Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (49500 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by wetindey11: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
chukux2:

I can't seem to find this your 2Good Premier on the Airtel website; please provide a link
U can get something frm these links
http://www.google.com/m?q=airtel%202good%20premier

Like I said b4, d plan was reviewed sometime late 2013 or early 2014 (cant vividly remember) & may be d info isnt updated on their site. Bt for d purpose of dis post, I re-confirmed frm airtel CS ystdy evening & it was affirmed as still active cos dat's d plan on one of my sims. I was on 2good classic bt later migrated to 2good premier.

U can also call their CS thru 111 for clarification/confirmation.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Realdeals(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Glo i think undecided
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by kazobaba007: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2015
MTN BABA wink
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fritiyo: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2015
glo has the best and cheap.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ZACHIE: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
visafone...no doubt
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by j4sure(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Ik
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by holatin(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
I think MTN but they can't do without stealing your money every now and then
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by okierika: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
m
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Hamatrony(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
mathmatica:
How much you go pay me if I tell you?

Ladies n money shaaaa Chai!! Must u ladies request money in evrytyn undecided

Even if I ask "How ar u?", ur reply wil b "4 hw much" undecided

Anyway!! God dey! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Cwhyte(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
There's a plan on Glo, can't remember the name.
I am charged N5 per day 15k /s to all network.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Visafone embarassed
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by davidmick: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2015
These supplements are available in the form of liquid, capsules and tea powder.SMART X Another memory improving herb used in natural supplements is Vacha. It creates a positive effect on the learning process and remembering things. Excellent power of this fragrant herb in reducing stress and in accomplishing stability of emotions is just unmatchable. Giloy is another widely used herb for treating these problems. Refreshing and avoiding the brain cell damage are some of its main features. Giloy has many medicinal properties and it is also known as Amrita. Juice of Giloy combined with butter milk is most recommended remedy to overcome the problem of memory. Shankpushpi is another product to treat these problems. Regular consumption of this medicine refreshes the function of nerves and enhances the power of concentration. It is a great tonic and all parts of this plant have medicinal properties. According to studies this memory improving characteristic of natural brain enhancing supplements is because of the presence of bacopasides. It improves the arrangement between neurons of brain and stimulates memory power. These natural brain enhancing supplements are available in the form of capsules and tonic in the market. Improving learning capacity by increasing the power of concentration and controlling the mental tiredness are the other advantages of taking these supplements. http://www.skinphysiciantips.com/smart-x/
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by veraiyke(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2015
calabaman:
MTN

the new Trutalk tariff plan where:

You can add 10 FAF numbers in which you would be charged at a low rate of 11k/sec

calls to other numbers (OFFNET AND ONNET) is 26k/sec

also allowed to add ONE SPECIAL NUMBER WHICH YOU CAN CALL FOR 30MINS@ N100

Tell me what beats that
code abeg
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by sonssyo: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
flowjoe:
Theres glo bounce load 1k n get 2k in ur bonus acct. The 2k bonus can be used to call browse or text any network @ 50k/s & it lasts for 1 week like etisalat easy flex
Migrate by dialling *100*10*1#

dis plan is not my bounce, d worst glo plan ever
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by x6blade(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
T-Mobile grin
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by GodsKate: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
For me, it's glo. I added 5 FAF numbers. Initially I was bn billed 1naira then later they increased it to 3naira but now, it's like 5naira plus. I've forgotten the glo package name but I still use it on my glo line.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
For me, it's glo. I added 5 FAF numbers. Initially I was bn billed 1naira then later they increased it to 3naira but now, it's like 5naira plus. All na pa minute o. I've forgotten the glo package name but I still use it on my glo line.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by udoka2: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Airtel talk more is good too. 3k to get 9k for call, sms and browse. the 9k is valid for one month. dont know the rate of charges, am good with it, because its enough for me all through the month, unless in a month i make some crazy calls cheesy.

MTN business class is another good one.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by tempem: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol.

Ló bi goggle.....

Duh!
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by obialinaeze(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2015
temmyklim:
Tell d room jare..... Nd stop to dey shako
Imaging dat
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by phransix147(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
flowjoe:
Theres glo bounce load 1k n get 2k in ur bonus acct. The 2k bonus can be used to call browse or text any network @ 50k/s & it lasts for 1 week like etisalat easy flex
Migrate by dialling *100*10*1#

50k/s in Nigeria? Am I mad? I jejely go stay wif my darling stingy network! U guys know who na...

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by erudean: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
iliyande:
With all the explanation, I still believe no network is better than airtel 2good classic. No restrictions 10 naira to any network.
What is the code to migrate to this package pls?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by hizaya61(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
NONE
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Kingsasian(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
For me no network is the best but I prefer mtn zone because I can make calls during the day for as low as 4k/s and even with as low as #5 on my phone I can make midnight calls for up to 30mins with the tariff at 0.04k. I also make use of glo bounce because with a recharge of #200 and above I am given a 400% bonus, 30mb and unlimited sms to all network i.e. if u recharge 200 u will be given #800 bonus but the bonus is for On-net calls only.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by phransix147(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
The stingy thief u know is beta than the liberal angel u don't...

Let someone don't come here and tell me Etisalat is cheap doz guys zap credit like data

7 Likes

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by infogenius(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
I have stuck to mtn zone
in which u can be charged
as low as 4kobo per sec.
and
Glo infinito at 20k per
sec to all networks.
I think this is d best so far
on theses networks as this
naija networks are
cash milking machines.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ibrhyme77(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
wetindey11:

Sir, I beg to disagree partially wt dis assertions. I do use Airtel 2Good Premier:
. 40k/sec for 1st one minute & 12k for subsequent calls: on-net & off-net alike. Infact, it used to be 9k/sec on-net & 10k/sec off-net (d cheapest of all) until NCC mandated no tariff should be less than 12k/sec
. Free 15mb after a recharge of N200
. Free midnite calls, etc
. To migrate/subscription, go thru *230#
Thanks for the info,I just migrated to the package now.I made enquiry from airtel dealers the best they could give me was 2good classic which is not favourable for a heavy caller like me. Seems they like denying it like MTN usually does for zone.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
calabaman:
MTN

the new Trutalk tariff plan where:

You can add 10 FAF numbers in which you would be charged at a low rate of 11k/sec

calls to other numbers (OFFNET AND ONNET) is 26k/sec

also allowed to add ONE SPECIAL NUMBER WHICH YOU CAN CALL FOR 30MINS@ N100

Tell me what beats that

You try.... But on net is 20kobo per sec
And the one special number has been stopped as of yesterday, as mandated by NCC
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by patrykhyci: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Mtn akashawa stil tops d chat 4 me.laod 100 box,get 10min,4mb and 10national sms.mind u all d above mentioned promo can b used to call all network but d disadvAntage is dt it last 4 3days,d advntage is dt as u kip on loadin,ur tarrif n free bis kip accumulating..*311*recharge pin# to load.
*312# to chEck ur akashawa balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.