Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (89983 Views)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Deepfreezer(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP party for the young and vibrant Nigerians.
PDP for the future leaders of this nation.
thank God OBJ has left now we can breath some fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by talktofemi: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Old wines in new skins...and what will happen?

Nothing else than breakage.

Interesting time.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Akpan107(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:
Pdp is now officially dead. grin grin. It will resurrect after May 29th when GEJ is back in Otuoke. cheesy
Dream on!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by onyenro(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Awolowo never committed suicide. U re too idiotic 2 reason well.
http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
on account of this cosy relationship
“Before he gave up the ghost , he said his prayers and then took the poison which killed him almost immediately but the public was not fully aware as they were given a different account of what happened.
“We were simply told that he died while he was brushing his teeth in his bathroom at his Park Lane,Apapa residence here in Lagos
“He was stupendously wealthy during his lifetime, infact there is know company at Oba Akran in Ikeja ,Lagos where he does not have at least a five percent equity, Dideolu Court in Ogba alone cannot be valued at less than N10 Billion ,that was the place that he had in mind to be his Seat of power if he was elected as Nigeria’s President.
‘He owned Shonibare Estate but the man he was using as a front and who later went to prison over some issues which Awolowo himself was privy to eventually laid claim to the estate

“He got all of this wealth due to a great measure of goodwill and tax waivers he gave to investors whenever they come to establish their business.
“Anytime you buy a bottle of Coca-Cola you are enriching the Awolowo Dynasty ,go to Ijebu Ikenne and you will discover that the price of a bag cement there is different from other parts of the nation due to the subsidy that the citizens enjoy on account of Awolowo who was their son and I hope you know that West African Portland Cement is in Ewekoro and not Ikenne.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by joe120120(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

obj is the thief ,he build many power stations and no sign of foundation .pls open ur eye and read proper b4 u comment.obj regime is the worst time in nigeria ,corruption ,assassin,torturing,impunity etc.Obasanjo well

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by lazsnaira(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
We Understand, thank God for the end of godfatherism! Goodbye Obj, join your fellow godfathers in APC and together you people can rule your oduduwa&arewa republics!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Darlduchi: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:

Yes Awolowo committed suicide, fact and also fact that he ceased and confiscated savings belonging to Biafrans, giving back N20 regardless , however nemesis caught up with him as he died of N20 poising AKA otapiapia
Your race have tried hard enough to hide the truth surrounding his death , sorry it cant be hidden forever.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Akpan107(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

PDP is a better party now... They got rid of all the nonsense.

You guys in the APC have all the discarded trash with you now like a typical agbeko cleaner complete with matching broom.
One of the best comments i had ever read!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by onyenro(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:

no be me write amm
http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Myself2(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
old age and madness are synonymous sometimes.
pls call 112, I just saw a mad man tearing papers, guess he needs to be taken to yaba left. instead of ma-*dnes#s, he should commit suici/de at least Awolowo did same when he fell out with IBB
IS HISTORY TRYING TO REPEAT HERE

GBAM
The Ota baboon has totally lost it and gone bunkers
Kudos GEJ for standing up to the ape and not allowing him to dictate to you.Every lie the baboon is telling against GEJ now is a reflection of how mad and angry he is; but he need not sweat it, if e pain too much, then he should do us all a favour and die, even his blood children won't miss him, CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by genpriest(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ tears everything. He'll soon tear APC
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by gen2briz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
joe120120:

obj is the thief ,he build many power stations and no sign of foundation .pls open ur eye and read proper b4 u comment.obj regime is the worst time in nigeria ,corruption ,assassin,torturing,impunity etc.Obasanjo well

Am not calling him saint, and am sure GEJ has tried his best.
I just moving FORWARD for CHANGE.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Akpan107(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
myweb:
PDP IS DEAD
PDP is the best Party now.

APC members has ruled this country from 1999 to 2007 what did they do in their 8 Years?

GEJ remain our President untill 2019.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by fanysteve: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ and APC are all left-over of PDP,verssing fools,I'm happy God is Not Man,very soon we shall know between APC and Jesus Christ who is greater,the church has supported GEJ,who is Man or GMB or APC or OBJ to fight the Church

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ can go and die for all GEJ cares. .These old men are thieves sharing our common wealth amongst themselves unchallenged. The height of the recent problem between OBJ and GEJ is the Ajaokuta Steel complex which OBJ gave to his son and Indian accomplices which GEJ retrieved through a law suit back to the Federal Government.
OBJ is a thief o...an unrepentant one for that matter.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Tsanyawa: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
waiting for Gbagbo to react to this.

