Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan (2008 Views)

Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Afenifere Denies Backing Jonathan, Says Performance Not Worth Endorsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2015
If U.S was solidly behind gej, there would have been no need for john kerry to visit Buhari. u.s are always resolute in who they support or not

remember gej said if $20 billion was missing America will know. has america known? is this why obama is not supporting jonathan?
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by darksuit(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2015
America made it clear that if the elections were not postponed, they would support him.
Apparently they're suspecting he's devising
a wicked plan

Sai Buhari
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:
America made it clear that if the elections were not postponed, they would support him.
Apparently they're suspecting he's devising
a wicked plan

Sai Buhari

i think gej is laundering money through firearms
thats where the $20billion went to
America is aware of the block accounts and have stopped them once
and tried, remember south africa incident
obj knows what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by darksuit(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

You could be right
And given his recent defence of stealing
He's only trying to cover up his tracks.

But tell me y u think its firearms
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:

You could be right
And given his recent defence of stealing
He's only trying to cover up his tracks.

But tell me y u think its firearms

it's easy to put all the pieces together
why is it that the endemic stealing in the executive is directly proportional to the boko haram ongoing chaos?
and why are toparmy generals being incriminated?
so $20 billion is missing and how did it go missing
So piece all the scandals of gej government involving arms
and the deals, considering the u.s ban on nigeria purchase of arms
bro you will not think far
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by darksuit(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

it's easy to put all the pieces together
why is it that the endemic stealing in the executive is directly proportional to the boko haram ongoing chaos?
and why are toparmy generals being incriminated?
so $20 billion is missing and how did it go missing
So piece all the scandals of gej government involving arms
and the deals, considering the u.s ban on nigeria purchase of arms
bro you will not think far

smh...if all ladies reasoned like you

Its even more suprising that the boko haram
who are "unhappy" with jonathan were circulating
bills that advised people not to vote at all.

These handbills were being circulated in places gej
would most likely get no votes.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by mycar: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2015
All of you have forgotten so soon that america is not happy with GEJ's anti gay law passage.

Hmm, people looking for an answer where it does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:

smh...if all ladies reasoned like you

Its even more suprising that the boko haram
who are "unhappy" with jonathan were circulating
bills that advised people not to vote at all.

These handbills were being circulated in places gej
would most likely get no votes.

It sounds crazy but when i tell people in the past few months
the govt has deliberately given boko haram upper hand
it was a case of two options occuring - either decimate the north so people would not come out to vote
or let them continue so we postpone elections when ratings are bad

but how they eneded up in this position is caused by some money that has gone missing in arms
purchase, the same arms sometimes found in bh possessions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Who needs that Buffon in the white house?

All the govts or groups he has supported have either collapsed or in the verge of collapsing and organizations like ISIS which that daft olodo help set up against Assad continue to disgrace him.

WombRaiders:
Another Obama bleep for you to remeber:

Obama actively promoted, financially supported and equipped ISIS in Syria. According to Obama, ISIS were moderates battling an evil Assad regime.

Today, ISIS has shown their true colors. It took Obama forever to accept that ISIS were serially targeting and killing civilians based on their faith.

ISIS has overrun most of northern Iraq. At it's peak, ISIS covered close to 2/3rd of Iraq.

This is the same Iraqi military that was equipped and trained by US govt.

Even when NATO forces began their air campaign against ISIS, it did not deter them from further capturing more territory.

Now, imagine a Nigerian military that has been denied much needed military equipment (that we were willing to pay for) and going a step further to block procurement from other sources and also the campaign of calumny by the Obama led govt which portrayed the Nigerian security forces as evil and Boko Haram as the righteous fighters.

Is this not mind boggling US hypocrisy and stupid1ty?

