Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. (9416 Views)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by ribbit: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:
OP,
I wish you well in your new found love!

Just know that it is not about Osibanjo and the speaking of grammar!
Mark my words, if for any reason Buhari wins this election, then be ready for 4 years of regret!

i dont think any regime can be worse than jonathan's regime.. if buhari's turns out worse then nigeria would have been six feet under by 2019.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by jdilight(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
fairheven:

The words an promises of the son (the vice)is as good,sure-banker promises of the father(the president to be)...it is called " synergy"

Then you don't know what the office of a vice means.

Can you point to a few things a vice has done both in the federal and state level?
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by doctokwus: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Brotherly.U are welcome.Quite unlike what the PDP dogs wud want people to believe, there are millions of easterners who feel hard done by this govt,not only in terms of shortchanging and scamming the east, but in the general depreciation in both quality and quantity of life.
Easterners have families in the north,have historically done bix there and this relationship has been thriving despite sporadic religious crisis and no one wanted to exploit it for ulterior motives.But under GEJ,there has been either a systematic neglect or exarcebation of the crisis due to failed leadership and the same govt has nauseatingly used this crisis to score cheap political points,dividing us further and in the process tried to put a wedge in a famed historical relationship.
The sycophantic Ibo elites supporting GEJ are those that are benefitting financially and they have tried to hoodwink the uninformed using basal sentiments of ethnicity and religion.
The Ibos are noted travellers in quest for biz and cannot afford to get sequestered in the east alone. The Ibo man would thrive in a buhari presidency with its guarantee of security,zero tolerance for corruption and economic diversification, essential basic guarantees the Iboman thrives under.Under a GEJ presidency,there is monstrous levels of corruption,little regard for life and property caused by insecurity in a previously ibo friendly north and promotion of ethnic militia,all of which are stiffening millions of hardworking Ibomen and women.
One under aspect silently overlooked and to which I urge all sensible Ibos to pay close attention to is a silent,evolving plan to make the Iboman a minority and promote the Ijaws as a major ethnic group to which the Ibos should be subservient. Its not obvious to many,but its a long term tactical plan disguised and overlooked by those from iboland gaining from GEJ.
So in whatever aspect its looked at,a failed GEJ presidency is sth that no right thinking Iboman shd associate with and am glad daily,many are beginning to see the light as you have done.

1 Like

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tonychristopher: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
fairheven:

God bless u my guy..its never too late to reverse the negative wheels of destiny.how I wish my fellow IBO brothers will leave a drawning man..like JONA an consider the full interest of nigerians at large.

it is not IBO it is IGBO

we all cant see something from the same angle or perception

let those that want GEJ be
let those that want GMB be also

stop these indoctrination

what igbo want is just their unity incase this ship collapses. this is turbulence
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by mex22: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

Bros dont believe all that politicians say.am not a PDP Fan
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
skentelelady:

The only reason he will regret is as a result of the way SE/SS are against Buhari. I am sure if every SE/SS can reason like OP by see thereall fact and forget propaganda, you will be favoured in the new administration of change

But if you keep going against change based on your bitter experience from the past, all of you will regret it and unfortunately, the innocent ones like OP will take part in it.

God bless us

This administration is the change we need!
Buhari belongs to the same group of greedy class that has held Nigeria to ransom since the so called independence.
How can anybody convince for the so called change, when the change agents are ruffians like:

Tinibu, Amechi, OBJ and their likes?

Jonathan is doing great and you cant see it!
The economy is growing expect for the lazy minded!

1 Like

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by vislabraye(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
obamartins:
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.

People don't learn from history.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by skentelelady(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:

This administration is the change we need!
Buhari belongs to the same group of greedy class that has held Nigeria to ransom since the so called independence.
How can anybody convince for the so called change, when the change agents are ruffians like:

Tinibu, Amechi, OBJ and their likes?

Jonathan is doing great and you cant see it!
The economy is growing expect for the lazy minded!

Economy is growing you said? shocked shocked

so what do you say about N155 -N213/ $1 under 3mths? You will call this economic growth as well?

embarassed
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
ribbit:
i dont think any regime can be worse than jonathan's regime.. if buhari's turns out worse then nigeria would have been six feet under by 2019.

Did you see OBJ's regime? Let me leave IBB and Abacha!

And if you mentioned the war in the North East, then I can tell you its nothing near the war under Gown!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by simpleseyi: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
obamartins:
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.

I thought you PDP e-warriors earlier said that Bola Jagaban Tinubu is telly guiding General Buhari, now you are saying the Katsina mafia will take over his government. I am not surprised anyway because Namadi Samboribodo went to the North to say that APC is a Christian party whose vice-presidential candidate owns about 5000 churches and is planning to Christianize Nigeria, the same brainless Samboribodo and his fellow nonentities have been telling Southerners that APC will Islamize Nigeria.

