Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Question For The Ladies!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies!!!! (3578 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Question For The Ladies Only / Question For The Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can you marry a man living in this type of house for the sake of love?

2 Shares

Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
No, thanks...I rather rent a sef con with my money grin
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
No, thanks...I rather rent a sef con with my money grin

Definitely there is no true love anywhere undecided love is overrated undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

True love does exist but why would I allow my hubby suffer when I have the money?
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
True love does exist but why would I allow my hubby suffer when I have the money?

How many naija gals have this mentality of yours They are all gold diggers undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Beamborla(f): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
We can't both be poor after years of schooling. If he's broke I should be buoyant and if I'm broke, he should be buoyant.
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

How many naija gals have this mentality of yours They are all gold diggers undecided

You should have come open and call them gold diggers rather than lure them to commenting here then attack

It's true Nigerian women are more material conscious than their counterparts from other parts of the world but fact still remains that every woman no matter their tribe, race or nationality wants comfort and money. I mean who wouldn't? How many of us are willing to see our sisters date or marry someone who can't carter for their basic needs at least. I don't know about you or others but I will be disappointed in my sister if she brings home someone who can't guarantee her some reasonable form of financial security. Give it a rest bro

5 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
We can't both be poor after years of schooling. If he's broke I should be buoyant and if I'm broke, he should be buoyant.

Answer the question and stop stating baseless excuse. Can u mmarry a man who lives in such house for the sake of love
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Beamborla(f): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Answer the question and stop stating baseless excuse. Can u mmarry a man who lives in such house for the sake of love
He wouldn't live in such house.
That, my dear, is not a baseless excuse

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin u know the answer op,u know i care even though u never tell me say u live in this kind of house grin undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin u know the answer op,u know i care even though u never tell me say na ur house b dis grin undecided

Keep dreaming undecided I'm not your level and class undecided quit stalking me tho undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by falconey(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
there is nothing wrong with the house, that is a MODERN WIDOW............but that doesn't mean I can greet my in-laws from that widow
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Keep dreaming undecided I'm not your level and class undecided quit stalking me tho undecided
lmao!y are u so pained naa,okay let me reply ur.......u know the rest undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!y are u so pained naa,okay let me reply ur.......u know the rest undecided

Mtcheew. Classless gal undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm, let me think about it.

Okay, I love you, you live in this container, I have a house, you refuse to move in. I can still marry you o but I will live in my house till you come to your senses and move over or you get a befitting house.

I think that's fair enough grin
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Mtcheew. Classless gal undecided
lmao!...no worry i go reply okay#stupid boy undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!...no worry i go reply okay#stupid boy undecided

Reply who undecided what are you feeling like
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hmmm, let me think about it.

Okay, I love you, you live in this container, I have a house, you refuse to move in. I can still marry you o but I will live in my house till you come to your senses and move over or you get a befitting house.

I think that's fair enough grin

If you truly believe in love you should live there with him undecided many of you are gold diggers
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Reply who undecided what are you feeling like
stop quotin me or else u know the rest and stop sending pm cos i will never reply! undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
there is nothing wrong with the house, that is a MODERN WIDOW............but that doesn't mean I can greet my in-laws from that widow

You're the type that get exploited easily by Nigerian girls. SMH undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op, Most people think that money is more important than a relationship. Those who think the same don't have good life in terms of relations. Money is just a need, relations are the support to make you grow in terms of everything. According to me MONEY IS NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT over relationship but In the present era we are now, without money we can't even think to have a relation with someone especially if you are a male.,.. But the problem is when poverty knocks at the door, love flies out the window!!!!
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

You should have come open and call them gold diggers rather than lure them to commenting here then attack

It's true Nigerian women are more material than their counterparts from other parts of the world but fact still remains that every woman no matter their tribe, race or nationality wants comfort and money. I mean who wouldn't? How many of us are willing to see our sisters date or marry someone who can't carter for their basic needs at least. I don't know about you or others but I will be disappointed in my sister if she brings home someone who can't guarantee her some reasonable form of financial security. Give it a rest bro

You're not making sense undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by cutieberie1(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's true Nigerian women are more material than their counterparts from other parts of the world but fact still remains that every woman no matter their tribe, race or nationality wants comfort and money. I mean who wouldn't? How many of us are willing to see our sisters date or marry someone who can't carter for their basic needs at least. I don't know about you or others but I will be disappointed in my sister if she brings home someone who can't guarantee her some reasonable form of financial security. Give it a rest bro

help me tell them o..
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, Most people think that money is more important than a relationship. Those who think the same don't have good life in terms of relations. Money is just a need, relations are the support to make you grow in terms of everything. According to me MONEY IS NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT over relationship but In the present era we are now, without money we can't even think to have a relation with someone especially if you are a male.,.. But the problem is when poverty knocks at the door, love flies out the window!!!!