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
mycar:
All of you have forgotten so soon that america is not happy with GEJ's anti gay law passage.

i thought about that but if you reason this way you need to get checked
even in america itself, courts are standing against gay rights, support is stiff and christians are speaking out about it
it is very foolish for america to use gay theme to stop gej from laundering money with firearms

obama has identified something and what is playing out is a case of agreement being scuttled
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by darksuit(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

It sounds crazy but when i tell people in the past few months
the govt has deliberately given boko haram upper hand
it was a case of two options occuring - either decimate the north so people would not come out to vote
or let them continue so we postpone elections when ratings are bad

but how they eneded up in this position is caused by some money that has gone missing in arms
purchase, the same arms sometimes found in bh possessions

I agree with ur points
I fail to see why buhari will decimate his own supporters
It makes no sense
The US sure suspect some foul play

2 Likes

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

i thought about that but if you reason this way you need to get checked
even in america itself, courts are standing against gay rights, support is stiff and christians are speaking out about it
it is very foolish for america to use gay theme to stop gej from laundering money with firearms

obama has identified something and what is playing out is a case of agreement being scuttled

It is not the American govt per se but liberal media outlets like the New York Times and affiliate LGBT groups who have garned significant political sway and clout over the years due to tolerance of gays within the American socio-political landscape which are composed of highly influential personalities that do the harm.

America is a fgg0t infested and manipulated nation and the gays are using all at their disposal to fight and destroy any opposition voice that seeks to criminalize their lifestyle.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:

I agree with ur points
I fail to see why buhari will decimate his own supporters
It makes no sense
The US sure suspect some foul play

Ah it makes no sense at all....
anytime some naive people say Buhari should call his boko haram boys to order
i just laugh!
for real lets be honest, does buhari have the MONEY to have funded boko haram since 2011 or so?
that terrorist organization is billions rich, thats why they dont end because they have enough money to recruit
the pdp always reports that GMB is sick, can't travel because he has no money, campaign money is dry, he stole money etc but still say Buhari is behind boko haram?
BUT IN WHAT WAY I MUST ASK?
Can Buhari have been funding boko haram millions of dollars montlhy in arms and recruiting fighters since 2011?
some people needs to start reasoning straight

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

It is not the American govt per se but liberal media outlets like the New York Times and affiliate LGBT groups who have garned significant political sway and clout over the years due to tolerance of gays within the American socio-political landscape which are composed of highly influential personalities that do the harm.

America is a fgg0t infested and manipulated nation and the gays are using all at their disposal to fight and destroy any opposition voice that seeks to criminalize their lifestyle.

obama is not against jonathan because of nigeria's gay law
there must be something much more incriminating on gej that the u.s are holding on
remember he said if $20 billion is missing america will know?
has obama known now that the money is missing?

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by darksuit(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

Ah it makes no sense at all....
anytime some naive people say Buhari should call his boko haram boys to order
i just laugh!
for real lets be honest, does buhari have the MONEY to have funded boko haram since 2011 or so?
that terrorist organization is billions rich, thats why they dont end because they have enough money to recruit
the pdp always reports that GMB is sick, can't travel because he has no money, campaign money is dry, he stole money etc but still say Buhari is behind boko haram?
BUT IN WHAT WAY I MUST ASK?
Can Buhari have been funding boko haram millions of dollars montlhy in arms and recruiting fighters since 2011?
some people needs to start reasoning straight
Lol grin
He's been borrowing cash frm gej
and Gej is kind enough to loot the nations treasury
to help a "brother"
Afterall a friend in need ....
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Is it Obama/America support that GEJ needs or that of the electorate. Please lets get things in the right perspective. We are a sovereign inddpendent nation

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by myola(m): 1:53am On Feb 16, 2015
why should I trust American Obama to have better interest of my country than my own president. Obama is from another African country, and do you think our African brothers really love us ?, you really needs to go to other African countries and see how they hate Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by musiwa97: 1:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Obama does not support buhari or Jonathan. They don't do that.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Switpal(m): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Is Obama support greater than God's?

And wil he vote?

I've endorsed Buhari myself..... But my VOTE is 4 GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by talktimi(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

America is aware of the block accounts and have stopped them once
and tried, remember south africa incident
obj knows what he is saying
the "south Africa incident" had nothing to do with firearms

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 4:24am On Feb 16, 2015
You read the posts above and you weep for a generation of starry eyed Africans decimated intellectually by a combination of inferiority complex and 'colomentality'.. I guess because one long legged Obama doesn't swallow pounded yam with nsala soup, when I do so this afternoon, I will end up in Guantanamo. . During the days of pro independence movements across Africa, we had different Nigerian regimes squaring up againt America and the west to actualise political results to Africans. Now, several decades after, young Africans are on their knees begging papa America to bless their different presidential candidates..All these while we consider ou favourable rselves better than those who came before us. .
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

anything attempt to trample on the constitutional right or equality of all Americans will tear American apart.You think America is an hypocrite like Nigeria on gay rights.

