Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,568 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The True Black Hawk Down Documentary (6612 Views)

THE TRUE HISTORY OF IKERE- EKITI AND ITS MONARCHY / STRANGE: Evil Hawk Robs Market Woman In Benue Community / Who Are The True Lagosians? The Yorubas, Igbos Or The Benins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
Get a life. grin

What does that mean my bantu brother smiley
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
You $tupid or something?
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Ajuran:

Americans had better equipment and training. That is not the point. The ultimate results are that America left Somalia. The second lesson is despite over 10,000 Somalis dying or being injured and knew they were going to die, they chose to fight.

They went against the best Military in the world, and the most elite soldiers of the USA (RANGERS). They fought the Americans simply because they interfered in Somali affairs.

While the BANTUS were enslaved for 500 years until you guys were freed out of pity. The Europeans of that time were not even military soldiers but just civilians with muskets. You guys are pathetic.

You talk we walk the talk.Bantus can't seem to find this so called warrior resistance. wink

Democracy and Freedom in 3, 2, 1...

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2015
gallivant:

You talk we walk the talk.Bantus can't seem to find any resistance. wink

Democracy and freedom in 3, 2, 1...

How many pictures did they take under that tree?

I think this peace of trash belongs to you cheesy

Where would you like me to place it for you? cheesy

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2015
The final chapter...The Z10 attack beast is to be deployed this year! Farewell al kebab! cool

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
gallivant:
The final chapter...The Z10 attack beast is to be deployed this year! Farewell al kebab! cool

I think this belongs to you. Where would you like me to place it for you?

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Last kicks of a dying piglet.Get in line please..

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Ajuran, why are you so keen on getting converts?
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Axum, forgot about this thread? Giving up is not a ''warrior" attribute. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2015
[img]http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/.a/6a0111685b4b71970c01310f2262f3970c-800wi[/img]

Ajuran is that you? Why are you getting stoned, did you get caught logging on facebook? cry
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Or was it Twitter? grin grin
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
gallivant:
[img]http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/.a/6a0111685b4b71970c01310f2262f3970c-800wi[/img]

Ajuran is that you? Why are you getting stoned, did you get caught logging on facebook? cry

No, unlike Bantus we think crimes like rape and murder deserve the ultimate justice of death. Every day you are on here, you surprise me as I know your days of dying from Ebola are nearing. cheesy
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ebola? Never heard of it.Also, I have a longer life expectancy thanks to a better diet and accessible healthcare.Facts. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Sonne2(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0

Awkward Silence, walks away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Seen An Igbo Begging For Alms?(photo) / Oyo Empire / Why Aren't Women Allowed To Build Houses Or Own Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.