Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally (782 Views)

Top Wanted Boko Haram Commander Arrested At Borno LG Chairman’s House / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by midolian(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maiduguri – A mammoth crowd of supporters on Monday in Maiduguri overwhelmed the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, making him to abandon several efforts to address them.

It took the convoy of the candidate more than an hour from the Maiduguri International Airport to arrive the Ramat Square, venue of the rally

The APC candidate, who was accompanied by his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and other party leaders, had to abort all efforts at addressing the crowd which kept shouting “Sai Buhari”.

Thousands of party supporters, mostly youths, had lined up along major roads in Maiduguri as early as 7a.m. to catch a glimpse of the APC presidential candidate.

Vehicles were forced to move at snails speed after Buhari arrived the state capital, as supporters occupied the roads in celebration.

NAN further reports that the APC presidential candidate also had to cancel the inauguration of some projects executed by the state government due to the mammoth crowd which inhibited movement.(NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/supporters-overwhelms-buhari-borno-apc-rally/
Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by bokohalal(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
That was my submission on another thread about Buhari's reception in Borno State.
Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by chimsimdindu: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
MY PRESIDENT ! MY PRESIDENT !!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by midolian(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
bokohalal:
That was my submission on another thread about Buhari's reception in Borno State.
I posted this to counter a thread about Buhari bn rejected in borno state.
Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by bokohalal(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
midolian:
I posted this to counter a thread about Buhari bn rejected in borno state.
I agree. I had posted that I saw nothing wrong with the event in Maiduguri. It only showed the love the people have for the General.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by egift(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2015

My President, My President! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supporters Overwhelms Buhari At Borno APC Rally by babs01(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
make una dey conta unasef 4 NL on una own

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Poses With Royal Majesties In Ogun State-Alake,Akarigbo,Olowu,Others(Pic) / Angry Tinubu Attacks Fani-kayode, Says His “hallucinations Now Uncontrollable” / Army Reveals Why Shekau Hasn't Been Forcefully Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.