Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (61298 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Horllamideh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
RIP to the dead....Mama peace should save the tears for when she will need it most...48hours after March 28
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Arielkitten(f): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Take heart mama peace. There is God sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Tranquill: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Where did this one come from ? Identification pls coz I don't know you so stop talking jargons here if u don't know what to say.

Another area girl exhibition. You better go and learn good manners before it is too late. Just look around you; Nkechi, Ego, Onyinye are all married and Ngozi will soon do her traditional but you keep saying that husband is scarce. It's because of your character SISTER.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Old pics..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Dee60: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
An old photo being recycled. Who is doing this?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by yusufuu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabakennedy:
Patience Jonathan yesterday mourned Bayelsa woman that died in accident.

Checkout her picture while mourning them.

Source: http:///amq86
datz d way she fake d chibok own.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Don't even know what to type. . Make I just respect the dead.. God knows best.. Abeg the tin fit be ritual abi ? Just asking ..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Patience Jonathan has too much blood on her hands. Na why she no fit give birth. Everywhere she goes, death. From Okrika to Bayelsa to Aso Rock. Death, death, death. Jonathan made a huge mistake marrying this woman. Na wa..

3 Likes

UrennaNkoli:
Like husband like wife...GEJ will shed much more tears soon.

buhari will shed much more than both of them put together. wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by EasyBundles(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
MAMA CRY NO MORE....... ALL DIS BLOOD EHN? DIARRIS GOD OO

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Matty33(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
[email][/email]
guttentag:
God Bless the Dead.. Take Heart Mama Peace but still we will March You and your Husband Out of ASO Rock Comes March 28th
Since you do not have conscience and sound in-human, u will be shocked come Mar 15.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by intergral(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pej claiming to be emotional since 1960

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by kengeorge2013: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=30776149]Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when innocent youths were killed in the immigration scam?

Did she cry when her thieving husband stole $20billion ?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Nonsense. This blood-alcohol woman should never be taken serious.

ask your self this question did you cry?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Sobeautiful: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
rightym:
sacrifice tyns, mama peace stop shedding tear its a script well executed .

otuoke 2015
Are u aware that people died and that everything is not about politics? Pls show u have a heart and don't insult and mock people in a time like this. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ZACHIE: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by femi4: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when innocent youths were killed in the immigration scam?

Did she cry when her thieving husband stole $20billion ?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Nonsense. This blood-alcohol woman should never be taken serious.

Rip to the women though
She cried when Chibok girls were adopted, though after some weeks o.....she said ****Daris God o o o****

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by mirexxx(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
rightym:
sacrifice tyns, mama peace stop shedding tear its a script well executed .

otuoke 2015
guess you wrote the script for her smiley

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by fairheven: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm,I smell "blood rituals"
Why this woman keeps meddling into politics is wat I don't understand,dis women wuld still be alive by now ,if she didn't throw her arrogant self on the line for self-styled ego trips.
Thank God the "righteous one "has promised to abolish the office of first-lady.God bless GMB!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can smell mirexxx,are you here
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by omenka(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Zellie:
Must everything be about politics for you

SMH
The Op shouldn't have posted it under the politics board then.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is sad...sad

RIP...
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lamispaco:

She wee come and shuck hand in ya nose now angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by kingthreat(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Like she deceptively mourned the Chibok girls shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Dejohnbull: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry

Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry
R I P. God knows why it happen this way
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by slimfit1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
What those women are looking for only God knows. She want vote for her husband let her come to you why bother yourselves travelling on our road that manufactures death in mass production. I don't understand, I have learnt that lack of wisdom is dangerous. The family of these people will now be the once to suffer, no amount of money will make their lives better.

I just hope they didn't use them to do sacrifice sha this my mouth self.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
akatekpe:
Get lost. If she was pictured crying in all those circumstances you mentioned above,foools like you would have tagged it crocodile tears. We are talking about women from her place who just left her and you expect her not to cry cos ur likes would come here typing rubbish. No matter what people like you says about that Woman,she is a symbol of a good mother..

If she's a mother figure to you, then you know nothing about motherhood.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:

She wee come and shuck hand in ya nose now angry
driver,iyana ipaja straight, bye bye to this thread

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by laadoo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by litetias(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Whatever!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Like husband like wife...GEJ will shed much more tears soon.

Re u really a woman?
Don't you fear God?
If you were to be on the shoes of the decease family will you be happy?
I must confess to you that you are nairaland anty christ. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by mirexxx(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lamispaco:
smell ke
abeg stop smelling me o
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.