Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys (554 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys by eyamensah(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mostly in our world today, the number one killer of relationships is expectations. However, these expectations can be put in check if our ladies can understand the following:

1. That he takes you out for lunch doesn't automatically mean he should be the one to pay

2. That he invited you to his house doesn't mean he wants to sleep with you

3. That he gave up his place in the queue for you doesn't mean he wants to toast you afterwards

4. That he collects your number doesn't mean he should be the only one to call

5. That he introduces you to his family and friends doesn't mean he wants to marry you

You can add yours too based on experience sha...
Re: 5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys by sweettease(f): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I used to be this naive too but from experience, my guy abeg forget that thing
Re: 5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys by eyamensah(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:
I used to be this naive too but from experience, my guy abeg forget that thing

Is it all about being naive?
Re: 5 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys by auntymi(f): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Men And Women Who Desire To Have A Successful Marriage. / Cry Of An African Child... / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.