By 28th March 2015, the card carrrying members of PDP will not be more than 10. Mr & Jonathan, Asari Dokubo, Government Tompolo, Edwin Clarke, Stella Odua, Deizaini Allison-Maduekwe, Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla, Aruman Oteh and Doyin Oku-igbe.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by boujaye: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
dont be deceive osibanjo is just a stooge if at all in power wt buhari. buhari cannot defend his manifesto
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

it is not IBO it is IGBO

we all cant see something from the same angle or perception

let those that want GEJ be
let those that want GMB be also

stop these indoctrination

what igbo want is just their unity incase this ship collapses. this is turbulence
An wu told u its not IBO?..NLander is the first I keep hearing such uninformed statement..bros do your research before u try to correct someone else.both words are "interchangeably" used in official form.

1 Like

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by ribbit: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
noblezone:

Did you see OBJ's regime? Let me leave IBB and Abacha!

And if you mentioned the war in the North East, then I can tell you its nothing near the war under Gown!
its still padi padi ... obj, pdp, gej... destroying nigeria since 1999
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tonychristopher: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
fairheven:

An wu told u its not IBO?..NLander is the first I keep hearing such uninformed statement..bros do your research before u try to correct someone else.both words are "interchangeably" used in official form.

stop being incorrigible

it is igbo not ibo(anglized version)
it is igbuzor not ibusa
it is Enugwu not Enugu

it is Onicha not onitsha
it is owere not owerri

these are mispelling of oyibo
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Pancho01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Boobsucker:
Fall out

Once a terrorist always a terrorist

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

When Gej wins your vote and that of your family will be irrelevant

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
What are u saying?
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by nwaanambra1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
calaway:

[size=15pt][s]it is people like you that mortgage the future of IGBOS. Do you know about qouta system in Nigeria? Do you know that as a se or ss person, you are already a disadvantaged citizen in Nigerian system? despite the oil that comes from igbo villages they not given any leeway. i dont blame you. you hold this position cos you have never lived outside enugu and so have no experience of interaction with others as an igbo. Igbo corpes are constantly brought home for burial after being murdered by the same people you are hoodwinked into supporting you think they love you? it it not only yesterday that GEJ gave enugu international airport, or an igbo rose to commanding position in military? where were these igbo lovers all this time? dont miss road, waka well bro. GEJ is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. GEJ is the best thing to happen to Igbo, Gej is the best thing to happen to you.you only have to open your eyes to see that GEJ is doing and has done GOOD work. if you choose to close your eyes to gejs achievements but rather use them to look at an illitrate islamist terrorist as the alternative/change you are in trouble alone. you will do your concience and Nigeria good by appreciating the tangible effort and milestones of a good man although you will say GEJ is bad
GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is silly e.t.c. But...
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(2) He revived railway that was comatose
for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train
routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train
route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route.
Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage
route ongoing. And about to kickstart
Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway,Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw
to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with
the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
( He remodeled airports to international
standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI)
bill past leaders refused to sign..
Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector.
Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to
women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of
Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever
locally made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in
Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar--CNN..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election).
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral
and judiciary system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(20) Under his government,political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige,FunshoWilliams,Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro
Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe andhis wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these
murdered? I can go on and give
you about 100 high profile political
assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..
Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police
for free and fair elections and some bad
eggs still complain that he is not working.
We HAVE DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.
We hereby challenge anybody to bring forward
the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN,
VOTE PDP ,

[/s]

[/size]

always funny to see an 1mbec1le forming smart. grin
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by shedyman: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
You registered a new account just to tell us this? When will all this hypocrisy stop?
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

you my young man are simply deluded, dishonest and dis-everything. so words can change your character JUST LIKE THAT.. 419ners are looking for you if you are easily swayed by words rather than evidence.. anyway carry on. this is political season.. everyone is doing it
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2015
ribbit:
its still padi padi ... obj, pdp, gej... destroying nigeria since 1999

Those who peg 1999 as the trouble began for Nigeria are either ignorant or mischievous!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2015
skentelelady:

Economy is growing you said? shocked shocked

so what do you say about N155 -N213/ $1 under 3mths? You will call this economic growth as well?

embarassed

Nigeria has focused all attention to oil exportation!
When oil dropped $50, there is nothing any body can do about it!
Naira must drop!

As for you measure of economic growth with exchange rate as your parameters, please get some education!

For your info, anyone involved in export of any goods or services, who earns income in USD will be singing and dancing each time he hears Naira has lost another percent to dollar.

Cheers,
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

stop being incorrigible

it is igbo not ibo(anglized version)
it is igbuzor not ibusa
it is Enugwu not Enugu

it is Onicha not onitsha
it is owere not owerri

these are mispelling of oyibo

Plz teach yasef first before trying to teach someone else.google the word "Ibo" first an see the result u get,then from there we can argue if that is wat you desire.I repeat,Nlander is the first place I hear ppl trying to correct some1 on this matter
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by goshen(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Unfortunately, it's either you are the bold face liar here or you lack reading comprehension ability. His previous posts clearly suggest he was pro-GEJ.

