Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! (962 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
How senseless is it to punish somebody who tried to refute allegations labeled against him.

You have no moral justification to silence this guy, I remember creating a thread some years back and posted snapshots of my private convo with a lady here, my account was never banned neither was the thread closed. rather the mod edited it and removed the shots but the thread lived!!

From what I've read so far, gbawe is just a jobless(sorry) niqqa who do not have any cogent reason for hating on barcanista. He's probably jealous on how barca has garnered more popularity and respect with his insightful, unbiased and very articulate analysis of our polity than any other progressive on board.

Seun Please unban this guy and let him clear this mess

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by vjsmiles: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
is that an order or a plea?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Seconded!
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Endorsed
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by kosovo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista is actually an intelligent chap...

I do not think Seun actually banned him, so it's not right to drag him into everything.
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by StarFist(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Supported! Unban him or ban us all undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by EdCure: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
TANkids littering everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by meforyou1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't like barcanista but I can defend to hell his right to air his views. He was responding directly to reckless accusations made by Gbawe the londoner. Gbawe alluded to the PMs the exchanged, so barcanista was forced to present the messages on his defence.
So seun and the mods, unban barcanista or ban Gbawe the instigator as well
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by meforyou1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
is that an order or a plea?
both
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
We declare dis forum a pdp forum, its either ya support jona or get fired grin
Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
EdCure:
TANkids littering everywhere.

So you happy the dude has been banned for trying to clear his name?

If actually he was ban, that will be very silly and we'll rise against it.

#UnbanBarcanista

1 Like

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
How senseless is it to punish somebody who tried to refute allegations labeled against him.

You have no moral justification to silence this guy, I remember creating a thread some years back and posted snapshots of my private convo with a lady here, my account was never banned neither was the thread closed. rather the mod edited it and removed the shots but the thread lived!!

From what I've read so far, gbawe is just a jobless(sorry) niqqa who do not have any cogent reason for hating on barcanista. He's probably jealous on how barca has garnered more popularity and respect with his insightful, unbiased and very articulate analysis of our polity than any other progressive on board.

Seun Please unban this guy and let him clear this mess

Thanks

Thank you and God bless you.
You need to read how this guy was finished on that thread.
all sort of name calling because he published his opinion!!!

anyways I stand strong in what I believe in
#GMB/PYO

6 Likes

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by dustmalik: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mods, ban anyone who opens a thread about barcanister and Gbawe. This nonsense is getting too much

3 Likes

Re: Seun Unban Barcanista Now!! by Seun(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
He violated the following rules:
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or IMAGE of Nairaland.

As well as the spirit of the following rule:
10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.

However, I have decided to unban him since I hope that he is repentant and he will make no further efforts to destroy Nairaland's reputation.

UPDATE: Rule 10 has been updated:
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission.

16 Likes 7 Shares

(1)

EXPOSÉ: UK Think-tank Links APC With Boko Haram . / “A Lot Of People’s Dreams Have Been Killed” Aliko Dangote, Tony Elemelu Laments / Message For APC Members Online And Physically About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.