Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria (35202 Views)

Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

This is to tell you that there are many more people with the mindset of that woman

And here I was paralyzed with shock at the fact that this woman did this only to see others actually try to defend it?

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Agukagu(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Some people love ashebi things die. Ndi isi oringo. Oringo gbukwee ha

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by harffie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
God is watching u
cover face!
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by soulglo: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
lonngmann:
front page material
the guy above me is not just ok sad..how did he book the ftc space before me cry

there is more to this story..how can a woman leave her children uncared for for 3 weeks..and it could have been longer if she wasnt alerted that she is being investigated

Another could did the same here in the US and in my opinion just got away on a technicality. They claimed they left the kids in the care of a 25 year old friend. The friend was not coming over to check on the kids. The parents were in Nigeria for more than a month and claim that they communicated with the adult friend a few times and he told them all was well. I keep asking myself what type of parents go a whole month without talking to their children.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Which kain over spoilt and rotten kids be those ones. So a 10 and 13 year old cannot take care of the house and themselves because their mother is not at home. So their mother has to be around before they clean their own home and cook for themselves. Are the 2 of them imbelic kids undecided

can't the 13 year old cook and manage the home in their mothers absence while the 10 year old sweeps. What is wrong with a mother going for owanmbe and leaving the kids behind. Them no come naija and see their mates of 9 year olds sef washing heaps of clothes for hours while the mother has gone for naming or gone to greet a friend. All these over pampered Oyinbo children sef

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babes what are you saying. A 13 year old some where in Nigeria is managing a home cooking and cleaning as well as taking care of her infants. If you train your children well why can't you leave them at home for months and trust that they will manage the kids. At 10 I was fetching water from the well and carrying it home. Long distances. All these over rotten kids that cannot clean and cook and take care of themselves because their mother is not around is appalling
Chillisauce:

I'm sure she didn't wanna miss the opportunity to get some Abuja gigolo. And traveling with the kids is no no because they will arrest her if the kids misses school.

3 weeks ?
She get mind sha. What if there was fire at home .
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
masseratti:
trust me am Very sure it's a yoruba woman,
Btw am yoruba myself.
ehen even if it is yoruba nko. As far as I am concerned i don't see anything wrong with what she did. The only thing wrong she did was raising over dependently rotten kids that cannot survive because of their mothers absence. As if it's a crime to go to owanmbe because I have children. Indolent children. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by IbkD: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
I smell yoruba woman arround. Dem too like wedding. Imagine leaving these kids all by their selves because she want attend gbedu.
My thoughts exactly.............a yoruba isale eko woman. Party ti fo wan lori.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
9jatatafo:
This woman must be an owambe woman. Always partying and try to show off all her golden chains and clothes. Yeye woman. The kids should be taken from her. Where is her husband? abi na boyfriend she get? Hot puna.
Abegiii let me hear word. Is it not embarrassing to you as a parent (assuming you are) that your 10 year old and 13 year old cannot be useful to himself or herself talk less of tidying up her parents home. What are you saying sef. Una no dey shame

So I can't show off my latest 20 carat gold chain in owanmbe and shoe and bag to match because of one child.

Even the Bible says train up your child

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
I just taya

nextstep:
Seriously? So 10 and 13 year old are underaged? My only blame is that she should have trained them better and left food in the house. We're you not able to keep house at 13?

I'm not condoning what she did, but I think there's too much overreaction. 10 and 13 year olds in naija can cook, turn on heat, wash plate, go to school and back home. They can be in charge of buka and they can keep correct change while dashing in between traffic selling abalumo. Again, those are not necessarily good situations, but I fear we're raising a bunch of wusses abroad, and the UK government is only too happy to capture the kids at any slight misdeed. No wonder, after all this coddling, the average uk teen has nothing better to do than vandalize and take drugs. Who dash naija kids?

Is the UK that dangerous that 10 and 13 year olds cannot be safe at home for 3 weeks?

I wish they'd just let her off with a warning instead of doing further damage by dragging off the kids and further punishing her. It's so easy for us to sit and judge others without actually being in her shoes.

Anyway, let me get off this soap box...

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Agukagu:
Some people love ashebi things die. Ndi isi oringo. Oringo gbukwee ha
what's ndi isi oringo whatever whatever
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
ileobatojo:

And here I was paralyzed with shock at the fact that this woman did this only to see others actually try to defend it?

Unbelievable.
she didn't do anything wrong she only didn't train her children that's why they landed her in trouble

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by IbkD: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Every one condemning the woman ..Nobody gave the Consideration that she might have gone to Nigeria for the wedding as it will provide money for her that she will use to come back and take care of the same children .
Are you for real? What she did was very irresponsible and dangerous irrespectve of the reason. Meanin you can do this or accept such an attitude from your wife (if you are male)

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abegiii no dey use woman do excuse to satisfy your indulgence
deletrue:
If you ask this woman about Nigerian leadership, she will completely finish the government, whether present or previous. Imagine the degree of foolishness in this woman? Sometimes, one prefers to stay alone without getting married. Problems in human live especially because of women are about 80%. That is why, in the world today, there are so much problems. Look at the acquisation of wealth today, about 70% of men indulge in this illegal acquisation because of women. No wonder some of our Professors are without wives.

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha.....coogar has said it all, very sad, she is very irresponsible...
Abegiii coogar is talking nonsense. I'll be right back to give reason for his nonsense post
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by masseratti: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehen even if it is yoruba nko. As far as I am concerned i don't see anything wrong with what she did. The only thing wrong she did was raising over dependently rotten kids that cannot survive because of their mothers absence. As if it's a crime to go to owanmbe because I have children. Indolent children. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

do you have a child?
So she can't get a friend, relation or a neighbour to look after them while she is away,trust me she must be a bad person if she can't get anyone to help while she is away.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Abegiii coogar is talking nonsense. I'll be right back to give reason for his nonsense post

Okay oo, let me spread my mat with pop corn and kunu waiting for your response cool
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by damiso(f): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sambarry no one is saying she should not go for owambe but this is not going to a party for max 6/7 hrs..This is leaving the country for 3 weeks without ensuring there is consistent adult supervision..