Anyway, why am I not surprised? PDP/TANoids and lies are two Siamese twins.

bettercreature:
Op you can lie oo,I went through your old post you are APC to the core,you won cover our face with wool
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
[s]Having gone through the OP previous post I think he is genuine.

Previously he was always critical of the APC and even joined the allegation that Fashola was denying people PVC in Ojo Local Govt

Hey bros welcome to the change train[/s]
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tonychristopher: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
fairheven:

Plz teach yasef first before trying to teach someone else.google the word "Ibo" first an see the result u get,then from there we can argue if that is wat you desire.I repeat,Nlander is the first place I hear ppl trying to correct some1 on this matter

DUDE I STOP BEEN FUNNY, I AM AN IGBO GUY AND I AM MAKING YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE CORRECT SPELLING AND STOP BEEN IRRITANT

IT IS IGBO NOT IBO
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
jdilight:

Then you don't know what the office of a vice means.

Can you point to a few things a vice has done both in the federal and state level?

So you don't know by constitution,the vice president is the chairman of economic council of the federation?keep arguing sometin u know nothing about,go an read the article SOLUDO wrote to the finance minister an see were he pointed that out
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

DUDE I STOP BEEN FUNNY, I AM AN IGBO GUY AND I AM MAKING YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE CORRECT SPELLING AND STOP BEEN IRRITANT

IT IS IGBO NOT IBO

You are an Igbo guy,and wat do you think I am..u think you ave more igbo blood than I?..is your been igbo mek u immune to intellectual fallacy?
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tonychristopher: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
fairheven:

You are an Igbo guy,and wat do you think I am..u think you ave more igbo blood than I?..is your been igbo mek u immune to intellectual fallacy?

you might be igbo but not pure igbo, we in anambra call ourselves igbos maybe you are these my mama talk say i am igbo or ibo so as you will say
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

you might be igbo but not pure igbo, we in anambra call ourselves igbos maybe you are these my mama talk say i am igbo or ibo so as you will say

That's the problem with Anambra,I love your pace-settin spirit in igbo land,but somtimes you guys can be too proud for comfort
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dulux07(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
obamartins:
SMH, ethnical diversity is what you still believe in,in this era, was Yaradua not a northener, was he not the one that granted amnesty to the niger deltas, was he not the one that reduced oil prize. Who were those in his cabinet bfore he died, were majority hausas. Sambo chose to be useless cos he wanted to n bsides yorubas are closer to hausas than any other ethnic. The truth Z, u dont have a point.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by dulux07(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
voltron:

you my young man are simply deluded, dishonest and dis-everything. so words can change your character JUST LIKE THAT.. 419ners are looking for you if you are easily swayed by words rather than evidence.. anyway carry on. this is political season.. everyone is doing it
My guy, words are powerful, that suicide bombers u hear of, they were not charmed, the were brainwashed with words. How did obama become the president of usa, it was by words and passion. N besides words didnt change his character, but his orientation, when there is a debate between two people and the one speaks with passion n honesty is the winner. It not easy to believe in somone by mere words, by u jst have to give them d chance.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tonychristopher: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
fairheven:

That's the problem with Anambra,I love your pace-settin spirit in igbo land,but somtimes you guys can be too proud for comfort

your funny i must say...we are not proud we just try to be real. Anambra man will not be cowed that is our spirit and coming to pace setting thing, every igbo be it from Imo, Abia, Delta, Rivers, Edo Enugu has some pride in them. That is what makes us IGBO not IBO as you say

But some igbos in DELTA will refer themselves as IBO and we in Anambra will correct them. We should stick with main thing not the English thing

it is Umu Igbo not UmuIbo

Thank yoU bro

ANAMBRA ARE NOT PROUD BUT WE ARE MAYBE FULL OF OURSELVES BUT WE WANT THE WELL BEIGN OF ALL IGBOS THATS OUR POSITION
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by waldigit: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF HONEST EASTERNERS. I HAVE STOOD FOR THE TRUTH IN THE MIDST OF REJECTION AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND WILL ALWAYS STAND FOR THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT WILL COST ME MY LIFE.

WE HAVE TO POSITIVELY CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR THE GOOD OF OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN CHILDREN.

LONG LIVE THE PARTY OF POSITIVE CHANGE AND VIBRANT PROGRESS!

LONG LIVE GMB/OSINBAJO

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD A NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM.

ODILI ONYE ENU NMA - YA DILI ONYE ANA NMA! cool cool

Tell u what anytime I am tempted to feel sectional and tribal about Ibos, I cautioned myself when I remember people like you are in the mix. Don't worry our dream to build Nigeria where my children and your children will no more be conscious of their ethnic differences is about to begin. There and then they will be proud of us their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Anambra Traders Decry Monumental Economic Losses During Monday Sit-at-home / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.