Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card (2122 Views)

Breaking!! Soyinka Publicly Tears His American Passport As Trump Inaugurated / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / Unibenstudent Openly Declares For General Muhamadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Following baba in this trend I resolve to tear mine..
*say no to unemployment
*say no to 7 presidents eg Allison madueke,PEJ
*say no to corruption is not stealing..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by temitemi1(m): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2015
CLAPTRAP!
Unibenstudent:
*say no to unemployment

10 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by englishmart(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy tear your ssce certificate too.

7 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by MayorofLagos(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:

He is not dumb like PDP....he is a progressive, not a "clueless"!

17 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by otbliz(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
You this kid, no let me catch you..
I just got one question though,

Why are you a menace?

3 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2015
I pity the square root of ur life

2 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by datguru: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Many are mad but few are in the streets

3 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by philips70(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
*say no to unemployment

Pictures of your aide tearing it like baba did will add more credence. Looking forward to seeing anonimi, temitemi, tit, atlwireless etc follow suit. PDP must be returned to the pit of hell they came from.

4 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by englishmart(m): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:

He is not dumb like PDP....he is a progressive, not a "clueless"!
that's good. But don't forget we still haven't seen a credible certificate of your Fraudulent flagbearer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by clevvermind(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2015
who cares? the way some people behave on this forum is amazing. if you like, tear yourself join sef. we don't care. grin funny.

1 Like

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Firefire(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
datguru:
Many are mad but few are in the streets

Interesting...
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by bewla(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2015
no need to look for the certificate
aje ke la na omo ku lo ni

ask that yoruba man for the meaning
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Faibuhari: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Who takes this trap that harrasses NL girls online and offline serious, take a chill pill pervert because you have been pro APC since you joined NL so u can also tear your lecherous soul away foR all I care

1 Like

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Are u going to be NoN partisan or progressive

1 Like

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Taylor86:

Which one is square root of someone's life again grin
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Are u going to be NoN partisan or progressive
progreSsive oh
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Taylor86:
thank u.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
my ssce and soon to be BSc will be useful after buhari has provided us with jobs.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Faibuhari:
Who takes this trap that harrasses NL girls online and offline serious, take a chill pill pervert because you have been pro APC since you joined NL so u can also tear your lecherous soul away foR all I care
see them pdp delegates who only know how to blackmail and sneak up on peoples lifes.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by datola: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Show the picture of you tearing it now like baba.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Over estimating allison madueke...Do u knw wat madam dey do ( pej )...she is d main culprit
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by danot1030: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2015
It is the season of tearing down pdp reign. Singing "gong up to the high places, going up to the high places, going up to the high places, we gonna tear Jonathan kingdom down; we gonna teeeaaar Jonathan kingdom down".
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by caselessogbuagu: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Hehehe...
When baba kickstarted the season of open letter, many followed the trend. Now he has kickstarted the season of tearing of membership card and , the effect is everywhere and people are now tearing anything that look like card in their houses. Baba is creative!
*looks for my school ID card to tear*
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by bokohalal(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Tear The PDP Membership Card Challenge.
I nominate @SeverusSnape to tear his PDP card for a better Nigeria.
Shred! Shred! Shred!
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
bokohalal:
Tear The PDP Membership Card Challenge.
I nominate @SeverusSnape to tear his PDP card for a better Nigeria.
Shred! Shred! Shred!
Well, I don't have a membership card of any political party, So there's nothing there to tear, I'm just an advocate of a better and forward Nigeria.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by aventura: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2015
The easiest way to get the desired number of likes on nairaland today is to say something like Long Live Buhari and watch as you get 700 likes that's what urchins like this poster are doing.

Why not post of picture of you tearing the card if you have any?

The desire to liked,
The desire to be among,
Inferiority Complex.
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by free2ryhme: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
*say no to unemployment

E be like say u don chop belleful for buka 10 abi?

I suspect the white beans and 2 days don dey turn your belle
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by sparkleRed(f): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

E be like say u don chop belleful for buka 10 abi?

I suspect the white beans and 2 days don dey turn your belle
E gree see food chop 4 buka 10 sef wen I'm mate dey chop 4 buka 7 or 18 e go dey chop 4 buka 10 (˘̯˘ )
Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
*say no to unemployment
ok now tear your life too

Re: Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
My brother, you are on a lonely road oooo

GEJ will not be in power forever na.

One day no far.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Amaechi Have Failed The South-south / FG To Shut Down All Open Drug Markets From July 1 / Why Is Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fr. Mbaka And Other Critics Turn Deaf And Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.