Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram (30656 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by franzis(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2015
and we are yet to see pictures of any major acclaimed victory over boko haram by the military, the acclaimed victory is only seen on the pages of newspaper, but we see pictures of bOKO haram burning down police stations and patrolling some streets in the north like free men...WHO IS DECIEVING WHO?
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by menesheh(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2015
grin
mustymatic:

Senseless comments... if d military intercepted d items wat is d problem of not investigating? or did they seize from ghosts? stay there dey deceive urself.
grin

whats senseless there
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Who else do u expect ........

No idea. PLs tell us
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Dekatron(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2015
bewla:
Some time u jump in to conclusion with out investigation or good reasoning do u think with the way present government is looking for any way to punish the opposition if the main man have the smallest link to this group u call boko the government will have make it none Azazi tell us two month later Azazi is kill time will tell us the truth Abacha do him own with NADEDCO but we no better but him done die b4 we no i pray God this time make them no die ooooo to c what Nigeria go b
are u high on purewater?? Modify,and always pay good attention in english classes. Buhari's/APC campaigns: you have spent too much time there. Go to school. Or buhari na ur mentor??
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by gidado14(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=30803089]I Hope it is human being that sent those items not ghost or a coincidental fall off from the outer space.

Lets continue deceiving ourself.

Some people are somewhere sponsoring this menace and we are here looking for mr clueless and mr incompetent.

Boko haram members = northerners
Food item senders= northerners
Parents of boko haram members =northerners
Bros and sis of Boko Haram =Northerners
Likely to join boko haram =northerners
Area affected = north
Region most in Nigeria military =Northerners
Sponsors of Boko Haram =Northerners
Kidnapped girls = Northerners
Mostly killed= southerners
Mostly destroyed worship place(church)=.....

Informations from civilians to military =almost non

Buhari and his fellows! na only you waka come

Diaris God oo[/quote

YOU DIDN'T MENSION

ARMED ROBBERS= SOUTHERNERS
CHILD TRAFFICKING= SOUTHERNERS
DRUG TRAFFICKIN=
HUMAN PART SELL=
RITUALIST=
DRUNKERS=
ETC

Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
menesheh:
I Hope it is human being that sent those items not ghost or a coincidental fall off from the outer space.

Some people are somewhere sponsoring this menace and we are here looking for mr clueless and mr incompetent.

Area affected = north

Informations from civilians to military =almost non

Diaris God oo
seriously bro,those people over there think its only the Army that can over power those animals,the bokoharam disquise as civilians to carry out their evil plan.. I wonder what the media is doing to educate them over there concerning their own support to combat BH,all they do is report killings... Nigeria media is one of the useless media in the world..

1 Like

Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2015
menesheh:
I Hope it is human being that sent those items not ghost or a coincidental fall off from the outer space.

Area affected = north

Information from civilians to military =almost non

Diaris God oo
You are so right, Bro. And the highlighted is so freaking annoying! Believe me, someone is somewhere in the North, sewing hijab for the missing Chibok girls and some peeps are here looking for whom to blame terrorism on undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2015
humilitypays:
Who are the sponsors of Boko Haram?

OIC- Organisation of Islamic Countries.

Why are they sponsoring Boko Haram?

1. To expand Islamic religion to the most populous nation in Africa.

2. To re-install an Islamic president in Nigeria to also protect their dreadful interest in Nigeria and its crude oil wealth

3. To gather more countries in support of Palestine to defeat Israel and take over Gaza strip

4. To ensure Goodluck Jonathan fails woefully as a president for drawing closer to Israel than to Saudi Arabia, and for removing the Arabic signs in #100naira note.

To these OIC members and their co-founders, this is an era of operation expand Islam to all parts of the world via violence as supported in their holy book to fight infidels until they succumb to their Islam faith.

Boko Haram is not just a local militant group with local sponsorship and support, it is an international organisation with foreign backups and sponsorship....and it also enjoys sympathy and support from influential Nigerians (mostly core northern Muslims that believe in Sharia and Jihad).

OIC believes that the more western education and lifestyle spread in the world, the more danger Islam religion face in the world and the more likely for Islam religion to go into enxtinction because Islam worshippers' eyes will be opened to the darkness they have been subjected to, such as:

1. Suppression of women
2. Teenage marriage

So in order for OIC to sustain Islam religion in the world, they need to carry out a global crusade via terrorism and violence to scare the world into turning to Muslim; jokers!

The issue of terrorism isn't only peculiar to Nigeria, we have ISIS (now ISIL) fighting to expand core Islam nation in Syria and Iraq, we have Al Qaeda fighting to expand Islam in Afghanistan, Taliban fighting to expand Islam in Pakistan, Al Shabaab fighting to expand Islam in Somali and Kenya, Boko Haram fighting to expand Islam in Nigeria and later to expand to Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

After they succeed in these regions, they will then advance to Europe with more sophisticated and highly calculated attacks.

Now, aside the OIC and Jihad Muslims supporting and sponsoring Boko Haram, we also have some influential Nigerians with special interest in the activities of Boko Haram.

Some of these influential Nigerians supporting, indirectly/directly sponsoring Boko Haram can be found in:

1. The Nigerian army- top officers making huge money from the security budget

2. Top Politicians also making money from the security budgets

3. Major opposition party- trying to use the insecurity caused by Boko Haram to score points that will help them win the incumbent government during elections.

