Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country (20141 Views)

Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Jonathan, Buhari May Hold Fence-mending Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by victorazy(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Make them disqualify two of them
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by sokera: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2015
If I hear say GEJ no dey fear make thunder fire you, GEJ dey fear jail .. Haha I can't laugh when you dey loot with your useless female ministers UNa no kw then abi? Ijaya Gbogbo NIGERIA Buhari you are mouthed ....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Burger01(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2015
No to soft landing for Jonathief oo. Buhari must not agree not to jail Jonathief and his alibabas in corruption. No oooangry

Sai Jonathan kirikiri 2015

Sai Buhari Aso Rock 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by skymax: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
M4gunners:
Useless APC fabrication. Buhari no go smell Aso Rock . How is he going to fight corruption with thieves surrounding him?
Very good question!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by guvna(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Jonathan has already accepted defeat

A coward and a thief, of which GEJ is how won't he accept defeat?

He and his cohorts probably believed that the job of a Nigerian president I'd strictly to steal and enrich themselves.

The time for such backwardness of IBB and Co is over.

Jail them all I say!!
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by endfx1(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2015
I keep pondering on why people think with the likes of Tinubu n co GMB will be less prone to corruption..

Nigerians can be so funny.... how on earth can we be thinking of voting a man who forcefully overthrew a democratically elected government and now wants to benefit from the same system he saw nothing good about? that's the height of hypocrisy.

Personally,I don't like GEJ style of leadership he's just too weak for a country like Nigeria but GMB is not a preferred substitute either.

I would have voted for APC if they field another candidate... Nigerians don't just have a better choice hence the glamour for GMB.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by caselessogbuagu: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2015
peleson:
Fake APC insinuations! The president has said in media chat that more than 70% of what we read on news papers and news are fabricated lies . Ofcos this kind of news will make them make money because people will rush n buy
we don't believe in the president cos 100% of whatever he says are pure lies. How do you expect us to take him seriously when he says we shouldn't believe What we see on the papers?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by xest(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2015
LRNZH:

Lies everywere, Apc propaganda. U guys should never mind there antics through the media,they are trying to discredit d pdp in other to garner support. All this politicians are the same. #vote wisely.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by drey076(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2015
I hope buhari will not spare any of pdp looters
Sai buhari joooor
Haters go n die
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by drey076(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2015
victorazy:
Make them disqualify two of them
Lol
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by olaboy001(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
endfx1:
I keep pondering on why people think with the likes of Tinubu n co GMB will be less prone to corruption..

Nigerians can be so funny.... how on earth can we be thinking of voting a man who forcefully overthrew a democratically elected government and now wants to benefit from the same system he saw nothing good about? that's the height of hypocrisy.

Personally,I don't like GEJ style of leadership he's just too weak for a country like Nigeria but GMB is not a preferred substitute either.

I would have voted for APC if they veiled another candidate... Nigerians don't just have a better choice hence the glamour for GMB.
Please vote for whoever you want but GMB all the way
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by camplenigeria: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015

1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Prazmira(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
This news is so fake.. I know very soon another news headline would be JONATHAN TELLS BUHARY TO TAKE OVER WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WITHOUT ELECTION. All na from Liar the mouthpiece of propaganda
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by izikjon(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Its well
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by soniawarmate: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Why is apc so scared n always quick to publish rubbish. Am neutral but I av noticed dat apc is too desperate to rule, apc is abusing pdp forgetin dat apc is a recycled bin of pdp al apc leaders r ex-pdp leaders or members so apc shuld soft-pedal in dia ruxh to publish rubbish. Let's be real patriots n stop dis sentimental bullshit n face fact.b
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by tenry(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=peleson post=30771073]Fake APC insinuations! The president has said in media chat that more than 70% of what we read on news papers and news are fabricated lies . Ofcos this kind of news will make them make money because people will rush n buy[/quote
...And you have just typed nonsense like an illiterate who does not know how this thing works! Sorry I won't blame you only if you know how some media maintain paid contacts in government who furnish them with first hand information that ll leave the people involved astonished without an of how the info got to the media. Just because the news doesn't favour you is not enough for u to rant and throw it to the waste bin. In every rumour, there is an iota of truth.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by JEITO: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Where The meeting holds is not as important as the commitment both camps should make to ensure that come what may, there's peace before, during and after the elections.