10 and 13 year olds are still considered minors in the UK and most countries in the west..

Even in Nigeria my mum used to travel alot for business and even with my dad being present my mum used to get my grandmum to come over when she travelled cos my dad was a politician and prone to late nights.. I don't think we were left alone till the year I finished Waec and even then Dad would call the land line every two hours.

Supervising your kids faaaar supercedes them cleaning or cooking.Dare say I teenagers/tweens even need more monitoring than toddlersdue to lots of influences out there.. how will you even know what kind of friends/company your child is keeping?

Not sure this is the full story as I don't want to believe she did not entrust them to an adult but if she did not abeg its highly highly irresponsible behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by coogar: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:

you have come again with your village reasoning, huh? leaving them to sleep alone overnight is heartless. leaving kids for 3 weeks without anyone to check on them is purely animalistic. grin

shinejackie:
Okay oo, let me spread my mat with pop corn and kunu waiting for your response cool

no need to spread mat....
sambarry herself is an owambe-addict. she would do the same to her kids if the opportunity avails itself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

you have come again with your village reasoning, huh? leaving them to sleep alone overnight is heartless. leaving kids for 3 weeks without anyone to check on them is purely animalistic. grin

sambarry herself is an owambe-addict. she would do the same to her kids if the opportunity avails itself.

LWKMD... wink
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by phemoluv02(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is bad is bad... Don't give it another name.... Which kind yeye money are u talking about? Leaving those kids alone is enough to punish her...cuz gud mother don't treat their kids like that... Mtcw...
Iamsynord:
Every one condemning the woman ..Nobody gave the Consideration that she might have gone to Nigeria for the wedding as it will provide money for her that she will use to come back and take care of the same children .
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
she didn't do anything wrong she only didn't train her children that's why they landed her in trouble

I beg to totally differ. It's not only wrong, it's completely crazy to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Caman Sharap there Mr international man. So 10 and 13 cannot sleep alone in the house unsupervised bet they know how to sneak out of the house under their mothers nose at night to go clubbing. They know how to inflate their age because of their stature that doesn't look their age so they can enter club. As far as I am concerned they are not too small to be left alone for weeks. As a matter of fact it's the 13 year old that should be managing the 10 year old and play the role of big sister. No wonder they behave like robots. Hiaannn
coogar:

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Ewuro4: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
LOL kuilye don land grin ... See how this useless woman gave nitwits of sorts the free will to trash my beloved Owanbe grin

Amunibuni obinrin ota aje, enemy of progress grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by soulglo: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
No wonder NIGERIANS don't have a problem bringing children from the village to come raise their children in the city. Imagine sambarry trying to justify this nonsense. Why weren't you sold to the highest bidder at 13 years of age after all at that age you could rule the world.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by MOBBARD: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
and how does this AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:
No wonder NIGERIANS don't have a problem bringing children from the village to come raise their children in the city. Imagine sambarry trying to justify this nonsense. Why weren't you sold to the highest bidder at 13 years of age after all at that age you could rule the world.

I wonder....
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ewuro4:
LOL kuilye don land grin ... See how this useless woman gave nitwits of sorts the free will to trash my beloved Owanbe grin

Amunibuni obinrin ota aje, enemy of progress grin

But Ewuro this is not about owambe or whatever...will it not be another party by the time those kids are 18?
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Ewuro4: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kuilye .. That's a complete no no jare, let's call a spade a spade.

A friend once told me how I often enjoy 'dragging' my kids (her words grin) everywhere with me. That in Naija kids stayed at home alone and my kids are spoiled blah blah, I just maintained my cool through our convo and hung up when she finished yapping. Leave a 10yr old and 2 toddlers at home without a nanny ( tax deductible expenses).

Enemy of progress, I avoided her & her calls like a plaque since then. Sheesh..
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by Ewuro4: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
edwife:

But Ewuro this is not about owambe or whatever...will it not be another party by the time those kids are 18?

It is Ediwife..other tribes esp Igbos are mostly ecstatic to ROAST every Yoruba woman & her owanbe palaver.

Not their fault.. This stupid woman caused it.

18years?? shocked shocked what's left to enjoy grin Segun Gele for don become grandpa by then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by coogar: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Caman Sharap there Mr international man. So 10 and 13 cannot sleep alone in the house unsupervised bet they know how to sneak out of the house under their mothers nose at night to go clubbing. They know how to inflate their age because of their stature that doesn't look their age so they can enter club. As far as I am concerned they are not too small to be left alone for weeks. As a matter of fact it's the 13 year old that should be managing the 10 year old and play the role of big sister. No wonder they behave like robots. Hiaannn

you are high on burantashi
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

It is Ediwife..other tribes esp Igbos are mostly ecstatic to ROAST every Yoruba woman & her owanbe palaver.

Not their fault.. This stupid woman caused it.

18years?? shocked shocked what's left to enjoy grin Segun Gele for don become grandpa by then. cheesy

Another Segun will come,a better one self... grin
That's is why motherhood is not for irresponsible women.How do you know they are ibgos?you forgot that we have more tribes in Nigeria tongue

If you want to still go to every party,simply send the kids to their father or don't give birth to any child.

Maybe not 18,if it was a 16 and 15 years old left for 3 days yes but a week is also madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.