Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria (34875 Views)

Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Danuvie(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2015
STUPID STUPID. Why can't people set their priorities right?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
I am sure someone who suppose to stay with those kids dissapointed her,stop judging from one side of a story
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by pwerrymansion(f): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
The stories we hear and read these days are just bizzare! Who in their right minds does that? She's simply heartless n probably suffering from bipolar disorder.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by fairygeh(f): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
Owanbe things shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by deletrue: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
If you ask this woman about Nigerian leadership, she will completely finish the government, whether present or previous. Imagine the degree of foolishness in this woman? Sometimes, one prefers to stay alone without getting married. Problems in human live especially because of women are about 80%. That is why, in the world today, there are so much problems. Look at the acquisation of wealth today, about 70% of men indulge in this illegal acquisation because of women. No wonder some of our Professors are without wives.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by option10: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Ashebe things
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Country for the mad and ruled by the mad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:
yet another irresponsible single mother in britain. left her kids in the coldest months of the year to go & jolly in nigeria for 3 weeks!

heaven knows where their father is - the system probably kicked him out and left the kids at the mercy of a child abuser. she would escape jail term for this - she has young children to care for.

broken britain!

Hahaha.....coogar has said it all, very sad, she is very irresponsible...
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by M4gunners: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
I smell coni here . Abeg tell us her name,na no say na owa nbe she go . Just help with her name and were she came from. Stop posting half gist hia.Her name na Chiom, Yetunde or Halima Biko . Because we know people who feet do anything because of party.That is they are many without husband hia because of their lifestyle.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by eightsin(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2015
A friend from Isuikwuato in abia state just made that statement that Isuikwuato people don't marry deltans and I'd like to find out how true.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by MAJOLAUTOS: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2015
UK government doesn't mess around with children. Kids are gods in the UK. By the way, what an irresponsible mother. Leaving your kids for 2 weeks just for an occasion is a total irresponsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by obapol(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
I smell yoruba woman arround. Dem too like wedding. Imagine leaving these kids all by their selves because she want attend gbedu.
na ibadan or Ijebu woman. Am dead sure
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Akinsz: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Redoil:
Guess the tribe the woman is from and win urself a plate of amala and ewedu with redoil soup.
i love eating the food.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30764435][/quote]

MUST be a yoruba woman
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by chuckdee4(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Every one condemning the woman ..Nobody gave the Consideration that she might have gone to Nigeria for the wedding as it will provide money for her that she will use to come back and take care of the same children .

Still not a good enough reason for the irresponsible act.
We're talking 3 weeks here, not 3 days

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by gbishman: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
she is a bastard and deserves to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by bee444: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
British authorities...manipulating events since 1500BC.

Someone close to her might have alerted the authority. She probably assigned someone to be looking after the children. I guess that person has other things to tend to.

I believed the children have been seen by neighbours unaccompanied several times. Its either the neighbour alerted the authority or the children's mother had some misunderstanding with the person that was meant to supervise them. And as for the heating and stuff, the police probably exaggerated on that.

Am I objective enough? Not sure.. but I believe we should all know how to critically analyse situations before making comments.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by loomer: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
SHE DE MAD, SHE NO KNOW SAY THE KIDS NEED SOMEONE.
SHE DONE LOOSE THE KIDS AND THEM GO DE PAINT HER CELL WAIT HER
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by loomer: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
bee444:
British authorities...manipulating events since 1500BC.

Someone close to her might have alerted the authority. She probably assigned someone to be looking after the children. I guess that person has other things to tend to.

I believed the children have been seen by neighbours unaccompanied several times. Its either the neighbour alerted the authority or the children's mother had some misunderstanding with the person that was meant to supervise them. And as for the heating and stuff, the police probably exaggerated on that.

Am I objective enough? Not sure.. but I believe we should all know how to critically analyse situations before making comments.

Why she no de call to know how dem de, if she truely had someone watching dem, most law states that kids under the age of 15 must have a guardian at home with dem na.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Tegatons: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Yoruba and owande, God help Yoruba women
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by mmsen: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i blame the kids.....13 and 10 years old??....

u mean these kids couldnt keep the house clean and get the house heated??...@13??...realy??....if am not mistaken the years...those kids must be dumb....

cos i know the mother must have left food in the fridge or store some foods for them to survive on..for the next two weeks....

a true Nigerian kid...at age 13....can even do more than expected from any kid of this age around the world....

those Yankee trained Nigeria kids are just too dumb for my liking....

come naija...u see seven years old setting the gas cooker...putting food on the fire....and can even cook indomie.....

trust me.....

Your comment highlights a common issue in Nigerian culture - namely, ignorance of the term 'parental responsibility'. It is why so many of you will find yourselves in hot water should you travel abroad holding onto your savage and destructive parental practices.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by mutter(f): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2015
This kind of thing has been happening before.
Not specific for one tribe.
Single mothers do this quite often abroad. Also some go out nights to work or for runs.
Glad the authorities are beginning to step in.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Buchman1(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Every one condemning the woman ..Nobody gave the Consideration that she might have gone to Nigeria for the wedding as it will provide money for her that she will use to come back and take care of the same children .
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by viktuur(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Questions: story incomplete
1.who alerted the authorities? the kids or neighbours?
2.a wedding is a weekend? why 4weeks? if she intended to stay 4 weeks dont u think she wouldve stocked the house with enough food considering there is always 'NEPA' in UK.
3.are we sure there were no relatives or friends that were to be checking in on them?
we need more details...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by 100Cents: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian women are becoming ridiculous..

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Good for her. How could she have left the young kids without a guardian, and left for Nigeria? Naija mentality is still rocking her mental reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Christmasdon(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
What more do you want me to say . U have said it all.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by harffie(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
Not every female can be a mother
moana or. Moaner*
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2015
mutter:
This kind of thing has been happening before.
Not specific for one tribe.
Single mothers do this quite often abroad. Also some go out nights to work or for runs.
Glad the authorities are beginning to step in.

yes a lot especially jamaicans...

But i will be super upset if they give her back those kids.

She has no right to leave this kids by themselves;not even for a day.....

I can't believe how a mother can be so vile.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2015
edwife:

yes a lot especially jamaicans...
But i will be super upset if they give her back those kids.
She has no right to leave this kids by themselves;not even for a day.....
I can't believe how a mother can be so vile.

Is this not same story that says she left the kids for her visiting uncle who forgot all about the kids.

Typical Nigerian behavior. Most of them here shouting irresponsible woman will comfortably leave their kids with 12yr old house help

Imagine leaving kids all by themselves to attend a party in another continent.

Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Chillisauce:

Is this not same story that says she left the kids for her visiting uncle who forgot all about the kids.

Typical Nigerian behavior. Most of them here shouting irresponsible woman will comfortably leave their kids with 12yr old house help

Imagine leaving kids all by themselves to attend a party in another continent.

Lord have mercy.

I am telling you!

When i was in Nigeria,my sis in law who was 23 by the time lived with me and anytime i go out with hubby,i have to call her at least 5 to 6 times to know how my baby is faring.She even said i did not trust her but later appreciate what i was doing.

I don't know why such people have kids....when you decide to have a kid when no one force you to,please you need to stop being selfish!

You owe your child your life,time,devotion and attention.Parties can wait!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Presents A Range Rover To His Wife Inside Traffic (Photos) / Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.