Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) (1693 Views)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by Khodex: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2015

Amazing, Pa Gen buhari doesn’t know the full meaning of INEC instead of Independent National Electoral Commision he said “Independent Nigeria Electoral Commision“.

In another interview on al jazeera he doesn’t even know the full meaning of his party APC instead of All Progressives Congress he said All Progressives Confidence

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1vUTeL3zo

Download: http://www.naijakit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/See-How-Dull-Buhari-Is-Naijakit.com_.mp4

- See more at: http://www.naijakit.com/amazing-gen-buhari-not-know-full-meaning-apc-inec-download-video/
Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Who is a fool, I am a video editor and I can tell that this a mare audio editing.. Try something else
Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by jeffizy(m): 4:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Wao! What a wonderful story. Tell us more
Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by owobokiri(m): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2015
Seriously, I am not going to employ Buhari as my maigaurd. He is not qualified. He is old, he is slow, he is unfit. Why some of you want to inflict this desperado on the whole country beats me.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by Adetula1(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2015
this buhari is a joke.am not surprise either cos he's coming is just to avenge his removal by Ibb after which he allows tinubu to continue running the country from behind.this man is going to 73yrs officially so you don't expect him to be fully complete

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by amrous: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided All i needs is change for Good, two strong candidate are ready to take my vote, one is selfish, greedy and backup by evil peoples, other is discipline, not materialism but old and backup with strong young, fear of God, lawful man. Please let me think, i shouldn't be distract by politician post am not a fool, i know what is good for me, my country and my peoples Don't freek me with any post I beg oooo

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2015
if dis is true, definitely not d kind of change we want. As for me I jst sidon dey look wat comes out of dis election. #I av decided not to vote any of dm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by M4gunners: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Baba agbalagba co da oh.
Re: Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) by lilprinze: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
am not surprised at his age he should be resting and not struggling for positions with his children.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu-ojo Shuts Lagos Markets For Ambode / I Don't Need Your Praise, Tinubu Tells Kashamu (Punch) / Usa Welcomed President Buhari Wth A Half Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.