Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (48369 Views)

Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by datola: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clown!
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by lion042(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who cares, this is where he belong

7 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by aare07(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Soft landing for GEJ in Otuoke

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by toxiflam: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmm
OBJ madness don start where Okupe own stop
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chief Obasanjo has done very well.

He should be commended.

5 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by mascot87(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think GEJ is a lipsrsealed for installing a drug baron as the chairman of PDP in a state like Ogun state. OBJ keeps expressing his displeasure over this issue times without number but GEJ refuses to address it. What does GEJ gain by installing that foolish drug baron as the chairman of a party that proud itself as the biggest party in Africa? God help this nation from the enemy within

2 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by babatundeizbad(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaykaylegend:
you are already FTC oya come and comment
Lol, My guy e no easy
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by McGeorge1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
This man has no ethics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by kennyola: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
G
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
. Booked
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
is this F?
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Harlardeh: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think d old man shud go and sit down jare.After many years of sitting on a fence,he has vividly expressed his mind.Bt i dey laff oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bye. bye OBJ. One less old man to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Babalegba(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Principle is very important in life but unfortunately in Nigeria we have unprincipled thieves as leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by mjames: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
I saw it in Channels. Everyday one performance or the other from OBJ. Tommorrow is another day
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by dpresido(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
He is entitled and free to take his action. I am not a fan of GEJ though...but objectively speakin, in my own opinion I think he went tooo far

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by appini: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
derolemode:
Obasanjo: a two faced fellow

A double dealer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by femi4: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
zicoraads:
What is the difference between this thread and the other one? Where are the details?

Oh! My apologies...I didn't know the thread belonged to the famous lalasticala! Little wonder it hit FP!
Same here, i thought i would read something different
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Shaw007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nobody wants to associate with failure, Not especially OBJ!!
Carry on Baba, Nothing does you

#SaiBUHARI till anything shele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Sacramento4real(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He shouldn't just tear it, he should also burn it, he's no more relevant in the scheme of things.
Go and join Buhari in APC, they need you more.
Yet the Clueless one sent some governors to go prostrate to him,abi?Keep on deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Pappyjim: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
May you live long Baba! To be honest I've never liked baba Obasanjo from day 1, I'm from d same ward with baba, but with the recent development I think I have a reason to like the bold move he just displayed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by clevvermind(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
“Obasanjo is a cancer that may never get
cured in a lifetime.
“The moment Obasanjo is not the one
controlling a house, he will want the house
pulled down but this time around, he has
failed.”
The governor said; “Obasanjo has always
benefitted from the misfortune of others and
he is living with the impression that he is the
wisest person in the whole world.
“When Murtala Mohammed was murdered in
1976, Obasanjo was the beneficiary.

“In 1993, he said the acclaimed winner of the
June 12, 1993 presidential election, late Chief
MKO Abiola was not the Messiah Nigeria
needed. Instead of Obasanjo to join the
clamour for the actualisation of Abiola’s
mandate, Obasanjo was canvassing for an
Interim National Government, which he
schemed to head.
“MKO Abiola died in detention in 1997 and
Obasanjo became the beneficiary of his
(Abiola) death.
“Despite the fact that it was the blood of
MKO Abiola that Obasanjo matched on to
power, not even a street was named after
Abiola throughout Obasanjo’s eight years as
president.

“Today, Obasanjo is fighting President
Jonathan, the man who has done what he
failed to do for Abiola, the Yoruba people and
Nigerians as a whole when he was president
for eight years, simply because he does not
want anyone to equal his record as Nigeria’s
longest serving president.

“President Jonathan has made it impossible
for Obasanjo to run his presidency for him
and for this reason, he is supporting Buhari,
hoping that he will be the one to nominate
ministers for Buhari if he becomes president.

“However, I have this bad news for Obasanjo.
Nigeria is not his football that he can kick
around as he likes. President Jonathan will
be reelected, and Nigeria will be freed from
his (Obasanjo) bondage once and for all.”

4 Likes

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by jamillion: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
I saw it coming.......bt baba ota has pulled d wrong string dis tym, I admired his tactic all along cry

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Ice4jez(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gudluck donot only failed himself, he failed the south south who will not get this opportunity as easy as he got it, he failed the whole southern region, he failed christian, muslim,pagan and he failed nigerians. If baba who give him 100% support can see dat then nigerian have to wake up for change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by garokabir: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well obj u are not 100percent pure but better than gej and his crew members u are ryt to leave the party let them play the game for 90 minute and the outcome will surely bAck fire them

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
He aff tear d card

Jonathan go and die
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Heyyah baba you wouldn't have tore the card nawwww,I get one candidate for that party Samson002,the guy heeeen. smh

1 Like

Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by SeverusSnape(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Yet the Clueless one sent some governors to go prostrate to him,abi?Keep on deceiving your self.
So you believe that fake story?... You're the one that should keep deceiving himself.
Re: Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by Diamondpicture(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vetsolo:
sorry who is obasanjo
He is the monkey that stays in otta farm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.