for Nigeria when you were at the helm of affairs. Don't worry, MR PRESIDENT IS ALREADY TRANSFORMING NIGERIA.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by lorRhyMeZ: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Don't mind those fools, A Hausa or fulani man who supports Buhari is a patriotic Nigerian, but a Niger deltan or Igbo man who supports Jonathan is a tribalistic bigot.
Hypocrites!!!

18 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Change2015(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2015
What a load of rubbish! And a waste of my time

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Masifa1: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Don't mind those fools, A Hausa or fulani man who supports Buhari is a patriotic Nigerian, but a Niger deltan or Igbo man who supports Jonathan is a tribalistic bigot.
Hypocrites!!!

Oh GTFO! Can you believe these people! You call all Hausa's that support Buhari terrorists and worst and call Yoruba's slaves and whatnot and now you wanna come here with this garbage article telling us how you're the victims angry Nobody gives a flying fvck if you support GEJ or not, its not like anyone expected you to do otherwise. You ldiots are called tribalistic bigots because you keep insulting other tribes and using religion to attack the opposition and their supporters while constantly flood Online media with all kinds of junk be they made up or twisted stories e.g that stupid made up article claiming Buhari said he would kill Igbos again if he had to.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Masifa1:

Oh GTFO! Can you believe these people! You call all Hausa's that support Buhari terrorists and worst and call Yoruba's slaves and whatnot and now you wanna come here with this garbage article telling us how you're the victims angry Nobody gives a flying fvck if you support GEJ or not, its not like anyone expected you to do otherwise. You ldiots are called tribalistic bigots because you keep insulting other tribes and using religion to attack the opposition and their supporters while constantly flood Online media with all kinds of junk be they made up or twisted stories e.g that stupid made up article claiming Buhari said he would kill Igbos again if he had to.
[img]http://i1.ryjbuk.pl/535b8db7ad83a438c5c7aceefe50c53eda193a38/2_1bc3427fabb0-gif[/img]
Fvck off... Snape's on snap off.

7 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by SkyBlue1: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Long story things and yet Nigerians don't have light, face insecurity around the country, poverty, high unemployment, massive corruption in the presidency, and all someone can give is another victim's pontification that seeks to vehemently support the very person who is charged with fixing this and isn't. Nigerians enjoy suffering. Politics of division, Jonathan's staple diet.
Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2015
While not trying to toe the ethnic divide, I must confess that your article is on point. There is an atom of truth in your argument.

9 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by erunz(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2015
I agree, I am a religious and ethnic bigot because I support PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

10 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Masifa1: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[img]http://i1.ryjbuk.pl/535b8db7ad83a438c5c7aceefe50c53eda193a38/2_1bc3427fabb0-gif[/img]
Fvck off... Snape's on snap off.

I can only imagine how pathetic your life is seeing as you obviously have nothing better to do than constantly make pathetic comments all over this forum on a daily basis. And the best part is that everything you do is Futile, from the insults to the mocking to the trolling Its ALL a huge waste of time.
Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Many Nigerians, especially the youth, need someone to be thinking for them. They need someone to guide and counsel them always.
I don't really understand what is really happening to the respective thinking faculties of many youth of this Country. It does baffle me a lot why it's so hard for many of the Youth to comprehend, probably to the fullest, the happenings and occurrences in the nation. The first priority of a government is the provision of security for the lives and properties of the citizenry. Once a government failed to provide a security for her subjects, that's mean its incapable!
We should take the Bull by its Horns, and stop diverting the blames. If indeed GMB knows about BokoHaram, why the UN, US, EU have not listed him in their respective Black Books (for terrorists). Why are they granting him permission to enter their countries, and even got interviewed on a national television (CNN) at the expense of the interests of their respective citizens?
Is JEG administration so weak to arrest and interrogate a prime suspect that's causing chaos and insecurity? Where are the evidences that APC has hand in the insurgency?
I advise many of us to start think straight for Nigeria to be great again!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by SeverusSnape(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Masifa1:

I can only imagine how pathetic your life is seeing as you obviously have nothing better to do than constantly make pathetic comments all over this forum on a daily basis. And the best part is that everything you do is Futile, from the insults to the mocking to the trolling Its ALL a huge waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeyfire:
I AM AN ETHNIC BIGOT, BECAUSE I AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA AND I SUPPORT PRESIDENT JONATHAN: - CAN WE REVIEW OUR HISTORY. By Dan Ekpo
It is no longer news that all indigenes of the Niger Delta region has been branded as ethnic bigots in their support for President Goodluck Jonathan. It is also not news that the indigenes of south eastern political zone has also been labeled as brained washed for their votes to support the President in the forthcoming elections. Those from the south western region supporting Mr. President are said to be doing so because they are against the north. Mr. President's supporters from the middle-belt region of the country are said to be deceived with the Greek gift from Mr. President. They have also accused those from the North-west as betrayers of the north in their support of Mr. President. For the North eastern supporters, they are said to be blackmailed by insecurity to support Mr. President as a carrot in return for security in their region. In all these, there is always a reason.
Even if I may not be able to sustainably present reasons centered on ethnicity logic for other zones, but I certainly will present realistic facts on grounds for our growing support. In my perception, it is simple; President Jonathan has demystified the mystery of being a President of Nigeria. In all my years as a child and my early adulthood, I was conversant with the leader of Nigeria being identified as HEAD OF STATE. And the Heads of states were usually people from faraway land; THE NORTH. It was a fantasy to imagine a head of state that was not a "Yakubu", "Muritala" a "Mohammed", a "Buhari", a "Babangida" an "Abacha" a "Sanni" and so on, there was so much happiness when we head of an "Abiola" at least we knew it was a name closer to home. We all knew as early as in my primary education that money Nigeria owned was from villages very close to us, and yet it appeared we were tenants in our country as we were not allowed to rule or hold very high offices. Offices such as directors and above were only controlled by names we knew as "Aboki's" or "Hausas". But on the other hand, it was strange that the only people we could points our hands to as these Hausas and Abokis were cattle rearers usually passing with several heads of cattle. We left everything to fate and just lived our lives. We never knew what it meant to be an ethnic bigot because we were not allowed to show our displeasure about that.
It was even more worrisome when we read in history that the only man that became a HEAD OF STATE from a village about 2 or 3 hours away from home was DECIEVED, TIED TO A LAND ROVER, AND DRIVEN ON A TARRED ROAD TILL HE DIED. His name was Iguyi Ironsi. He was killed because he was not one of the sons or relative of USMAN DAN FODIO. Usually referred to as "THE NORTH" And when our neighbors and brothers showed their displeasure about the disgraceful killing of their son, THEY GATHERED, CONSPIRED AND KILLED EVERYONE THAT DID NOT LOOK LIKE THEM. The Yorubas were spared because they quickly surrendered and possibly agreed to remain with them as second class citizens. Two of our high ranking officers, Colonel Ojukwu and Lt Col. Edet Effiong also went to their drawing board and decided it was time for us to go home and be the rulers of ourselves since we were not welcomed in the union, did they allow us to decide our fates? NO, they declared a genocide on our lands. And a region was attacked and staved. Even those in the today's south southern region that tried to save their lives by showing allegiance were not spared, the aggression by the sons of Usman dan Fodio was a determination to sound a lesson to others. Since then, every leadership position was allocated to a certain region. Never again did I hear a familiar name in the helm of Nigerian affair.
Even in the events of "Military change of Government", during the martial music that was to signify a change of government, we never expected a familiar name to make the announcement not to imagine that the new leader will be a name familiar with those in the south of the Niger or Benue. NO, there was no Akpan, Chinedu, Ebi, Opuene or Akeem, it was the familiar names, "Abubakar, Mohammed, Abdul, Abacha, Musa and so forth. And in all these, there was no ethnicity or tribalism, there was no regionalism, there was no bigotry. No, there was no religious divide. But they have suddenly called me a tribalist now, they say am a religious and regional bigot. they have forgotten too soon. They have now developed words like "sectionalism" and "marginalization" as if the Whiteman just added them to the dictionary. They suddenly found a place to fit in the word "CORRUPTION" in their dictionary as if it happened because a man that is not addressed as "MOHAMMED" or "YARADUA" or "MUSA" IS NOW THE PRESIDENT. Have they not found the word "CIVILIZATION" in their dictionaries? That it is a process where things are not perceived the way it was perceived in the past? Can they also look up their dictionaries to find the word "HISTORY" and leave it to be only taught in schools? Yes "ALEXANDER THE GREAT" was truly great, but today, he is HISTORY and only taught in schools. His ideologies have been overtaken by CIVILIZATION. Let history remain where it is, and let the "PRESENT" begin and allow to flourish.
You ask me why am in support of President Jonathan and I will tell you am happy to have a name I can at least identify with. If you are not comfortable with that, please bear with me the way I bore with you. And if I should ask, while the others were in the helm of affairs, did I have UN-INTERUPTED ELECTRICITY, 6 LANE FEDERAL HIGWAYS, FREE HOUSING, BETTER HEALTHCARE, CORRUPTION FREE SOCIETY, ABSOLUTE EMPLOYMENT, FREE AND GUARANTEED EDUCATION, SUSTAINABLE RAILWAY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM? Did I? Was I fed from the federal government coffers? Did I even know how money was spent? What did I gain? So you want to remind me of Un-interrupted electricity now that a man from a village not far from me is at the helm of the affairs? So Muhammadu Buhari forgot to give us the amenities of life while he was head of state with no national assembly, when he was the owner of the yam from my backyard and the man with the knife to share it and give me only the crumbs. What will he be able to give me now that he could not give me before? Please must it only be the sons of Usman Dan Fodio that has the right over my life? Let my neighbor remain there, as long as he does not give me less than what the sons of Usman gave me, am Ok with it. And to make things look great, my neighbor is even doing things we thought it was impossible to achieve in Nigeria.
YES AM TRIBALISTIC, AND SO WHAT? SHOULD I PREFER A STRANGER TO MY OWN BLOOD? Did you prefer my grandfather to the sons of Usman Dan Fodio? Oh, it is time to remind me of mediocrity, Yes I agree if that will make you happy, but that is your business. Have you and your people not also considered that we never reminded your people that all those that were in charge of our lives were never educated to the level of a first degree holder compared to my blood that is an academic doctor? Yet we did not cry of mediocrity. Did I remind you how corrupt you were? Did I not know the word "IMPUNITY"? Did I mention it? Even my state, you sent your brother to rule us and we obeyed. As rich and educated as Lagos state was, you sent your brother to rule over us, did we complain? You sat in your bedrooms to decide who and which of your brothers will be ministers of our lives, and we all agreed. NOW YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO SIT IN YOUR COMFORT AND SPEAK IN ONE VOICE THAT YOU WILL STOP OUR OWN FROM CONTINUING. How many years did you rule us? Did we have a corruption free society that you want now? Are you corrupt free?
When you killed our religious brothers living with you because you see them as infidels, what did we do, did we fight back? when you started reading the Koran upside down and translated it to mean "HOW TO BUTCHER HUMAN BEINGS" did we come to stop you? WHEN YOU MOBILIZED TO KILL OUR BROTHERS, THE OWNERS OF PLATEAU, TARABA, ADAMAWA, BENUE STATE AND OURS SONS AND DAUGHTERS IN CHIBOK, MICHIKA AND OTHER TOWNS IN BORNO, did we mobilize to fight you back? WHEN YOU SENT YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO SUDAN, YEMEN AND PAKISTAN to perfect the art of killing, did you see us in your killing school? No you have the guts to say that our brother, THE PRESIDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BLOOD THIRST. When you killed my uncle and his colleagues in the Kaduna, was it Mr. President that sponsored you? NO, you forgot that the sons of Usman were the leaders of Nigeria. When you massacred my Christians brothers in Tudun-wanda and the last CAN President kept quiet, you loved him. So because the present CAN President says "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" he suddenly became the one that bought guns, dagas, bombs for your blood thirsty brothers to kill his own brothers. And you believe you are thinking straight?
I am writing this article to publicly declare that I am tribalistic if that is what you want to hear, YES I AM. AND I WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHER AND EVERY ONE FROM THE SOUTH AND MIDDLEBELT IN ANY ELECTIVE POSITION THEY WILL VIE FOR NOW AND IN FUTURE. You have had almost fifty years, and we are just beginning. Am sorry you just realize what you forgot to do for Nigeria when you were at the helm of affairs. Don't worry, MR PRESIDENT IS ALREADY TRANSFORMING NIGERIA.