Their constitution makes all men equal and gives them rights to be who they are,gay or straight,any act to criminalize homosexuals is unconstitutional and won't stand the light of tr day without opposition by 98% of its heterosexual populations who have no problem with the lifestyle and existence of gays.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2015
mycar:

To hell with this claim that the US is not happy with our anti-gay law. Is Nigeria the only country that clamps on gays? Is the US's attitude towards Nigeria the same as other countries. Even in the US, it is not all its 50 states that have signed the law. Oga/madam, look for another lie to tell.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
The fact remains that Obama is by far the worst president to occupy the white house.

America's diplomatic currency is at an all time low.

Obama practically restarted the cold war.

Afghanistan has since slipped back to anarchy with Obama sponsored elements in ISIS wrecking havoc in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Libya and Nigeria.

Obama has spent more time defending Islamic acts of terror across Europe and across the globe than he has checking it.

This man, I know for sure will not see the end of his tenure.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by M4gunners: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2015
What useless support did GEJ need from Obama to win election if i may ask? Is he not half Kenya? What has he done to help democracy stand in Kenya? Uhuru Kenyata supposed to be in Jail now if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
M4gunners:
What useless support did GEJ need from Obama to win election if i may ask? Is he not half Kenya? What has he done to help democracy stand in Kenya? Uhuru Kenyata supposed to be in Jail now if you don't know.

The ediots here, don't know that Obama has a deep seethed hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians just like the way most Africans and black Americans hold for Nigerians.

This hatred and jealousy by our fellow Africans especially when encountered in the west increases as you go higher up in the social structure.

Educated Black Americans in particular are most likely to hate Nigerians more than the ghetto fabs. They see Nigerians as sellout because we are usually more educated, dedicated, hardworking and socially more able to assimilate with white Americans than they ever could.

The actual fact is that most Nigerians in the US are more likely to encounter successful black Americans because we are more successful.

Call it immigrant envy since we go to the US to succeed and we will do so not through sports, music and criminal activities but by sheer hardwork and education. So most times Nigerians are seen as too aggressive and over ambitious but the real matter is jealousy at the bone.

I am very sure a young Obama in college might have encountered many successful Nigerians in college and in his professional life.

This is black man envy .

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

To hell with this claim that the US is not happy with our anti-gay law. Is Nigeria the only country that clamps on gays? Is the US's attitude towards Nigeria the same as other countries. Even in the US, it is not all its 50 states that have signed the law. Oga/madam, look for another lie to tell.

it is very absurd to think obama stopped gej from laundering money through firearms because we have difference in gay law issues. that will be very stupId of america
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by suwailad(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The ediots here, don't know that Obama has a deep seethed hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians just like the way most Africans and black Americans hold for Nigerians.

And you don't have any proof to show other than saying obama does not support our gay law. is there any other thing to say to back this up? nothing.
stop absolving gej of complicity in corruption and laundering of money. this is the reason obama is against the gej govt.
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Vicotex(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Whether America/Obama likes it or not, GEJTILL 2019
Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

And you don't have any proof to show other than saying obama does not support our gay law. is there any other thing to say to back this up? nothing.
stop absolving gej of complicity in corruption and laundering of money. this is the reason obama is against the gej govt.

Who made refrence to fagg0ts being the reason? I only stated that the strong LGBT lobby groups that now dominate Washington and the media with outfits like the New York times are the ones lobbying hard against GEJ govt and Nigeria as a whole.

As for Obama I have stated his arrogant narsistic tendencies plus his naive understanding of global diplomacy as well as his die hard Muslim fanatism as reasons why his administration decisions are geared towards hurting Nigeria including his black American inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan by MeAndYou(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Switpal:
Is Obama support greater than God's?

And wil he vote?

I've endorsed Buhari myself..... But my VOTE is 4 GEJ.

Hey guy! You be Maradona?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari:Nigerians Will Start Seeing Changes From June 1, Speaks On N40 Fuel Price / Okorocha Begins His 2019 Presidential Campaign / FG Policy: The Foolishness Of Paying Unemployed Nigerians 5000 Naira Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.