Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads (8773 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. Was she a male or a catfish?

Ayamlaykorn
A male
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Tosin.
Just keep calm smiley
And do your thing smiley

And when people try to correct you, though they might be wrong, but they most probably are not hating on you.

Why would they anyway?
Do people hate on popular people? :-/
Lol. Goodnyty! smiley

Ayamlaykorn
thanks so much bro
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. I just think we need to see more threads that don't make women look bad. grin
LMFAO!!!. Now Tosyne2much I believe you really owe me an apology!!!.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2015
hmmmm gringrin
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
just as he said, i would create more threads but would avoid creating the ones that would hurt ladies' feelings wink

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
He needs to apologise because se un agreed with you? grin

Okay.

The tosyne2much team deeply regrets all hater accusations Mr Joseph. Thank you for understanding us sir. smiley

#ThetosinTeam
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
just as he said, i would create more threads but would avoid creating the ones that would hurt ladies' feelings wink
Is the above an apology?
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

He needs to apologise because se un agreed with you? grin

Okay.

The tosyne2much team deeply regrets all hater accusations Mr Joseph. Thank you for understanding us sir. smiley

#ThetosinTeam
Dude back the Bleep up!!!
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude back the Bleep up!!!
It is only when you speak this language that I don't understand you sir. grin

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

It is only when you speak this language that I don't understand you sir. grin

Ayamlaykorn
To comprehend me shouldn't be your forte. This doesn't concern you, last I checked you aint tosyne2much's mouth piece are you? (Rhetorical).
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Is the above an apology?
i hereby tender my apology letter
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
i hereby tender my apology letter
An apology letter I've neither seen nor read!. Anyway this is good enough.

Shalom!.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
To comprehend me shouldn't be your forte. This doesn't concern you, last I checked you aint tosyne2much's mouth piece are you? (Rhetorical).
How are you sure I'm not his mouthpiece?

Besides, I was talking for The tosyne2much team, and not him. I am the team P.R.O. smiley

It solves it sir, doesn't it?

And, Tosin is his team and his team is him.

Goodnyty! cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2015
buygala:
hmmm

*za outcome of zis won't be nice* embarassed

Op, haven't you been told that Tosyn's family owns one particular section in this forum

*waiting for the T-dogs to come and rip the op to pieces

But, truth be told, girls can be weird and act too smart for their own good. ... shey dem think say na spaggheti dey inside boys brain? ... Most girls act too smart and thus get too played, fuccked and dumped... Much as l don't like d Tosyn dude that much because he writes a lot of unrealistic crap most times which I doubt the mods even bother to read before sending it to frontpage, he actually hits the nail on the head sometimes. .. after all, even a madman has his lucid periods embarassed

Point is... My advice is, when reading his threads, ignore the bullshiit ( which makes up most of the thread) and learn from the sane parts...

Truth is, we need the 'block' button on Nairaland. .. if there was, I for don block the dude and his threads teytey..... Riding rough on ladies all the time doesn't and will never make any guy a better man... it actually reduces him to an ordinary animal undecided
hahahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

How are you sure I'm not his mouthpiece?

Besides, I was talking for The tosyne2much team, and not him. I am the team P.R.O. smiley

It solves it sir, doesn't it?

And, Tosin is his team and his team is him.

Goodnyty! cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
This is the second time you're butting in my affairs lay.korn. The next time you'll not find me smiling. It will do you well to stay outta matters that doesn't concern you directly.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
This is the second time you're butting in my affairs lay.korn. The next time you'll not find me smiling. It will do you well to stay outta matters that doesn't concern you directly.
Thanks for the advice. I'll surely keep to it Master. smiley

Goodnyyyyyty!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:33am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Thanks for the advice. I'll surely keep to it Master. smiley

Goodnyyyyyty!
Ayamlaykorn
Good morning to you.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:37am On Feb 16, 2015
cherryice:

coming from a guy, theres hope! grin
My cherry pawpaw, grin as long as there's life, there's always hope. Remember, not all guys are pigheaded. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by vjsmiles: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

I dey see am and I dey observe from my paw-paw tree cheesy
grin abeg pluck me one ripe pawpaw
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by urchbarbie(f): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. I just think we need to see more threads that don't make women look bad. grin
somethinh tells me ure a real gentleman. God bless u
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Caracta(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Op just ignore him.....its obvious he is one of those people who have lives online only....nl and the attention they gain from those threads they create is were they derive happiness from

Word.

Online validation/acceptance makes some people have a colourful world.

It's a form of entertainment. Allow him his style of fame.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
angry angry
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Purity01(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Funny enuf his type knws d truth. Just to garner popularity on NL. I just hope he knws dat he is leading ppl astray.
joseph1832:
Funny I thought I was the only one who feel this way. Alas whenever one makes attempt to correct the dude he hides under the guise that many have 'bad belle' for him.

He can go around here on Nairaland and open his 10 type of this and that thread, yet when one writes a poem about death, they term the person troll!!!.

People should know "what is good for the goose is good for the gander".

Cc:
Ishilove
Missghost
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Purity01(f): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmm. If u say so.
Caracta:

Word.

Online validation/acceptance makes some people have a colourful world.

It's a form of entertainment. Allow him his style of fame.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Purity01(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Leaded? U mean led by........ No one is casting u. All im saying is watch wat u post. Its a free world, but without d 3arms of govt nigerian wld be in worse state. There is need for checks n balances
tosyne2much:
haahahahahaha egbon, see as them babes open thread for my head leaded by purity01 cheesy
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cherryice(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
My cherry pawpaw, grin as long as there's life, there's always hope. Remember, not all guys are pigheaded. cheesy
haha true grin
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
Leaded? U mean led by........ No one is casting u. All im saying is watch wat u post. Its a free world, but without d 3arms of govt nigerian wld be in worse state. There is need for checks n balances
Thanks for the correction

Back to the topic, I promise to change henceforth wink
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Purity01(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tnx ur excellency. Uld make a great husby
tosyne2much:

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
Tnx ur excellency. Uld make a great husby
oooh my God !!!!!

Tosyne women hater would make a great husby ? wink

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin

Funny thread!
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Leitner: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:

Guy,abeg don't change for any reason whatsoever.

True you may say some things that clearly does not go down well with some disgruntled people. But the fact remains - you always speak the crystal-clear truth in your threads,which is the most important thing. And if the TRUTH rubs some people the wrong way - then clearly, they are the ones with UNHEALTHY attitude to life and also the ones that need to change,NOT you.

A fan sir - keep exposing them! cool .

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Leitner:

Guy,abeg don't change for any reason whatsoever.

True you may say some things that clearly does not go down well with some disgruntled people. But the fact remains - you always speak the crystal-clear truth in your threads,which is the most important thing. And if the TRUTH rubs some people the wrong way - then clearly, they are the ones with UNHEALTHY attitude to life and also the ones that need to change,NOT you.

A fan sir - keep exposing them! cool .

You can like someone and still correct them when they are wrong.

Tosyne2much is clearly a great writer and I admire him. However, some of his threads contain dangerous nonsense. He had a thread where he was listing 10 things about the religion section without really knowing what goes on in the religion section.

No one is perfect. Let him change for the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pains Of Havn A Big Cassava / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.