Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

When People Say Come And Eat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When People Say Come And Eat (2405 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Whenever we cook a delicious meal or we order frm a fast food restaurant, and our friends are around, its a normal culture for us to say come and eat.....but some ppo can be akpo eh, dey wil just invyt u to come and eat with dem, but in dr mind, they will be wishing for u to say thanks. And when u r like, where is d nearest spoon, their faces change suDdenly as if strong sheet they catch dem. My question is dis, do u mean it wen invite friends to come and eat wit u or u just say it just for fun buh insyd u, u realy dnt mean it.
Second, wen a girl invyts a guy to come eat wit her, is it nice for him to say no thanks or grab d nearest spoon to munch d shiiit out of d food
Lol smiley
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by LewisO: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
I see that "Come and eat" as a greeting. undecided
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by toyeoye(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Don't say it if you don't mean it

1 Like

Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Thanos(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hire does this in anymore relates to romance?

1 Like

Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanos:
Hire does this in anymore relates to romance?
Hire a taxi?
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
If I'm hungry and you say "come and eat", you're on your own. . . cool
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Thanos(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Hire a taxi?
Auto correct is a real b..... . that was meant to be how, but I guess that's no longer important
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
If I'm hungry and you say "come and eat", you're on your own. . . cool
lol na so one babe call me to come chop, na I'm I carry spoon na, she come yarn me say she thought I would just say no thanks. I told her be thr and be thoughting.
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol na so one babe call me to come chop, na I'm I carry spoon na, she come yarn me say she thought I would just say no thanks. I told her be thr and be thoughting.
Abi. What rubbish. Better tell me "sorry, food won't be enough for us oo, didn't know you were coming". . . Be plain to me and don't say "you thought". . . Though what?
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Abi. What rubbish. Better tell me "sorry, food won't be enough for us oo, didn't know you were coming". . . Be plain to me and don't say "you thought". . . Though what?
no mind dem. Na ode dem b
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
it depends on hw hungry i am, if I'm damn hungry, i can neva call u to join me but if I'm not dat hungry, u re highly welcome....
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Goodness knows I won't invite a person to share a meal with me if I have a ravenous appetite.
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by jaykaylegend(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Saying come and eat is supposed to serve as a cotcee.... It does not necessarily means you should grab a spoon(even make hunger wan kill you)
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Saying come and eat is supposed to serve as a cotcee.... It does not necessarily means you should grab a spoon(even make hunger wan kill you)
oh please spare me d courtesy crap wen I knw am really hungry. Why did u tel me to come and eat in d first place?
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by chimerase2: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
When ma nebo tells me to come and eat and i glance to check wat it is and i see already cooked cat glancing back at me, brodly believe u me she wont say it again be4 i cum to devour de cat
note i dnt eat anyhow come and eat food i only eat com and eat cat angry
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
chimerase2:
When ma nebo tells me to come and eat and i glance to check wat it is and i see already cooked cat glancing back at me, brodly believe u me she wont say it again be4 i cum to devour de cat
note i dnt eat anyhow come and eat food i only eat com and eat cat angry
wats ds one sayn
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by killercute16(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by chimerase2: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
wats ds one sayn
gringrin
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
One thing i neva say,i only do if an adults is around and dey be like,bbc so u cant call someone,i say it wit a dont u dare smile grin

if i really want a freind to eat,i get extra spoon and be like carry na
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
One thing i neva say,i only do if an adults is around and dey be like,bbc so u cant call someone,i say it wit a dont u dare smile grin

lool I dislike such kinda ppo haha. If dr were so full of gluttony, they knw whr d nearest spoon is . Lol
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Romanciella(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
we only say bissimilah ...were I cum from

1 Like

Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Romanciella:
we only say bissimilah ...were I cum from
ina kwa na grin na gwode
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Kaylexzy(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Bootybuttchic:

Pls Watz bbc? sad

Do u mean Bale Benzema Cristiano? undecided

Or

BBC d UK channel? grin
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Pls Watz bbc? sad
Do u mean Bale Benzema Cristiano? undecided
Or
BBC d UK channel? grin
better go and look for ir meds! undecided
Re: When People Say Come And Eat by Kaylexzy(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
better go and look for ir meds! undecided

Lol... grin

E pain am!!! tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / My Neighbor Is In Trouble O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.