Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? (8044 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Am shy to remove my shirt in public, even if i do, people will laugh the hell out of me, even when am in the swimming pool, i will not remove my singlet, i will swim like that, am very talll buh am skinny, if am at home without my shirt, and i heard a knock at our gate i will rush in wear my shirt, should visit the gym and do some body building? Or should stay at home and do only push up? People funny sha, na only fat people dey gym? People gym to gain weight also, my friend was like three yrs back then he has gain lot of weight, i went to where he gym, they showed me what he used to gain such weight, i need people that know more about gyming to comment and not novice angry
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by gunpoint(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am shy to remove my shirt in public, even if i do, people will laugh the hell out of me, even when am in the swimming pool, i will not remove my singlet, i will swim like that, am very talll buh am skinny, if am at home without my shirt, and i heard a knock at our gate i will rush in wear my shirt, should visit the gym and do some body building? Or should stay at home and do only push up?
Try antiretroviral drugs lipsrsealed
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:

i love skinny buh not too skinny like i am now, i would love gym
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by gunpoint(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
i love skinny buh not too skinny like i am now, i would love gym
And i say antiretroviral!!!
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by marshalcarter: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Oga berra stay the way JAH created you or else you'll regret cumin to dis lyf after jimming undecided

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
marshalcarter:
Oga berra stay the way JAH created you or else you'll regret cumin to dis lyf after jimming undecided
i don't want to gym to be like iyanya or flavour, just want to look fit and i will stop, bodybuilding in the gym
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Extom(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Ever tried inflating a broomstick? You have your answer there.

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
A skinny person gyming??shocked

You'll look Horrible! Like a bag of bones!lipsrsealed Abort mission, biko!

what U should do is eat more proteins(Eggs, Soya milk)..Take some Appetite enhancing drug... protein shakes for Muscle development, and more carbohydrates..the usual Cassava, Cornflakes, rice, corn and what've you...

don't gym until You've got a pound of fat to shed....You'd only look like A living skeleton...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by marshalcarter: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
i don't want to gym to be like iyanya or flavour, just want to look fit and i will stop, bodybuilding in the gym
And i say StAY THE WAY YOU ARE!!!! undecided

Wen u not fat...how do you want to jim...you wan break finish??
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

what U should do is eat more proteins(Eggs, Soya milk)..Take some Appetite enhancing drug... protein shakes for Muscle development, and more carbohydrates..the usual Cassava, Cornflakes, rice, corn and what've you...

don't gym until You've got a pound of fat to shed....You'd only look like A living skeleton...
iyanya and flavour dey gym have they turn to skeleton, i want to gym to gain weight and not to lose, in the gym there are instrument for bodybuilding
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by obiorathesubtle: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Mehn.. No gym oo.. If you gym you go die
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by vizkiz: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

don't gym until You've got a pound of fat to shed.... You'd only look like A living skeleton ...

grin
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by bqlekan(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
don't engage in what you can't continue.. lest you spoil your body permanently..

little push ups, sit ups and stair climbing might help a little... don't lift... I repeat don't lift if you won't continue lifting.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
iyanya and flavour dey gym have they turn to skeleton, i want to gym to gain weight and not to lose, in the gym there are instrument for bodybuilding
You should Read more on exercises....undecided

Uh...Iyanya isn't Skinny!!!!!! Flavor isn't skinny too!!undecided You're skinny....I.e Your body fat composition is really On the minimum....In other for muscles to develop..fat has to be Broken down...

Why am I even bothering myself?undecided Go ahead!! gym!! Send me a before and after pic after U become a skeleton with ribs...undecided
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
vizkiz:

grin
I tried to save his life...cry
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by RexKexMilann: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Bro, You are worried About Being Skinny AYKM undecided.

Bro, You should be worried About your "Skinny" Bank Account, I think that is More Expedient cheesy.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by llaykorn: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

He won't look horrible if he does it the right way. You're getting this wrong, Estherfabian. Gyming is meant to build muscles and not shed fat. It is only a misconception, even, that muscle is built from fat. Lifting weights at the gym is an awesome way to get a better body for both fat and skinny persons.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2015
llaykorn:

He won't look horrible if he does it the right way. You're getting this wrong, Estherfabian. Gyming is meant to build muscles and not shed fat. It is only a misconception, even, that muscle is built from fat. Lifting weights at the gym is an awesome way to get a better body for both fat and skinny persons.
thanks bro tell them
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Medunah: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
I know aw it feels like to wanna add weight buh av kinna moved on from thinking bout it. The less u think bout it , the better.
And gyming will help too. hit the gym, eat more of protein nd take lots of water/liquid, it will help to tone ur body.

Hint: get very sensitive wen pple talk bout your weight and they will learn to shut up. It worked for me but then again am a girl dunno how far u Can go with dat with ur male frnds.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2015
marshalcarter:
stop saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by cruzita(f): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
go buy fat for market na
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by llaykorn: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
thanks bro tell them

You seen to already know the answer to the question you came here to ask. I'll advice you to see trusted bodybuilding experts before you embark on your mission, through. That, not to end up with in a worse shape after all the stress.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:

Haba!which kind prescription be that? Shey he con get HIV ni?from the look at his dp self,he looks virus-infected.grin
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2015
llaykorn:

Nah! i think You're getting this all wrong...

