Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. (1181 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Yesterday ,I created a thread on the disadvantages of being a Virgin before marriage. A lady and some other people wrote on my posts that it has more advantages than disadvantage,some even said they can't see any disadvantage whatsoever.

Pls I want to learn from you,what are the "numerous" advantages of being a virgin before marriage as a lady.
I only know one which is

1)The husband would be impressed and feel proud that he was the "first"

Post other ones you know.

Cc rokiatu
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2015
If both husband and wife are virgins, they could learn together about se.x in marriage. They start both at an equal pace.

Marrying a virgin means you are marrying someone who doesn't have an STD. AIDS, syphilis, herpes etc.

A virgin also has one less reason to be a slut or a cheater if you reason that the virgin cannot cheat on the spouse on the basis of having a better se.xual experience outside. Virgin has no sexua.l experience outside to compare with the spouse.

For a woman, as a virgin, she is likely to have a tighter punny. While a male virgin theoretically has more sperm (assuming he doesn't self-service it away).

On the other hand, marrying a virgin means marrying someone with inexperience in bed.

I personally think virginity is a minor issue when trying to get married- personality and compatibility are the major issues.

1 Like

Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Not fvcking concerned about this virgin or non virgin shit.s
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2015
What's with all dis virgin issues sef? Mtchewwwww.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by ronald4lif(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
What's with all dis virgin issues sef? Mtchewwwww.. undecided

Maka chi amarom ohh.

As if virginity pay bills
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
If both husband and wife are virgins, they could learn together about se.x in marriage. They start both at an equal pace.

Marrying a virgin means you are marrying someone who doesn't have an STD. AIDS, syphilis, herpes etc.

A virgin also has one less reason to be a slut or a cheater if you reason that the virgin cannot cheat on the spouse on the basis of having a better se.xual experience outside. Virgin has no sexua.l experience outside to compare with the spouse.

For a woman, as a virgin, she is likely to have a tighter punny. While a male virgin theoretically has more sperm (assuming he doesn't self-service it away).

On the other hand, marrying a virgin means marrying someone with inexperience in bed.

I personally think virginity is a minor issue when trying to get married- personality and compatibility are the major issues.

Wow nice response. Thanks man
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Maamin(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2015
I've said it time without number virginity is overrated angry
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by tobechi20(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
100 percent sure you dont have STD
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by akinsadeez(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2015
when you marry a virgin you will most likely become a millionaire within two years undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
1 Be rest and sure your wife is stds free.

2 You will have peace of mind and proud knowing that no one knows about your wife.

3 by her giving her virginity to you in marriage, is a honour in itself.

4 she serve as a better role model to your girls children, there's a saying, children do not only listen to their parents advice, they usually follow their footsteps.

5 the first night is absolutely amazing because you know within your self that only your husband have had you.

6 You will have no guilt what soever.

7 As a guy, you feel special to be her first especially if you are in love with her.

8 you don't have to worry about any competition or comparison, whether her ex was bigger then you or better then you that shouldn't be any of your concern.

9 you don't have to deal with others guys calling your wife a hoe, infact as a matter of fact, society respect women that married as virgins because is a commendable thing both religiously and morally.

10 they are tighter and you know what that means.
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2015
I don't even knw . .d meanin of d no 10

op.pls explain better.

yolo
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
rokiatu:
1 Be rest and sure your wife is stds free.

2 You will have peace of mind and proud knowing that no one knows about your wife.

3 by her giving her virginity to you in marriage, is a honour in itself.

4 she serve as a better role model to your girls children, there's a saying, children do not only listen to their parents advice, they usually follow their footsteps.

5 the first night is absolutely amazing because you know within your self that only your husband have had you.

6 You will have no guilt what soever.

7 As a guy, you feel special to be her first especially if you are in love with her.

8 you don't have to worry about any competition or comparison, whether her ex was bigger then you or better then you that shouldn't be any of your concern.

9 you don't have to deal with others guys calling your wife a hoe, infact as a matter of fact, society respect women that married as virgins because is a commendable thing both religiously and morally.

10 they are tighter and you know what that means.

Wow thanks for educating me. kiss
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dapo777:

Wow thanks for educating me. kiss
your welcome.

richommie:
I don't even knw . .d meanin of d no 10
op.pls explain better.
yolo
you are joking. grin
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
I don't give a phuck abt virgins.

d guy u wan marry na virgin?
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by wemmieslim(f): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
rokiatu:

you are joking. grin

really . .lol am not ooo

besides u re free to let me understand dat no 10.

rokiatu pls tell me more about d number 10. .lol grin grin grin
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by princefunmmy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
richommie:

really . .lol am not ooo

besides u re free to let me understand dat no 10.

rokiatu pls tell me more about d number 10. .lol grin grin grin
number 10 is what it is, I can't explain anything. grin
Re: Please Educate Me.what Are The Advantages Of Being Virgin. by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2015
rokiatu:
number 10 is what it is, I can't explain anything. grin

lol issokay grin

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest What Would U Do?if You're The Man? / How To Tell A Friend You Like Her Without Ruining The Friendship / Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.