E for make sense if they agree that if there's violence after the. Polls, the defeated party in the Presidential elections will pay for the damages done.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by greatnow: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2015
The pishure resemble one former head of state. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Guapo:
Chai grin

Jonathan's camp are expecting a cold defeat. So cold the reaction would be like that of this monkey. embarassed

#otuoke #oyoyo
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by aslaaa: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
If Punch carry paid adv for Fayose it is a good news paper but if it is being objective it is APC

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Casido1(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
It's really no surprise to me that they would say all that. After all, disgusting lies are told on ''conditions of anonymity".
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Gracie01: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Im tires of all this immunity crap! Anyone of them that has stolen should be jailed . Including thieves from APC as well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by aslaaa: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2015
How I wish Nigeria youths can see what I'm seeing. Hmmm, last year alone FIRS made #4.2tr but the money didn't reflect in our budget. But why this ?
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Jellyjust: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2015
believe this and you are the most outstanding fool of the season
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by endymetrix(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Jonathan has already accepted defeat
when did he tell you this
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Guapo:
Chai grin

Jonathan's camp are expecting a cold defeat. So cold the reaction would be like that of this monkey. embarassed

#otuoke #oyoyo
this picture looks so much like obasanjo ooo. .wow. .what a resemblance
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by tenry(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2015
peleson:
Fake APC insinuations! The president has said in media chat that more than 70% of what we read on news papers and news are fabricated lies . Ofcos this kind of news will make them make money because people will rush n buy
..And you have just typed nonsense like an illiterate who does not know how this thing works! Sorry I won't blame you only if you know how some media maintain paid contacts in government who furnish them with first hand information that ll leave the people involved astonished without an idea of how the info got leaked. Just because the news doesn't favour you is not enough for u to rant and throw it to the waste bin. In every rumour, there is an iota of truth.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by showby: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Honestly, I am just wondering what is so difficult for Buhari to provide his own certificate if he has a genuine one. Again, if he does not have one, is it so difficult to bar him from contesting the election? Please educate me.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by endfx1(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
soniawarmate:
Why is apc so scared n always quick to publish rubbish. Am neutral but I av noticed dat apc is too desperate to rule, apc is abusing pdp forgetin dat apc is a recycled bin of pdp al apc leaders r ex-pdp leaders or members so apc shuld soft-pedal in dia ruxh to publish rubbish. Let's be real patriots n stop dis sentimental bullshit n face fact.b

God bless you.....That's the problems we Nigerians have.The earlier we come to the candid reality that this recycled set of leaders care less about the common man on the street the better for us.

Over 70% of APC members lambasting the PDP led government today were once part of the same PDP administration in the past that performed below expectation. They are all self-centered and lack integrity.

GMB is no saint though he's good example of integrity in that no matter his several attempt at the presidency and failure he has not compromised to cross carpet or fraternize with the power that be for selfish gain.

My problem with GMB is that he is a fanatic n abhors violence which can be traced to the choice of words he uses. And also he was no respecter for the rule of law as the head of state,why do we feel he will change been a hard man in the words of OBJ?

I will neither vote for the slow,unproactive,clueless and corruption protagonist GEJ nor GMB
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Please add the "GEJ till 20xx" crew to the list. They're a real nuisance to the society. Let them chill in jail for a while too. Bloody robots! cheesy
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by Isiterere(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
peleson:
Very soon, it will be very clear to you how true this report is. If Obj does not see/heard, he won't be shouting on top of his voice. PDP know what's in stock for them ;only TANOID will be shouting otherwise.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by chibas: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2015
ndcide:
Just look at the silly writeup structured against GEJ. This is for the APC folks to salivate. GEJ will be declared winner. we are just trying to unify the country coz some persons will take the part of destruction after GEJ is declared winner.

May I say that it is unnecessary. the people who support boko haram. and say a fight against boko haram is fight against the north will fight after the election. so no need we should be prepared for anything from these guys up north.

Fact is GEJ will win.
i hear u,abeg carry ur head make i see front.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country by experimentist: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Hello everybody, experimentist is back from ban. I'm back to my duty of giving T-ANdroids sleepless night and hectic days grin

Jonathan's Jail Journey has Just begun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / APC Governorship Primary: We Are Ready For Ambode – Sanwo-Olu / Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.