Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper (52097 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Mrbigman1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Isiterere:
GEJ should be careful ; playing dirty with OBJ will give him no gains, he will surely be the one to loose.
imagine those representing GEJ in southwest: Bode George (X convict), Fani Kayode (Convict and kiss and tell man) and Buruji Kashamu (fugitive)

ALL IZZ WELL

What of those representing APC?
Thiefnibu, won Gold medal in Olympic of thiefry, fugitive and a drug barron.
Fashola, a corrupt SAN who have defiles all court injunctions including removal of toll gate at lekki ekpe road and looting of public fund with staunch impunity of i-core 8, eg, lagos blue light rail abandoning and not signing FoI into law, what else have u? Numerous.
Amaechi, his sins defiles typing, so lemme just have mercy on him.
Buhari....... A devil in APC clothing.
Finaly, the award wining thief,
He was an ex-convict from prison to president, signed Sahria into law, brought in GSM wia sim card was bought for 30k while cell phone was bought for 25k.
Privatized power and it was a charade
Privatized Nicom and it was a charade
Privatized his daughter in law with impunity.
Benin-ore road na story win am
Lagos ibandan road na story win am
East west road na story win am
Railway corporation went extinct
Water board went extinct
Nigeria airways went extinct
A seating governor of anambra was kidnapped under his care
He fought tooth and nail with thiefnibu over control of lagos state and hence refused the all allowance of federal government.
Halliburton scandal nko e dey
Siemens scandal nko e dey
Bola Ige nko him kill
And he weighs 280 pounds EX PDP member
OldBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by ibisko04: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Things are taking shape. Nigeria political landscape is taking correction. When the falcons are not listening to falconers you know there is problems.
Once more, I congratulate Nigerians for this 2015 transition.
We must not lose this opportunity to make a lots of corrections.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by absoluteSuccess: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
spanzed:
I dey tell you baba....which kind season write-up be this...SMH
This one na 'Harreporter' season A to Z. cheesy. Have to adjust my eyeball from time to time lest it fall out as I read wholeheartedly. I gave up at the 25th floor, in memory of cocoa house. Thus far I went. Op wan kill pesin.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Isrealbabs(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
nke001:
Jonaleak coming soon!
Nigerians should have a deep thought on all these allegations raised by Obasanjo. I am not a fans of his nor the president but I believe and prayed for a better Nigeria. Obasanjo is not a young nor desperate politician but a man which I believe have access to some facts. let's wait and see as the events unfold. God bless Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by xtervaganza(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo made demands?

If I made a fool like jonathan a president I would make demands and try to teleguide him too. jona has nk brain of his own
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by oneagleswings: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
kennydee05:
Hahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
PDP are jokers, are they actually waiting for this day before they will expose the demands of OBJ from GEJ?
Their is no way you will expose OBJ without exposing PDP because OBJ is PDP and PDP is OBJ... this is the reason why GEJ is clueless.... GEJ should just honourable relocate to Otueke because it is written on the wallat Aso Rock "GEJ was here till May 29, 2015"...
Watching through 4G network, OBJ too has their blokos in his hand.... End of GEJ and PDP has come....
Fellow Progressives please let's MarchOutGej and MarchInBuhari.
. Keep dreaming. shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
stigman:

Don't use that fvcking word here... grin

U u used it lol.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by KayTash(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dat moment wen a thief becomes a moralist.OBJ has no moral ground to accuse of corruptn.OBJ is only being selfish here.Bliv me wen I say he has lost relevance.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Jinf: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is Nigeria’s number one enemy - Governor Fayose | Why Obasanjo is fighting President Jonathan:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/obasanjo-is-nigerias-number-one-enemy.html
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by sandland: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
So Jonathan's mouth is now untied since Baba have left pdp. Who stopped you from talking since. You remain clueless and dumb.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Rhea(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ has nothing about Obasanjo that we do not know. [/size]
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Anglovel: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=30782688]
It’s only in Nigeria that a failed president like
Olusegun Obasanjo can assume the role of
moral barometer and harbinger of
development.
Frankly, it beats me hollow that the man who
presided over Nigeria when the country was
declared the silverware winner of corruption
by Transparency International can muster the
biceps to theorize on corruption. I remind
myself that the worst cases of corruption and
stealing of our national patrimony took place
under Obasanjo presidency. The Siemens
scandal, Halliburton, National Identity card,
PTDF, etc were legacies of Obasanjo in Aso
Rock.
What about politically motivated
assassination? The Iges, Dikkibo, Okadigbos,
Igwes, Harry, Williams, Ogbonnas, etc are 6
feet below today because of Obasanjo’s
perchant for “do-or-die” politics. odi.and zaki ibiam comes to mind.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by stigman(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
modestbrowser:

U u used it lol.

What did I fvcking write...lol
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by tonytony208(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmykk:
Yoruba leaders are selfish people.here is obj that south-west voted against for olu falae. but backed by other region especially niger-delta and south-east.if they specially obj had support Gej the polity would have be calm.

But he will surely be defeated.the yoruba knows it will take 18 years for power to get back to them if Gej wins,.
So they want to use APC to stay active.

and your bloda, amechi and another your bloda, okorocha, are helping to fulfil that dream, abi?

For your information, obj is not fighting for the yoruba race; he is fighting for his own pocket.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by emmykk(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
lestat:

Are you Mad? Why are you generalizing their tribe with Obasanjo"s actions? how much of an Idiott are you? After if some fools start generalizing Igbo people as supporting GEJ we would get angry when it's bastards like you that cause these problems with your provocative posts? Uneducated buffoon!!!!!!

Is Obasanjo the whole yoruba nation? better go learn some manners you ill mannered orangutan!!!! destitute fooll!!! if you wont respect others tribe do not bring insult to the Igbos, animal!!!!

GEJ will never get any Igbo support!!!! If you like all you thieves keep stocking his ego by promising the clueless iditot votes that you cant deliver
he is not all the yorubas but the heat coming from south-west does not shows that that region got support during MKO wahala which translate into obj presidency.

Other people from other southern region are observing the kind of politics you are playing
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by emmykk(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
kunyeo:

Can you write in standard English please.
aleast you understand my parable
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by emmykk(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
tempest69:
u tnink like a donkey.. Who brought GEJ to power?
destiny
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by manot: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
dis shameless old man should just leave dis earth. he is d one spoiling dis country

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
stigman:

What did I fvcking write...lol

U fvcking wrote fvck
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Faposky95: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2015
I think I know why now,..
all this player hating obj instead of constructing .....
he's a one man thug-cult figure
small fish in the fries jus testing their mettle
fanny Kay my foot
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Tranquill:

You sound very foolish and unintelligent. Even your picture shows one follow-follow person that can't take a good newspaper and read then make reasonable analysis from it.

Thank u.
U sound very wise and intelligent...
I check for ur profile picture and saw none.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by paschenko(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2015
OBJ is the Kim kardashian of Nigeria ..... He's been made popular by the media.

so disheartening to see an old man who is not respecting himself !
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by stigman(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
modestbrowser:

U fvcking wrote fvck

What a fvck.. Sorry didn't mean to write that....lol, how body
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
stigman:

What a fvck.. Sorry didn't mean to write that....lol, how body

Body d inside cloth.

How dick na
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by stigman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
modestbrowser:

Body d inside cloth.

How dick na

Lol, abeg o
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by 2kris(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tranquill:

Yes you are right. Just as Babangida and Abdulsalami brought Obasanjo out of prison, arranged pardon for him and made him president with financial support from Orji Uzor Kalu despite opposition from his fellow yoruba people. and these same people did not make personal demands nor dictate to him how to run the country when he became president.
i always knew that orji guy is a big gun in nigeria.imagin obj want to dictates how gej govern,he may see himself as nigeria savior.....obj have lost it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.