Gyming=Lifting weights and all that crap huh? Lifting increases the number of calories you burn...That's because after each strength workout , your muscles need energy(calories) and (You know calories and fats are interlinked huh?)it needs this energy to repair their fibers...

.Right now, the last thing this Skinny OP needs is to "Burn calories" ...he'll look hideous!

You're Quite correct! it builds muscles! what's muscle to someone who doesn't have a pound of fat? it's just gonna be more bony! bones upon bones!

You should make more research...in other for muscles to develop...fat(calories) has to be Expended..undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nah! i think You're getting this all wrong...
Gyming=Lifting weights and all that crap huh? Lifting increases the number of calories you burn...That's because after each strength workout , your muscles need energy(calories) and (You know calories and fats are interlinked huh?)it needs this energy to repair their fibers...
.Right now, the last thing this Skinny OP needs is to "Burn calories" ...he'll look hideous!
You're Quite correct! it builds muscles! what's muscle to someone who doesn't have a pound of fat? it's just gonna be more bony! bones upon bones!
You should make more research...in other for muscles to develop...fat(calories) has to be Expended..undecided

you sound really obnoxious. passing out misinformation and still sticking to it after numerous corrections.

When did muscles equate to bones? So eating and being flabby and unfit is what you recommend?

Hitting the gym would not burn calories and turn him to a skeleton . The opposite happens. Not everything you open your mouth to discuss if you have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Op I must tell you the truth I was like you few years ago. I was so ashamed of my body that people make mockery of me especially the female folks. I was too slim and thin and i look very unhealthy.
So these are what I did after thorough research on google and bodybuilder forum here on nairaland.
1. Eat a whole lot of protein. Food like beans, akara, moi-moi any food that contains protein.
2. Get yourself protein powder. I recommend protein powder because most of our food here do not contain enough protein that our body need to build muscle. Go to any pharmacy nearest to you and get casilan 90 it's a good protein powder with out any side effects.
3. Fruits are very essential. Eat fruits as if your life depends on it because it will enrich you with enough vitamins and minerals your body needs.
4. Quit masturbation. If you masturbate please stop it because the act reduces the amount of testosterone that your body produces which helps in building muscles.
5. Lift weights. This is most important among them all, look for any gym centre around you or any locally made one and start lifting heavily as more as you can..
6. Keep doing all these mentioned above for months and I bet my dick you must see a great change in your body. Thanks you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

you sound really obnoxious. passing out misinformation and still sticking to it after numerous corrections.

When did muscles equate to bones? So eating and being flabby and unfit is what you recommend?

Hitting the gym would not burn calories and turn him to a skeleton . The opposite happens. Not everything you open your mouth to discuss if you have no idea.
Oh! Lord!!! I can't do this...lipsrsealed

Uh...You're right...I'm wrong! happy now?

Now, Adiós!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

don't mind him
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Op I must tell you the truth I was like you few years ago. I was so ashamed of my body that people make mockery of me especially the female folks. I was too slim and thin and i look very unhealthy.
So these are what I did after thorough research on google and bodybuilder forum here on nairaland.
1. Eat a whole lot of protein. Food like beans, akara, moi-moi any food that contains protein.
2. Get yourself protein powder. I recommend protein powder because most of our food here do not contain enough protein that our body need to build muscle. Go to any pharmacy nearest to you and get casilan 90 it's a good protein powder with out any side effects.
3. Fruits are very essential. Eat fruits as if your life depends on it because it will enrich you with enough vitamins and minerals your body needs.
4. Quit masturbation. If you masturbate please stop it because the act reduces the amount of testosterone that your body produces which helps in building muscles.
5. Lift weights. This is most important among them all, look for any gym centre around you or any locally made one and start lifting heavily as more as you can..
6. Keep doing all these mentioned above for months and I bet my dick you must see a great change in your body. Thanks you.

i want to say thunder fire u, did i told u that i do mastubate?
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by lumydee44: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2015
I usually don't comment, I honestly think you shouldnt have brought this to NL,too many hypocrites wishing they had d balls to gym. Lifting won't make you look like a skeleton with abs or rib or whatever they're saying. You just av to start slowly,build ur biceps first, get a dumbell to use at home and wear that shit out till it becomes paper weight cos u need ur arms to lift and don't forget to squats too. U also need supplements, cassilan 90 is a good choice if ure nt that buoyant.lastly go to bodybuilding.com you'll get help there not discouragement. Boost that confidence bro and remember it take you 4 weeks to notice changes and people around yu 8 weeks. Never give up d dream.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oh! Lord!!! I can't do this...lipsrsealed

Uh...You're right...I'm wrong! happy now?

Now, Adiós!!!!

It's not about being right or wrong. That's my first comment btw. It's about your continuous I Too Know you have shown on this thread. Numerous people corrected you about the wrong notion you had but you still sticked to it without proven facts and was still bad mouthing the guy with your gutter language.

3 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by lumydee44: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
i want to say thunder fire u, did i told u that i do mastubate?
Op ur reply is childish, what if u masturbate. It's not something to be shy abt nd d dude was only trying to help. You sound like a 15 yr old illiterate

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.