4. Oil bloc owners who are afraid that their oil bloc licenses may not be renewed by the present government when their licenses expire in few years to come, so they want a new government that guarantees them renewal of theirr oil bloc licenses.

5. Local diehard northern Muslims- these set of people do not have any hidden intention for sympathising and indirectly/directly assisting Boko Haram militants other than to support their fellow Muslim brothers whom they ignorantly believe are fighting for their religion. These locals help give BH intelligence information about Nigerian Military operations....these locals can be found among the Nigerian armies fighting the Boko Haram militants, they can also be found among the JMTF (Joint Multinational Task Force), Police, traders, farmers, local chiefs, Almajiris, school boys and girls, etc.

All these put together makes it very difficult for Nigeria via the incumbent government to win the war against Boko Haram.

We can only suppress Boko Haram to an insignificant level, but talking of wiping Boko Haram off will take years.
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by bewla(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Dekatron:
are u high on purewater?? Modify,and always pay good attention in english classes. Buhari's/APC campaigns: you have spent too much time there. Go to school. Or buhari na ur mentor??
tanx for reminding me of my f in English and history but that does not mean am blind to c when u trow punch at me what some commentator are saying that what made me to comment in that way am sorry if it offend u
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Laid2001: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUHARI & CO

O ya arrest them!. Liver don fail GEJ, the liverless president.

Abeg make the military follow this lead and expose the sponsors jare!. Afterall, some one ordered the food to be delivered to that particular place. Someone is paying for these items and someone is responsible for sending it, hope this is not too difficult for this clueless government to follow to its logical conclusion!.

We need the General that have successfully led this Nigerian military against insurgency of Maitatsine and defeated it as the CIC, to lead this war against the sister organisation of maitatsine calling itself Boko Haram.
I am sure Boko haram is trying everything possible to make sure this election does not proceed as planned since their menace, GMB, is poised to win and come after them including all their sponsors.!
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by nzeadachie: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Laid2001:

O ya arrest them!. Liver don fail GEJ, the liverless president.

Abeg make the military follow this lead and expose the sponsors jare!. Afterall, some one ordered the food to be delivered to that particular place. Someone is paying for these items and someone is responsible for sending it, hope this is not too difficult for this clueless government to follow to its logical conclusion!.

We need the General that have successfully led this Nigerian military against insurgency of Maitatsine and defeated it as the CIC, to lead this war against the sister organisation of maitatsine calling itself Boko Haram.
I am sure Boko haram is trying everything possible to make sure this election does not proceed as planned since their menace, GMB, is poised to win and come after them including all their sponsors.!
BUHARI CAN ONLY ALLOW THEM TO PRACTICE SHARIA IN THE NORTH BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THEM, BUHARI & CO ORDERED AND PAY FOR THOSE ITEMS, NORTHERN DRIVER IS DELIVERING THE ITEMS TO THE PARTICULAR PLACE IN THE NORTH, AND BH ARE NOTHERNERS KILLING NOTHERNERS, LET THEM CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELF TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGORVERNABLE FOR THE INFIDEL, NO SHAKING IF THEY LIKE LET ALL OF THEM DIE THERE IN THE NORTH IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by calabaman(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2015
we hear of boko haramites killed today

Another hundred captured tommorow

Another hundred killed the next day.

DONT THIS BOKOHARAMITES EVER FINISH Abi na heriditary sumfin wey wen papa die he go pass am to him pikin
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Hero10001: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
who Is supplying does stuff to them.....
Who go chop all those stuff now?
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Dagoma: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
who Is supplying does stuff to them.....

Who else rather than SASJOHNAT?
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
very good
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Dbboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Dekatron(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
bewla:
tanx for reminding me of my f in English and history but that does not mean am blind to c when u trow punch at me what some commentator are saying that what made me to comment in that way am sorry if it offend u
no bad blood bro, one love. I just hope u know that:

#GEJtill2019
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
liberty300:
I don't really care for the north and their problems. Hell, they tried to wipe out my tribe from the face of the earth. Killed and murdered my people for years with no one doing anything about it.

Northerners should learn to handle their own issues. When easterners had problem of kidnapping, the rest of nigeria watched us and laughed uncontrollably...we handled the problem ourselves and not for once blamed the federal government for our problems.
Who is feeding these terrorists, who is arming them...start from there and work ur way up. Simple

Well said bro.
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by tucee31: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigerian Defence HQ, what is the proof of all these acclaimed victory over the terrorists?
Pls and pls...stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Nicklaus(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
ayokellany:

I presume that was why your clueless president confessed on NTA that he has boko haram in his PDP led government and also masterminded the killing of his kinsmen NSA Azzazi for announcing on Channels TV that PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP
All that On your TV screen
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Nicklaus(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

If you don't have any tin to say please shut up before u get urself into trouble, do u hav any evidence that buhari is sponsoring boko haram.
Do you have any evidence that Buhari is not desperate for such act
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dekatron:

#GEJtill2019
this were we depart say buhari say baba
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dekatron:

#GEJtill2019
this were we depart say buhari say baba one love
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by simdam500(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Can the army strategies too... get food and get it poisoned, a copter and go to the forest behaving u want to deliver them food. In hours to come...

YOU INFILTRATE!
Re: Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram by Jacobee(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Who else do u expect ........
. dat doesnt ans d question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.