MARCH4Buhari #IHAVEDECIDED
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by babestella: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

No problem, they are leaving you with the carcass. PDP is nothing without obj and his cabal. grin cheesy

Who told you? Please this is the veT thing that has happened to PDP. They don't need irate father like OBJ. He has done more damanage to the party instead of objective advisory roles. He will come knocking after GEJ is sworn in for his second term.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Darlduchi:

Yes Awolowo committed suicide, fact and also fact that he ceased and confiscated savings belonging to Biafrans, giving back N20 regardless , however nemesis caught up with him as he died of N20 poising AKA otapiapia
Your race have tried hard enough to hide the truth surrounding his death , sorry it cant be hidden forever.
Its a shame majority of igbo people are too narrow minded 2 live above being vindicative. What he did was in the general interest of Nigeria. Any true nationalist wudnt have done less. Even if d igbo were 2 wanted secede, there is a process under united Nation 4 dat. Due process wasnt followed.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ifihearam: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Useless old man. This is what IBB will never reside himself to. Na wa for some kind Yoruba elders sha.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by dunkem21(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nonsense. If person wan tear card, him go call camera people. Some people and the way they reason sha.

Good riddance.

Next.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Bolosiye: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
richardomoko:
If this were true, I thank God for him instead of claiming to be in the PDP whereas his comments are to the contrary and directed to pull the party down.
we know that come one day this camcer in PDP will die out naturally, alleluyah!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Bolosiye: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
richardomoko:
If this were true, I thank God for him instead of claiming to be in the PDP whereas his comments are to the contrary and directed to pull the party down.
we know that come one day this cancer in PDP will die out naturally, alleluyah!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bekwarra:
Thank God. The foolish man is gone.
Modified....
It doesn't take rocket science to know that this man is desperate for something and feels pained about it. Whoever thinks Obasanjo is doing all these because of patriotism and not selfish interest needs his head checked. Mark my words, OBJ will be APC's albatross. It disgusts me at times to think this man is from my mum's hometown.
He's from my mum's hometown too and I don't like him but truth be told, at his age, he has nothing to lose by saying the truth. Did u watch the video that showed OBJ promising northerners that GEJ will spend one term in 2011? Jonathan was there nodding in approval and u expect OBJ to go back to the same north to campaign for Jonathan.
The failure of Jonathan is something that has been internationally acclaimed; OBJ got this one spot on! Why support a failed president cos of party affiliation ?
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by juman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Congratulations to pdp.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by DJAmyluv: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
The old fool will soon join d Aggrieved people's Congress made up of PDP rejected criminals. Change my foot!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by richardomoko: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
It is better for GEJ now that Baba has done this, at least he knows where OBJ stands. He can better concentrate on winning the elections and pretend this never happened. [quote author=KORLAR post=30778695][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by killercute16(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The shepard fattens his herd not for their sake but his own.

The herd follows the Shepard meekishly in the hope that he has their good intentions, little do they know their final destination is at the slaughter slabs.

With time brother,they will know the truth but i pray its not late by then.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Frankiss44(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Baba is moving FORWARD to embrace CHANGE
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

Does that makes baba an agent of change already? The same people that has stolen nigerians and Nigeria blind are now been celebrated all in the name of change.... Ona mumu deserve grammy
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Bekwarra(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aloralord1:

He's from my mum's hometown too and I don't like him but truth be told, at his age, he has nothing to lose by saying the truth. Did u watch the video that showed OBJ promising northerners that GEJ will spend one term in 2011? Jonathan was there nodding in approval and u expect OBJ to go back to the same north to campaign for Jonathan.
The failure of Jonathan is something that has been internationally acclaimed; OBJ got this one spot on! Why support a failed president cos of party affiliation ?
My brother if you look at the way OBJ is going about this thing, you'll know that there is more to it than meets the eye.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Clemzzz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ!!!
Hit him,
Kick him,
Slap him,
Jerk him,
Rebuke him,
Even like him,
He remains himself!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Shubbylee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

PDP is a better party now... They got rid of all the nonsense.

You guys in the APC have all the discarded trash with you now like a typical agbeko cleaner complete with matching broom.

I'm not and APC member (B4 u stone me) but GEJ has destroyed PDP the way he's going to Destroy Nigeria if he's not voted out next month, Never in the history of Politics in the World has so many pple left a Ruling Party to join Opposition parties!! If the Founding father and 8year former PDP president can tear his PDP Membership card in Public then Something is definitely wrong with the Party leadership under GEJ!! leave sentiments and propaganda and open ur eyes to the issues bro!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.