Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her (706 Views)

Fixed / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / How Do I Survive Her Incessant Disturbance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by Gwan2(m): 4:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Am presently dating a TIV girl from Benue state, at first when she told me she cant cook well coz of how she was too pampered by her mum (the sixth n last girl in a family of nine) i juz dismissed her in my mind as not a wife material. Though afterwards she showed great desire to learn and has improved tremendously, suddenly i started developing strong feelings of a wifey for her ..........The snag about the whole thing is her openness to me on her family line...Telling me of how witches in their village are after her family, exposition of a witch to being responsible for the recent death of her brother, how all her sisters leave their first marriage for a second one etc.....I appreciate her for her open mindedness but i think its kinda killing ma inner drive for her especially when i consider settling with her. SHOULD I DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES AND WALK HER DOWN THE AISLE
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 16, 2015
You have to decide if you want to marry her or not.
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by jeffizy(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2015
In PDP's lettering.... "Be afraid . Be very , very afraid ".
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by Krak(m): 5:07am On Feb 16, 2015
You want to marry a Tiv lady. The witches they have here are Special Forces Commandoes. I am currently living among them.

You need to be very afraid for the sake of your marriage and your children.

My mouth is sealed.
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by dammywapes(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2015
I have to think before i say something.
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by absoluteSuccess: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2015
I lose interest in my first love for this kind habit. She talk about rivalry in her family too much. I got scared cos I have my own 'polygamous-issue'. She maybe trying to please you, tell her you will end the relationship if she keep worshiping the witches and wizard and household wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by freshness2020: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2015
You might be her saviour you know !
She told you cos she trust you and hope you can assist her in one way or the other!
Re: Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her by samuelson06(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Disclaimer: If you ain't a Christian, this is not for you. Please ignore.

It all depends on who you are brother. For me, I know who I am and I know I wouldn't run away from that. I can't run away from the devil. The guy too small. Atleast things like these are one of the reasons we are Christians. I go to church because of things like these. So why should I run away? Like I said it all depends on you. Nothing should make you afraid if you know how to worship God, praise Him and pray to Him. I challenge you to face whatever comes your way squarely knowing that you have a God.

(1) (Reply)

Most Lovely 18 Relationship Turn Offs That Can Ruin Your Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice Oooo / Riddle For Romancelanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.