Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? (1036 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Why R Nl Girls In A Rship Nd Nl Guys Single? Who Is Lyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by 2dice(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello peeps..
here are some stuff we Guys should stop
(1) SUBMISSIVE : one thing ladies love is teasing..but most guys start fucking up all because she told you One single thing about her..if she fully knows you lovE her ...without you confirming her Love..Bros na Only you waka come oo
(2)STOP STALKING : she upload picx on fb,nairaland,whatsapp ..sharperly you like the picx..you start yarning Dust "How she fine pass two people" ..bro she will start lookin you like a "Muntula"
(3)MONEY MACHINE: she is not your babe yet..you don dey do like "DON JAZZY" ..when she finally agree..maybe you are Asst.Bf no 7 sef...
U wey look like Rickross after she scrap you wella..you be like Boy Alinko.. She dumps you..U are now saying girls are devilish..who is to blame?
NB: Guys you can add yours
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by cutieberie1(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmm...*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Err....come again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
In a very weird way, you're correct.
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by 2dice(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
In a very weird way, you're correct.
lol..abi now..
You can add yours too
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by 2dice(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Err....come again. undecided
come again?
Am not Jesus-Christ laa..
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by 2dice(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nice one!
thanks bro
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by 2dice(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmmm...*yawns*
hungry abi
Re: Some Stuff That Makes Guys Single * LADIES Am I Right? by cutieberie1(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
2dice:

hungry abi

nah ..sleepy

(1) (Reply)

9ja Babes & Wayo / I love girls / Fat Guys Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.