Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (61293 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Horllamideh:
RIP to the dead....Mama peace should save the tears for when she will need it most...48hours after March 28
another buhari cow
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Are u aware that people died and that everything is not about politics? Pls show u have a heart and don't insult and mock people in a time like this. Thank u.
tanks I will do just DAT. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Patience Jonathan has too much blood on her hands. Na why she no fit give birth. Everywhere she goes, death. From Okrika to Bayelsa to Aso Rock. Death, death, death. Jonathan made a huge mistake marrying this woman. Na wa..
another buhari's cow. come o why buhari leave him cow the go up and down na
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
fairheven:
Hmmm,I smell "blood rituals"
Why this woman keeps meddling into politics is wat I don't understand,dis women wuld still be alive by now ,if she didn't throw her arrogant self on the line for self-styled ego trips.
Thank God the "righteous one "has promised to abolish the office of first-lady.God bless GMB!
your father For use you for money you for get use
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by hippyzuki(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry
. Pls speak for yourself no b everybody love her
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by MILITIOLEGAL(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:
She is the reason for their death. Why did she come to okirika in the first place? To do what? If she hadn't come, will these women embark on a useless journey.
Rip to the women but to shepopotamus, their death will forever hunt her to her
grave.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by acada111(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Ok o

U no well o... chai cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Jossyroyal1: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Taylor86:
so sorry my first lady.....buhari must be connected with dis
Was it Buhari DAT deflated the tired of the vehicle dat ran into them?
I cud have insulted u but I'm in a gud mood today!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
XRAY21:
just pray your parent don't use you as pray point for husband. after you would say na village people. Stupi.d prostitute
You know it wasn't necessary you use ur multiple accounts to tackle me alone you bâstard. Pls I'm just getting back from work so don't display ur f00lishness for me here. Go and sleep and if u feel u can't, just die. Pls don't make the mistake of quoting me again. I have no time for illiterates. If ur looking for someone of ur type to disturb, there are numerous psychiatric hospitals here in lagos and the most famous is commonly called Yaba Left. There , you'll find ur type a plenty.
and try to be of good use to ur parents okay ?. I'm not ur mate neither are we on the same level that I should even be exchanging words with you.through ur comments and sense of reasoning, you should be a teenager or in ur early twenties.
And remember, don't ever quote me. The outcome won't be nice
Goodbye.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Ok o

Exactly my thoughts, the woman na real actress, that was how she was shedding crocodile tears for the Chibok girls (diaris God ooH) after initially dismissing their kidnap as a charade and ordering the arrest of demonstrators as a plot to embarrass her husband's (GEJ's) government.

Make she park well jare, all these tears na for sake of election ticket back to Aso Rock; but come 29th May 2015 na Otuoke road or Kirikiri road dey wait am and that her clueless husband.

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by zizibabe1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
rightym:
may u receive a billion fold of de judgement u razed upon u and ur unborn generation.

thousands of life's has been lost in the north east and still counting has she shed tears for any? No. her clueless husband was sighed dancing in kano few hours after Nyanya bomb blast, did she shed tears? because dese ones are directly close to her , she is shedding her hypocritical tears on national dailies.

No disrespect to de death , may their soul rest in peace.

pls don't Eva quote mi wit such trash again. local ur type wit same skills . tank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Duru1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when innocent youths were killed in the immigration scam?

Did she cry when her thieving husband stole $20billion ?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Nonsense. This blood-alcohol woman should never be taken serious.

Rip to the women though

When will you realize that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression? In a sensible nature of things in Nigeria, PEJ is batter than you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

You know it wasn't necessary you use ur multiple accounts to tackle me alone you bâstard. Pls I'm just getting back from work so don't display ur f00lishness for me here. Go and sleep and if u feel u can't, just die. Pls don't make the mistake of quoting me again. I have no time for illiterates. If ur looking for someone of ur type to disturb, there are numerous psychiatric hospitals here in lagos and the most famous is commonly called Yaba Left. There , you'll find ur type a plenty.
and try to be of good use to ur parents okay ?. I'm not ur mate neither are we on the same level that I should even be exchanging words with you.through ur comments and sense of reasoning, you should be a teenager or in ur early twenties.
And remember, don't ever quote me. The outcome won't be nice
Goodbye.
it true am in my early twenties buh I se no difference btw us you are just a childish old lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Segeggs:
Ok o
you are the greatest fool to make fun of an issue as serious as death may the sme fate happen to your own family so we too can also make jokes with it here,evil and heartless devil like you
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Horllamideh(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
XRAY21:
another buhari cow
a frustrated saTANist
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by calebbintus: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Zellie:
Must everything be about politics for you

