Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. (9415 Views)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by 9jvirgin(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Eleribu kan re oo. grin kikiki.

Death to PDP and all that is therein cheesy

Boobsucker:
Fall out

Once a terrorist always a terrorist

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

When Gej wins your vote and that of your family will be irrelevant

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by CaptainAmerica1: 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Splashme:
[s]OP, don't be deceived by sweet tongue. APC eats propaganda, sleeps propaganda and dreams propaganda. Propaganda and APC are siamese twins.

You are from the East and I dare say those guys don't have anything in stock for you. They have shared all positions already and South East has been left out

The north have a way populating every government office with their people and I bet you when the chips are down they will not remeber you guys exist. GEJ's government gives South East a voice. Stay with it.[/s]

Trash.

South East has a higher change of political relevance under APC. You talk of propaganda yet you play the ethnic card, smh.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Congrats dear

....welcome to the party of progresses and change!!!!! cheesy

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by temitemi1(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Apc, the dream land... GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by bros12345: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Yes. I listened to his talk. If Osubande was actually the one vying for the presidency, I would have voted for him. Yes, he doesnt have statistics, but the guy is sound.

For now, I am still with GEJ.

I cant commit my children's future to an 85 year old man who sees no reason to have a certificate to go on in life

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by mrrock: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2015
This's a clear propaganda thread!. Pictures of you shedding tears or............
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by hasyak(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2015
obamartins:
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.

When i remember Ideagbon water runaway mee EYES
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dammytosh: 1:12am On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

Awwwwww

Welcome to the light
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by wislika2015: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.
. You never ready before becos what you listen to was politics talks. He never reach Aso rock .

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by lewis33(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2015
na sooooo God bless you
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fancy4eve(f): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2015
rubbish

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fancy4eve(f): 1:42am On Feb 17, 2015
who cares

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tarano: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Well If Osinbajo was the presidential candidate. No brainer I will confidently vote Osinbajo....bye bye Jona...But Why APC come bring Buhari that can't speak english. Government is not Graagraa.[size=22pt][/size][color=#990000][/color] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by agabusta: 2:17am On Feb 17, 2015
bros12345:
Yes. I listened to his talk. If Osubande was actually the one vying for the presidency, I would have voted for him. Yes, he doesnt have statistics, but the guy is sound.

I cant commit my children's future to an 85 year old man who sees no reason to have a certificate to go on in life

The man is not 85 years old. Why must you lie just to make a point? You see that you as a person cannot even make a good leader. Because you'll just be lying and lying to reinforce your points.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by sarmiie(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2015
if christians fit dey preach the way all of una dey serious about d whole PDP/APC thing, walahi we for holy pass pope

i salute all your convictions, whatever side of the fence you are !!!!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by blackfase(m): 2:33am On Feb 17, 2015
They postponed elections to create chaos and confusion, hoping it'll change perception and leverage in their favour. What they havent realised is that they just added one more feet, digging a deeper grave for themselves...PHOOLS & BASTARDS!!!!!

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by menesheh(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:

Why not say "after the town hall meeting, osibande announced that he will be replacing semi-illiterate Buhaha there4 your family now change their mind to support APC CHANGE ideology"

My fellow onye igbo (if u are not lying abt ur identity) as far as Nigeria is concern, you and i knew that the office of VP is stagnant and unperforming.
Osibande as an academician and also a Professor may try to direct the semi-illiterate Buhaha on some certain national issues buh will inturn be disasterious btw both of them.

Wake up from ur slumber. I said it earlier that APC made grievious mistake of presenting Buhaha as their Presidential candidate

Thank u

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by menesheh(m): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2015
bros12345:
agabusta:

The man is not 85 years old. Why must you lie just to make a point? You see that you as a person cannot even make a good leader. Because you'll just be lying and lying to reinforce your points.

That one you knew is his official age

He may be right
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dayo23(f): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2015
agabusta:

PDP are typical liers, right from the onset. Bunch of corrupt criminal
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dayo23(f): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2015
blackfase:
They postponed elections to create chaos and confusion, hoping it'll change perception and leverage in their favour. What they havent realised is that they just added one more feet, digging a deeper grave for themselves...PHOOLS & BASTARDS!!!!!
Gbam!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dayo23(f): 3:33am On Feb 17, 2015
tarano:
Well If Osinbajo was the presidential candidate. No brainer I will confidently vote Osinbajo....bye bye Jona...But Why APC come bring Buhari that can't speak english. Government is not Graagraa.[size=22pt][/size][color=#990000][/color] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
He was once your president, go Siddon for one side joor
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dayo23(f): 3:33am On Feb 17, 2015
dammytosh:

Awwwwww

Welcome to the light
Exactly
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dayo23(f): 3:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Boobsucker:
Fall out

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

south eastern Voters are not even upto one third of the north east voters, irrelevant
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by azzima(m): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2015
obamartins:
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.
dummy! Why did Buhari let his deputy(tunde Idiagbon ) to run most of the show during his presidency. This man Buhari is a man that doesn't go for god fatherism.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by OluBendel: 4:53am On Feb 17, 2015
I have gone through your previous post and am convinced you are genuine; I'm only glad that you have shown rational decision making ability..
For those who are calling the op names,please live and let live, remember that every south easterner cannot be an ethnic/religious bigot....wise men still come from the east!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Descartes: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2015
@Op get ready to be called a "mole" or "enemy within" soon when you try to have a diverse views from your fellow "pro-aggressives"
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Boobsucker:
Fall out

He wont Die rather u and GEJ will die before the election day! Beast of no nation!! Blood sucking satanist!!!!!

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
in your dictionary, to have a family, it means you must have those you feed? Hmmmmmm
he is a p d pig hence his reason for reasoning like a Pig!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2015
bros12345:

But u feel comfortable to commit ur children's future to a Dunce who says stealing is not corruption..... birds of a feather flocks together, bunch of criminals!

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2015
OP,
I wish you well in your new found love!

Just know that it is not about Osibanjo and the speaking of grammar!
Mark my words, if for any reason Buhari wins this election, then be ready for 4 years of regret!

Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo / 'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / GENCOs, DISCOs Owe Banks N836 Billion Amid Crisis