Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (61288 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Elnino4ladies: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dia is god ooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by lion042(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Like husband like wife...GEJ will shed much more tears soon.
You are the biggest foooooooooollllllllllllll in the world
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by akilo1: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
a man pay his half brother 500k just to say yes , i agreed that his half brother should use his daughter for political ritual as a counsilor,his half brother agreed on the offer and the poor little girl died on accident on the road he usually cross more than 10times in a day,as i am talking to your now,the ritualist is in the council as a councilor,i dont trust politicians that are despirate to rule nigeria like oga jona and mama peace,what will it profit a man and his wife if innocient nigerian are dying and refuse to understand that stealing and curruption are the same thg?the dead should rest in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by zeburudaya: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
You is a stupid girl!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
mirexxx:
smell ke
abeg stop smelling me o
grin grin
hmmm, nose blocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Receive this e-slap... angry
Hope you have a good browser to see and receive it well.

grin grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by senerio: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
ur family will shed much more tears dis yr
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by ba7man(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is a moving sight.... sad sad sad

I actually pity her, PEJ and GEJ have been thru a lot, I'll definitely vote for GEJ and mobilize people to vote for him.
Naaahh.....I'm just kidding, me?? Vote for cluelessness??

Hell no!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Taylor86:
so sorry my first lady.....buhari must be connected with dis
do u get drunk befre writting? or maybe u took some sleeping pills i guess aboki tailor
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
rozayx5:

grin grin grin

Thanks... cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by championeh(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
You shouldn't have said this, Don't you see people cry when lifes are lost?
SeverusSnape:

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by debbydee(f): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
old pix
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
the gods of their land are angry cos dey ain't even happy with GEJ and i expect dis man to be very wise and step off or change his ways..thats wat i think.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by chuksonu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Your mother is foolish.Your mother is a prostitute!.If you can open your dirty mouth to call my president's wife'foolish"bear whatever name I call your innocent mother.Politics have taken away sense of many people.
guttentag:
God Bless the Dead.. Take Heart Mama Peace but still we will March You and your Husband Out of ASO Rock Comes March 28th
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by AmakaDNB(f): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jisos! shocked shocked

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Glomoni: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virgindove:
Symbol of good mother indeed. Pls kindly name one of her biological children.

U ar a typical slowpoke, must she have children of her own to know wot it takes to be a good mother?U ar indirectly calling her a barren woman because of ur stupid selfish desires!!!. Ur mother is also barren coz she z nt happy to have an indomie filled skull being as a child.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lamispaco:
driver,iyana ipaja straight, bye bye to this thread

You don enter one chance tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Sigo86(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry

Go to Abuja nd do dat... mtcheew
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:

You don enter one chance tongue
ah don reach house already

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by gbishman: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
drama queen, shea u happy now. You where gragra don land this poor souls. I hope u take a leave from this

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
RIP dear departed.

It an irony that their deaths may have been avoided if the PDP government that they appear to support, was serious about transport and road safety and infrastructure.
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Sigo86(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

A Resounding Pentecostal AMEN 2dat. angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
The rich also cry! May God rest their souls!
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Franchise21(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cry cry
Take heart mama peace... We all sympathize with you, WE ALL LOVE YOU. cry
Lolz... Second warning. Don't generalise. U not we love her

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lamispaco:
ah don reach house already

Bad market angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by chuksonu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is your stupid mother forbidden to marry a chosen man and become first lady?.Politics and hunger has made you too foolish to respect your elder as well as president's wife.Like it or not she is the president's wife and there is nothing you can do or say to change that in history of Nigeria.
kastonkastrol:
Silly bunch of people.

Did Pej cry when boko haram massacred about 2000 Nigerians in baga town?

Did she cry when innocent youths were killed in the immigration scam?

Did she cry when her thieving husband stole $20billion ?

Did she cry when boko haram killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians in the nyanya bomb blast?

Did she even cry when boko haram killed innocent seceondary school students in potistum?

This foolish woman Should save her crocodile tears for the gullible Nigerians that will pity her hypocritical state.

Nonsense. This blood-alcohol woman should never be taken serious.

Rip to the women though
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by musaffyan(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Glomoni:

U ar a typical slowpoke, must she have children of her own to know wot it takes to be a good mother?U ar indirectly calling her a barren woman because of ur stupid selfish desires!!!. Ur mother is also barren coz she z nt happy to have an indomie filled skull being as a child.

What is she if not a barren woman will u give her a child
What did she do with other one she hmm hmm hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by popcykaylah(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
rip to the dead...but what about those innocent people dying in numbers daily in the north ...you no mourn any of them..aren't they human like these ones?politics..chai
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
RIP to the dead, but IMO they died for NOTHING!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by mirexxx(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lamispaco:
hmmm, nose blocked
tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by musaffyan(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
chuksonu:
Is your stupid mother forbidden to marry a chosen man and become first lady?.Politics and hunger has made you too foolish to respect your elder as well as president's wife.Like it or not she is the president's wife and there is nothing you can do or say to change that in history of Nigeria.

Yes ohooo mr scholar
Agree with u,she is d president wife
But d 1st barren 1st lady in Aso rock
I guess dat s y she's called
DAME
Re: Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) by macof(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This is why I say APC supporters are deranged. People jst died and u insult the president and his wife...APC desperation will lead you all straight to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.