SMH
Is it not politics that killed them?
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by calebbintus: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
eduwando:
you are the greatest fool to make fun of an issue as serious as death may the sme fate happen to your own family so we too can also make jokes with it here,evil and heartless devil like you

Nah. Ur d greater fool. Like u believe she's really crying right now? Wake up bro They died for Politics nofin more.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Horllamideh:

a frustrated saTANist
wasted sperm product
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Horllamideh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
XRAY21:
wasted sperm product
rape product
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dont be föoled. The picture d op uploaded is almost two years old. Dat pic was gotten from her mum's burial

www.osbcng.org/2013/08/14/patience-jonathans-buries-mother-on-oct-31/

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by psalmsjob: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry
Who and who are the "WE"? Speak for yourself bro. they've been sacrificed to ensure GEJ re-election but in mama piss aka Grammar-Teacher...Dis blood you're sharing to get re-election in Nigeria deris Godu o o

#SaiBuhari #SaiNigeria #SaiBaba #SaiChange
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by fareed69(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2015
akatekpe:
Get lost. If she was pictured crying in all those circumstances you mentioned above,foools like you would have tagged it crocodile tears. We are talking about women from her place who just left her and you expect her not to cry cos ur likes would come here typing rubbish. No matter what people like you says about that Woman,she is a symbol of a good mother..

Yes Good Mother Indeed.
She born before she go know how it pains
Barren woman.
Thunder Fire her after she don hypnotize the driver finish
Occult people
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by billyG(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2015
it iz a pity dey died while return frm okrika,2 collect dia stomach infracstctre. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i saw no tears frm mama p

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by fareed69(m): 2:36am On Feb 17, 2015
I really feel for this dead women,there husbands,children and Loved ones.
Its quite unfortunate but the Truth has to be said about PEJ and her Political gangster ism all Over Rivers and Bayelsa its becoming on be coming of her, the Way and manner she carries herself needs to be Checked, she carries women. All over the place trying to assert herself as the Presidents wife and also joining hands to fight against Opposition parties, the Case of her Native Okrika is still fresh in our mind when dynamites were thrown at the opposition at there rally ground when the stage was still been mounted.
She was quoted as saying that Over her dead body ll the rally Occur in her LG
Mama PEJ pls go and rest your dumb brain somewhere Na ur husband we know no be you. Stop the show of shame.
Allow Mothers to take care of there husband and kids stop all this ur waka waka all over the state
Remember now the children left behind by this women are now Motherless.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Demdem(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2015
XRAY21:
by there comment you shall know them. All this buhari cows

Fool, why are u so repulsive to truth?
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by mukthar2000(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Chi chi! So u sabii cry like this? Keep it till 29, fool
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by XRAY21(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, why are u so repulsive to truth?
which truth
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
XRAY21:
which truth

That if sheepo hadn't come over to okirika to do nothing sensible these women wouldn't have embarked on this doomed journey
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Azo(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Oga o. Mourning with those earings and silver hand chain without tears. Ok o. Diaris God o!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
agabakennedy:
Patience Jonathan yesterday mourned Bayelsa woman that died in accident.

Checkout her picture while mourning them.

Source: http:///amq86
Crying while rocking a $120,000.00 diamond bracelet on her obese wrist.

Any Nigerian that wants these criminals back in power is a enemy of progress.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by DTaj: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2015
agabakennedy:
Patience Jonathan yesterday mourned Bayelsa woman that died in accident.

Checkout her picture while mourning them.

Source: http:///amq86

Why are you LYING? This picture was taken when mourners visited Patience Jonathan on the death of her foster mother! Your lie is exposed. Easy to puncture lies these days with 'google'...

Anyway, as humans (although I do not support the President and want him booted out), I sincerely wish that God grants the soul of the departed eternal rest. May God comfort the First Lady and the families of the dead...Tragic.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by chiomzy25(f): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Virgindove:
Symbol of good mother indeed. Pls kindly name one of her biological children.
isn't that too harsh ? we all are human for Gods sake
it isn't her fault she has no child
please learn to speak good with ur tongue cos there is power in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.