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't mind our south west brothers
Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Call me an ethnic bigot I will gladly answer....

the northern people think dey got brain not knowing they've got cow brain...

We d southerners don't forget easily

What pains me d most is dt d same man dey r calling clueless is helping their poor region and neglectiing his..how I wish he can leave dem all to burn to ashes I don't give a Bleep...

He can rule as long as he want..worse to come to worse we break up and we will see who suffers the most

Bleep u all northerners who thinks its dia birth right to drag dis nation backwards

Quote me wrongly and death will be ur portion like dt of bh

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ma bro, one tin u shld no abt dis apc thugs shouting change is dat dey kids and dey don't know history and ve refused to go read their history books. Buhari is a snake, ve said it before, and I will kip saying it, y is it dat he is still using pastors as his running mate? Now, as it stands, no muslim in d west or north will want to vote for jona, while christians will want to vote for apc cos of d pastor guy. D plan failed wen he used bakare. Dragging pastors and using dem so as to split christians votes while his muslim guys will vote solely for him. It baffles me dat south west apc thugs led by tinubu wants to betray selling dem birthrite to d north cos of power, buh I thank God many groups are beginning to deny him. Buhari is a fulani, dey don't forgive dey don't change dey wicked, for those who know fulani too well. If no muslim can comfortably supports jona, y den re christians fooling demselves? We allow maggots into d church all ind d name of politics buh no christian can go to d mosque to campaign. I said it before, buhari can't mock God cos he's no man, he did it before using bakare, buh he failed. Where is d bakare today? And now osinbajo is d one being used, I bet he's going to fail and dat will be a calamity for him and dose foolish christians and westerners supporting buhari. God is no man and can never be mocked. Ma bro, jona won d election d minute it was prosponed, long live jona. Ve ya ever seen any muslim on nairaland supporting jona, nope, cos he's a christian and buhari permutation is to split christians votes using pastor and d west using a yoruba man while he finks he owns d north, buh dat won't work anymore, #shalom

1 Like

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by asadike(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Front page immediately! Obinoscopy
Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by buskie13(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
erunz:
I agree, I am a religious and ethnic bigot because I support PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
same here cool

1 Like

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am spiritual. An ibo. I support Buhari for CHANGE and I will deliver my street
Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by pedestal82(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am a ethnic bigot, i support GEJ Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President by atlwireles: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was never called a bigot till Goodluck became Nigeria's President. No wahala, I wear the tag with PRIDE. cool

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Choi!!! Obasanjo Fires Shot Again, Says Jonathan Is Not A'presidential Material' / A Must Watch Video, Exposes Fani Kayode's Sexual Mess / Graphic Pics: Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes While Having Rough Sex With Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.