Gbam. What I'm trying to let everyone understand is that their is nothing like true love. It's all based on your financial strength. The ladies keep attacking me for saying the truth. Especially prettythicksme (UGLYTHICKSME). they are all gold diggers hiding under the umbrella of love. Smh
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Welepamilayo: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
You have come again on your crusade to prove that women are gold diggers. Pele oo. I pray you meet a woman that will heal you of all your hurt feelings from the past. I can see your hurt in all your posts

So many underlying factors to your question.

He could be living there to save on cost as he plans for his future. He could be living there out of choice (some people just love the rustic living). He could be living there because he really has not much today but that doesn't mean his situation is permanent. I think you are too focused on trying to demonize women that you forget that it is important for the couple to understand and accept their financial situation before diving into marriage. Too many irresponsible people thinking they can thrive on love, meanwhile they always come up with a way to throw a lavish wedding. Love is not currency that can put food on the table and keep your kids clothed. You both can start from the mud flat but there must be a plan to gain more financial stability for the sake of your children.

Marry potential but stay far away from men with no ambitions. Only a few things are more stomach turning than a man comfortable in mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
stop quotin me or else u know the rest and stop sending pm cos i will never reply! undecided

I never sent u a PM. Stop forcing yourself on me. Friendship is not by force undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

If you truly believe in love you should live there with him undecided many of you are gold diggers

I definitely believe in love but not the stvpid type. What is stopping him from moving into my place till he can get his. I might love him but I also love my comfort. I compromised and married his poor a*s. Why can't he compromise and move in with me.

Yeah, many are gold diggers but a gold digger won't marry a broke dude and ask him to move in with her .
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

I see but disagree. And if love is overrated as you say what about hate ?
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
searching4love:

Gbam. What I'm trying to let everyone understand is that their is nothing like true love. It's all based on your financial strength. The ladies keep attacking me for saying the truth. Especially prettythicksme (UGLYTHICKSME). they are all gold diggers hiding under the umbrella of love. Smh
stop all the pm if u know i am ugly or else thunder fire ur left eye#udey mad undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I definitely believe in love but not the stvpid type. What is stopping him from moving into my place till he can get his. I might love him but I also love my comfort. I compromised and married his poor a*s. Why can't he compromise and move in with me.

Yeah, many are gold diggers but a gold digger won't marry a broke dude and ask him to move in with her .
10 billion likes! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welepamilayo:
You have come again on your crusade to prove that women are gold diggers. Pele oo. I pray you meet a woman that will heal you of all your hurt feelings from the past. I can see your hurt in all your posts

So many underlying factors to your question.

He could be living there to save on cost as he plans for his future. He could be living there out of choice (some people just love the rustic living). He could be living there because he really has not much today but that doesn't mean his situation is permanent. I think you are too focused on trying to demonize women that you forget that it is important for the couple to understand and accept their financial situation before diving into marriage. Too many irresponsible people thinking they can thrive on love, meanwhile they always come up with a way to throw a lavish wedding. Love is not currency that can put food on the table and keep your kids clothed. You both can start from the mud flat but there must be a plan to gain more financial stability for the sake of your children.

Marry potential but stay far away from men with no ambitions. Only a few things are more stomach turning than a man comfortable in mediocrity.

Stop trying to twist my post undecided The fact is that most ladies on here never accepted to even start with a man in such a house regardless of his potentials. They are all romantic thieves undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

No matter how much u try to sound like a different naija gal, you're all the same. No sane man will move in with a woman. He is your husband and u should live with him wherever he can afford at the moment undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . / Reasons Why Masturbation Is Good For You / END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.